Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Witch City of Argentina

rashore

Full title of article: Ghostly Phenomena, Black Magic, and UFOs at the Witch City of Argentina

The world is full of strange, forgotten places that lie beyond our understanding. Usually these locations have managed to escape major attention, and merely lie in their far-flung locations evading all attempts to comprehend them, gathering up legends and myths in the process. Some places seem to lurk out past our understanding to draw weird stories in, and one of these lies out in Argentina, a whole town that seems to be orbited by all manner of anomalies and weirdness.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2020/12/ghostly-phenomena-black-magic-and-ufos-at-the-witch-city-of-argentina/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like another hot spot area. I think one of my ghost shows' teams needs to go.

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Sounds like another hot spot area. I think one of my ghost shows' teams needs to go.

One of your ghost shows?  How many do you have?

2 minutes ago, Resume said:

One of your ghost shows?  How many do you have?

I meant shows that I watch. What did you think?

On 12/14/2020 at 11:05 PM, rashore said:

Full title of article: Ghostly Phenomena, Black Magic, and UFOs at the Witch City of Argentina

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2020/12/ghostly-phenomena-black-magic-and-ufos-at-the-witch-city-of-argentina/

Always a treat to read the articles you post! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

It seems to translate to me like another forsaken Precolumbian dwelling ruins that has become a hot spot for indigenous religious practises and seemingly outerwordly occurences and that for these very reasons, the Catholic Christian propaganda is freaking out about it. 

Just an ordinary day in Latin America.