Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scots capture ghost wearing white gown'

Grim Reaper 6

Scots have captured a spine-chilling figure of a ‘woman in a white gown’ on camera while exploring a spooky abandoned hospital.

Jamie Osborne and Michael Cosgrove visited Rosslynlee Hospital, near Roslin in Midlothian, last summer where they took photos of eerie rooms untouched since the mental health facility closed a decade ago,

The pair, both 20, were left with goosebumps when they checked one image and noticed a ghostly white figure lingering behind them and ‘looking towards the camera’.

Scots capture eerie photo of 'ghost wearing white gown' in abandoned hospital - Daily Record

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Certainly faint but that seems consistent with a ghost. 

Had to shake my head at this sentence: “Once we saw this we quickly left and didn’t go back”.

What kind of investigators are they?

Anyway I'll Papameter this at 50%. Cold spots and other claims improve the likelihood.

16 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Certainly faint but that seems consistent with a ghost. 

Had to shake my head at this sentence: “Once we saw this we quickly left and didn’t go back”.

What kind of investigators are they?

Anyway I'll Papameter this at 50%. Cold spots and other claims improve the likelihood.

No where does it say that they’re paranormal investigators. Trespassers is more like it. 

1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

No where does it say that they’re paranormal investigators. Trespassers is more like it. 

OK, I'll call them 'explorers'. 

Scots have captured a spine-chilling figure of a ‘woman in a white gown’ on camera while exploring a spooky abandoned hospital.