Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fall of Cabal

Jujo-jo

I would actually check the sources for the documentary fall the cabal. The woman who made this film didn't provide sources for her claims and any sources she supposedly did provide do not say but she is claiming, rather she's reading into them what she wants to see https://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/2020/04/debunking-janet-ossebaards-covid-19-video-series/

• Like 7

Just now, Trelane said:

What's the synopsis please?

Life in general / current affairs that you most likely haven't heard. 

30 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I would actually check the sources for the documentary fall the cabal. The woman who made this film didn't provide sources for her claims and any sources she supposedly did provide do not say but she is claiming, rather she's reading into them what she wants to see https://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/2020/04/debunking-janet-ossebaards-covid-19-video-series/

Yes the facts are there, watch each one and you would see or dont watch, makes no difference to me. 

• Like 1

I have actually already watched the documentary and then I went and checked the sources.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

Life in general / current affairs that you most likely haven't heard. 

That's a stretch and that's really not necessary for you to word it like that. So what is your point in posting the attached article? Is there a point you are trying to make or a discussion you're trying to begin?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

That's a stretch and that's really not necessary for you to word it like that. So what is your point in posting the attached article? Is there a point you are trying to make or a discussion you're trying to begin?

He's making the point that some people are questioning more and more which isn't good for the controllers.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Yes it is just more Conspiracy Theories, no proof only opinions.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Trelane said:

No point just thought some people might be interested in it.

People post things all the time that have no point, this is no different.

7 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

A brilliant watch...Proves that people around the world are waking up and questioning things they never would question.   

I actually find it fascinating that we can live side by side, pass people every day and still have no clue of what some people are doing in the world

Not to mention some of the stuff is pretty shocking, I had no clue and well I guess at times when I did, I looked the other way even when I dabbled a bit on the dark side of things but never knew the true extent of it or true history for that matter. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

I actually find it fascinating that we can live side by side, pass people every day and still have no clue of what some people are doing in the world

Not to mention some of the stuff is pretty shocking, I had no clue and well I guess at times when I did, I looked the other way even when I dabbled a bit on the dark side of things but never knew the true extent of it or true history for that matter. 

Now try looking at the light side.:D

DISCLAIMER: All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear anywhere on this site, whether stated as theories or absolute facts, are always presented by The Great Awakening Report (GAR) as unverified

• Like 1

Let's ay that this is all true. What is the point of posting and responding here in these forums? It stands to reason that with the "knowledge" and conviction some have it would be better served actually exposing and combating these issues. I'll hang up and listen....

• Confused 1

Watched 1-10 about three months back . The premise of the episodes is stating the elite are locked in with Babylonian blood sacrifice rituals , they have the secret knowledge of the  holographic matrix that humanity is locked into .

18 hours ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

Watched 1-10 about three months back . The premise of the episodes is stating the elite are locked in with Babylonian blood sacrifice rituals , they have the secret knowledge of the  holographic matrix that humanity is locked into .

This is why I don't just watch videos that are posted. What absolute and utter nonsense. Holographic matrix indeed.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Trelane said:

This is why I don't just watch videos that are posted. What absolute and utter nonsense. Holographic matrix indeed.

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2017/01/holographic-universe.page

A UK, Canadian and Italian study has provided what researchers believe is the first observational evidence that our universe could be a vast and complex hologram.

14 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/news/2017/01/holographic-universe.page

A UK, Canadian and Italian study has provided what researchers believe is the first observational evidence that our universe could be a vast and complex hologram.

Nothing to do with skinwalker19's holographic matrix BS 

So the universe could be a vast  and complex hologram ................ so that would equate to the earths populous living in the same hologram would it not .

Calling BS on this genre is sooooooo lazy and hints at the posters insecurities .

2 minutes ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

So the universe could be a vast  and complex hologram ................ so that would equate to the earths populous living in the same hologram would it not .

Calling BS on this genre is sooooooo lazy and hints at the posters insecurities .

Programs, not insecurities.

14 hours ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

So the universe could be a vast  and complex hologram

Nope, the link is about 3 dimensional space existing on a 2 dimensional surface.

so that would equate to the earths populous living in the same hologram would it not .

Where else would they live?  And no it's got nothing to do with your "Babylonian blood sacrifice rituals" and "holographic matrix that humanity is locked into".

Talking BS demonstrates lack of comprehension skills.

• The topic was locked