Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Galaxy probably full of dead civilizations

Eldorado

On 1/1/2021 at 11:47 PM, Roccafella said:

Its all a lie aliens are here they are here they been here. The universe is teaming with life. They try'n hide alot from us but if you really want to know you can find out. But trust me i suggest that you keep your minds to the ground because if you seek the truth on that topic you will find it. And you will be afraid beyond the grave cause you dont understand anything everything we know means nothing until you know the truth. Those of them that knows the truth keeps it away from us because we are a species of human ..... Please dont become afraid .... That needs to be controlled all we think of is destruction and the reasons for that is ...... We're not suppose to exist the bible explains it to you but you wanna take and believe what you want from the bible. Its to much to explain. But just maybe one of the biggest secrets experts dont want to come to grips with ........... We're not MAN!!!!!!

I remember my first beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Pure speculation. Maybe fueled by the type of doom thinking that seems to pervade out society today. 

• Like 1

The only ones that have destroyed them selves is the species of humans like our selves. I believe if you do some deep research you will find that war only comes from what they created who is they, (MAN) we are human they not only created human but they created a lot of species of humans, humans are the only species that war on each other even tho we may look different we all are much the same blacks come from an species of creatures that were here and still here just as well as white species and so on the reason why we all became intelligent is because the forbidden mixing of the species its not forbidden for us to mix it is forbidden them to mix with us who are them (MAN) THEY DONT WAR on each other only us we war against each other thats why we become extinct the same on all other Planets. It will happen again WW3 but they will create us again only then we will get it RIGHT !!!     ITS Much more to this than i have time to explain i hope the only ones that will do the research is the ones that can handle the truth because if you really know you cant handle some magnificent wlid truth than you should live your lives and be good cause if you go snooping around you might find something that'll make you blow your head (OFF)  

Edited by Roccafella

4 hours ago, Roccafella said:

humans are the only species that war on each

Chimps war with each other. It started as a way to gain food resources/ territories. 

• Like 3

On 12/19/2020 at 9:14 PM, acute said:

If you think about the expanse and age of the universe, there must be millions of civilizations that have been and gone, and others developing or extant.

You have to take in account our sun is 1/3 the age of the Universe and the Earth is a first generation rocky planet with metals 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Piney said:

Chimps war with each other. It started as a way to gain food resources/ territories. 

Chimps are ****ing savages, man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Chimps are ****ing savages, man.

There's a rescue in the upper Pine Barrens. The handlers get their arms pulled from their sockets monthly. Screw that.

Bonobos are nice though. But they are ruled by alpha females. 

• Like 1

I have recently come across a site that does a great job at explaining the events that had to happen before multi cellular life arose on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aOteuWIY8ITg7DQQspG1g

Its well worth a look.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I have recently come across a site that does a great job at explaining the events that had to happen before multi cellular life arose on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aOteuWIY8ITg7DQQspG1g

Its well worth a look.

The channel also has a good episode on the Oxygen Catastrophe. It shows how easily simple life can destroy all life on a planet.

• Like 1

The only ones that have destroyed them selves is the species of humans like our selves. I believe if you do some deep research you will find that war only comes from what they created who is they, is (MAN) we are human they not only created human but they created a lot of species of humans, humans are the only species that war on each other even tho we may look different we all are much the same blacks come from an species of creatures that were here and still here just as well as white species and so on the reason why we all became intelligent is because the forbidden mixing of the species its not forbidden for us to mix it is forbidden them to mix with us who are them (MAN) THEY DONT WAR on each other only us we war against each other thats why we become extinct the same on all other Planets. It will happen again WW3 but they will create us again only then we will get it RIGHT !!!     There's so much to explain with you all for you to understand we know that other species fight!  but you dont know there's alot of species of humans that war on each other until nothing is left. We are the only species that war with our own kind till the end we sopose to make war with those that have war against us but they dont  have to they i will not talk about. You say chimps its funny how you are giving approval to what im saying and dont know it.  

1 hour ago, astrobeing said:

The channel also has a good episode on the Oxygen Catastrophe. It shows how easily simple life can destroy all life on a planet.

That was kinda my point. But it also shows that life is adaptable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, astrobeing said:

19 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Pure speculation. Maybe fueled by the type of doom thinking that seems to pervade out society today. 

I always say who am i im know one nothing but some Low life in New Orleans but I came into contact with theses pple or creatures dat have been with me since i was a little kid they didnt look like us witch i come into contact with some that looks like us im know one i didnt look for dem i didnt know anything of dem they foud me. We've been lied to but we are so stuck in the box some you should stay there. 

8 hours ago, Piney said:

You have to take in account our sun is 1/3 the age of the Universe and the Earth is a first generation rocky planet with metals 

• Confused 1

All of those shows that talks about the age of the planet is so so so funny to me. Its almost like saying they know the age of the pyramids in EGYPT. 

33 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

@Jon the frog... you're confused= you must feel you are turning dumber then:wacko:

nope... research lately deomonstrate that the species have reached it's peak and we are going down in IQ.... caused by easier life, bad nutrition and lacks of natural selection. Don't know why you are trolling me ?

5 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

nope... research lately deomonstrate that the species have reached it's peak and we are going down in IQ.... caused by easier life, bad nutrition and lacks of natural selection. Don't know why you are trolling me ?

trolling you?? oh ok then.. i'll never respond to anything you say again- i'll leave you to it. have fun

• Confused 1