Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man from Saturn sues U.S. Government

Still Waters

In a bizarre story out of Texas, a man claiming to be from Saturn has filed a lawsuit against the federal government alleging that they have violated his civil rights. The self-proclaimed 'ascendant master' at the center of the strange case is reportedly an individual named Rickia Collings, who resides in city of Allen. In actual paperwork filed last Friday in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, the man names himself "Capricornus God of Sun Rickia" and asserts that he hails from both the United States as well as the planet Saturn. As one might have surmised, the lawsuit only gets weirder from there.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/man-claiming-to-be-from-saturn-files-lawsuit-against-federal-government/

https://www.centraltrack.com/north-texan-claims-to-be-from-saturn-sues-u-s-govt/

• Haha 7

Hey, raaq, I am deeply honored to give you your first "like"

Surely MANY more will come. Welcome to UM...

Edited by pallidin

Well, he got what he wanted.  People know of him and his name is all over the internet.  He even got a mention on Coast to Coast,  that probably made his day.  

• Like 2

I just thought of one more thing.  Allen, TX is now "on the map" as well.   Small community overshadowed by Dallas.  :lol:

• Haha 2

So a judge is hearing this case? 
What does that say about other certain court cases that have been in the news lately?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, raaq666 said:

I would love to know, how he claims to live on a gas giant

It's easy. My wife's a gas giant 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

He can always try to become the next president of the USA?

Half the country was nuts enough to vote for Trump, so why not for this idiot?