Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rest Of The Ahmaud Arbery Story


Manwon Lender
 Share

Recommended Posts

Reported by ABC News;

The body camera footage from the Feb. 23 shooting in Satilla Shores, Georgia, was entered into evidence this week and was obtained by Atlanta ABC affiliate WSB on Tuesday. 

In the video, the McMichaels claimed they shot Aubrey, who was unarmed, in self-defense in the middle of a burglary in the neighborhood. Gregory McMichael, a former officer and investigator for the Brunswick District Attorney's Office, tells the officers in the body camera footage that he had his police-issued .357 magnum on him. "If he would stop, this wouldn't have happened," he told officers in the footage.

New video shows events immediately following Ahmaud Arbery shooting (msn.com)

 

Reported by, Channel 2 Action News Atlanta;

Prosecutors showed a judge snippets of the police video during a bond hearing last month where bond was denied for the suspects Greg McMichael, Travis McMichael and Roddie Bryan.

The never-before-seen police body camera videos show officers questioning the McMichaels and Bryan in the link below.

Newly-released body camera video shows moments after Ahmaud Arbery shooting (wsbtv.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
 

This case isn't nearly as cut and dried as the "they wuz ray-sus" crowd would like for everyone to believe.  In fact, there is a real possibility that the Arbery jury will be hung or even return a self defense verdict instead of homicide/murder that the state is pushing for.  I don't think these guys have nearly as much justification as Rittenhouse did but the bottom line is that had Arbery just stopped and told them to go to hell, he didn't owe them any explanations, he'd still be breathing today.  

Instead, he charged the ******* with the shotgun and struggled to take it from him.  Trying to take a gun from another person RARELY has any beneficial outcome.  

This video gives some insight into what actually happened:

All I know for certain is that if this jury doesn't convict for murder, large parts of our nation's blue cesspools are going to go nuts.  No justice, no peace, and black Friday shopping are going to overlap in some heinous ways.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 3:56 AM, and then said:

This case isn't nearly as cut and dried as the "they wuz ray-sus" crowd would like for everyone to believe.  In fact, there is a real possibility that the Arbery jury will be hung or even return a self defense verdict instead of homicide/murder that the state is pushing for.  I don't think these guys have nearly as much justification as Rittenhouse did but the bottom line is that had Arbery just stopped and told them to go to hell, he didn't owe them any explanations, he'd still be breathing today.  

Instead, he charged the ******* with the shotgun and struggled to take it from him.  Trying to take a gun from another person RARELY has any beneficial outcome.  

This video gives some insight into what actually happened:

All I know for certain is that if this jury doesn't convict for murder, large parts of our nation's blue cesspools are going to go nuts.  No justice, no peace, and black Friday shopping are going to overlap in some heinous ways.

Judge denies motion for mistrial

Defense lawyers made remarks Monday that legal experts felt were racially insensitive, and Dunikoski has insisted the defendants targeted Arbery "because he was a Black man running down the street. "Turning Ahmaud Arbery into a victim after the choices that he made does not reflect the reality of what brought Ahmaud Arbery to Satilla Shores in his khaki shorts with no socks to cover his long, dirty toenails," Hogue told jurors.
 
Yea the defense is doing a wonderful job, they are actually helping the prosecution win the case, what a bunch idiots!!

Jury begins deliberations in trial of three men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery  Ahmaud Arbery killing trial: Jurors begin deliberating after prosecutor delivers final rebuttal - CNN

Defense lawyer prompts outrage for bringing up Ahmaud Arbery's toenails in closing arguments  Laura Hogue: Defense lawyer prompts outrage for bringing up Ahmaud Arbery's toenails in closing arguments - CNN

What will these fellows do without a Pick up truck and gun rack!! These fellows look mighty bright!:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guilty!

Quote

All 3 men guilty of murder in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery

CNN

:tu:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't follow this trial, but what little I saw made me think guilty.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guilty as sin. Hope they get life without parole ever. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

His dad sounds like a mature, responsible adult.  I agree with him, totally.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Correct verdict 

I think this and the Rittenhouse case both had correct verdicts (guilty, and not guilty)

Pleased with the courts so far. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

All Lives Matter 

 

Ain't that the truth ! Well spoken sir. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They got what they deserved, justice.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I think this and the Rittenhouse case both had correct verdicts (guilty, and not guilty)

Pleased with the courts so far. 

I totally agree.     Justice was served in both cases.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you think the case would have been different if it had happened at night?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

Do you think the case would have been different if it had happened at night?

Why would that matter at all, maybe I don't understand your point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.