Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Unseen footage of thylacine cub unearthed

Recommended Posts

 
Carnoferox

Congratulations again to @oldrover and colleagues on finding more footage of the thylacine!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldrover
9 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

Congratulations again to @oldrover and colleagues on finding more footage of the thylacine!

Thanks. Also, I really like the speeded up Peter's pterosaur. They were great. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tassie Dude

Awesome! Good work, what a great find.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
8 hours ago, oldrover said:

Thanks. Also, I really like the speeded up Peter's pterosaur. They were great. 

Hiya!

What is the proper term for their young?

Cubs, pups or joeys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldrover
2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Hiya!

What is the proper term for their young?

Cubs, pups or joeys?

Joeys, but I don't know anyone who calls them that. Everyone I know, myself included, calls them cubs. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carnoferox
10 hours ago, oldrover said:

Thanks. Also, I really like the speeded up Peter's pterosaur. They were great. 

Nice, I didn't know you followed my Twitter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldrover
11 hours ago, Carnoferox said:

Nice, I didn't know you followed my Twitter!

I am on Twitter but don't understand how it works. I saw that on Facebook on Zoology for Enthusiasts, the Tetzoo spin off page. 

Edited by oldrover
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carnoferox
7 hours ago, oldrover said:

I am on Twitter but don't understand how it works. I saw that on Facebook on Zoology for Enthusiasts, the Tetzoo spin off page. 

Ah yes, I forgot it was making the rounds on Facebook too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog

That tail is so odd !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.