Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts EC Votes

ian hacktorp

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts Electoral Votes.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will he accept votes from contested states? Or will he throw them out?

• Pence accepts contested Electoral College votes.
    • Pence rejects Electoral College votes from 7 contested states.

Hmmmm...

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
BREAKING - U.S. Vice President Mike Pence’s farewell visit to Israel has been canceled. It was scheduled to occur in early January.
4:10 AM · Dec 30, 2020

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ian hacktorp said:

Hmmmm...

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
BREAKING - U.S. Vice President Mike Pence’s farewell visit to Israel has been canceled. It was scheduled to occur in early January.

There’s this thing called ‘Covid’ going on right now...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

There’s this thing called ‘Covid’ going on right now...

Covid was going on when Pence's trip was initially scheduled, too.  Remember?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Covid was going on when Pence's trip was initially scheduled, too.  Remember?

Was it though?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Hmmmm...

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

A bit pointless for an exiting veep to to travel on the tax payers dime to say "good bye"

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

A bit pointless for an exiting veep to to travel on the tax payers dime to say "good bye"

Even more pointless for a veep to say "good bye" when he isn't actually leaving...right?

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Even more pointless for a veep to say "good bye" when he isn't actually leaving...right?

You dont keep up on current events , trump lost hence pence lost and both are gone after jan 20th,

Trumps been in meltdown pout trantrum mode since the 3rd golfing rather than doing his job as potus its not a shock pence will call people to say "bye bye" rather than go to extra effort to make a trip during a pandemic.

Dang...Lin Wood has been on a tear of late.

One has to wonder if all of this is coming out now in case the election ends up heading to the Supreme Court.  I don't think Chief Justice Roberts...and possibly Justice Breyer...will be on the bench for much longer:

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
A bit more on CJ John Roberts.

I have publicly accused him & Justice Breyer of being profane anti-Trumpers.

I have linked Roberts to illegal adoption, Jeffrey Epstein, pedophilia & prior knowledge of Scalia’s death.

Did Roberts skip class on defamation?

Maybe not . . .
6:01 PM · Dec 30, 2020·

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
I am 100% confident that if 
@VP
 or members of Congress spent 15 minutes reviewing contents of Hunter Biden laptop, they would NEVER let Joey “Bribes” Biden get within missile range of White House.

Biden is a CCP puppet, a criminal, & a pervert. A few other things too. None good.
6:20 PM · Dec 30, 2020

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
Mark Meadows 
@MarkMeadows
 does NOT serve the President well. Not well at all Mark only serves his own selfish agenda. 

Mark recently claimed to me that that he is a man of God. Only God knows if that is true.

I only know that Mark is a liar. He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
5:43 AM · Dec 31, 2020

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth.

Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive.
6:31 AM · Dec 31, 2020

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You dont keep up on current events , trump lost hence pence lost and both are gone after jan 20th

Haha...thanks for the "update" on last year's news.

Next, will you be telling me that Hunter Biden is just a "really good business man"?

Lol...

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Haha...thanks for the "update" on last year's news.

Next, will you be telling me that Hunter Biden is just a "really good business man"?

Lol...

Well being its new years even and trump lost nov 3rd 2020 you are finally correct about the fact biden won and trump lost IS last years news.

But then you go epic failing at making predictions yet again,

I have zero knowledge of what type businessman HB is, i do get the impression he is an addict and has made a mess of his life and is so self centered and selfish he doesnt care what his debauchery doesnt to his dad who has lost one son already,

I would like to see HB clean up his act.

48 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I would like to see HB clean up his act.

Considering where Hunter is headed, cleaning up his act will be mandatory.

Maybe he and his dad can work on it together.

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Perahps because i worked in the band, music ,club biz but ive seen a lot of parents try to help their "junkie" kids, and it not help, i say junkie because these kids and while i might be mistaken HB strikes me as one, they are rich and feel entitled look how the niece has DUI issues yet seems to get a slap on her hand for offenses, i doubt Joe will help past a certain line.

It remains to be seen with evidence presented where hunter is heading it also appears he cannot control his demons of addiction so a little forced rehab could save his life,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

This is becoming quite a backlog.  Don't we need to deal with Obama and Clinton first? I still have not seen any definitive report from the DOJ.  After four years of  Donald Trump having his way, they seem to be walking around free and unconcerned.  If that speed continues, Kamala Harris will have bewen president for 8 years before  anything concerning the Bidens  it ever works it way up the list.

Nixon started this thing by opening China to the West.  Shouldn't he be investigated too?

• Like 3

Vice President Pence asked a judge late Thursday to reject a lawsuit that aims to expand his power to use a congressional ceremony to overturn the presidential election, arguing that he is not the right person to sue over the issue.

Pence seeks rejection of lawsuit that aimed to expand his power to overturn the election (msn.com)?puid=08BD1A7842806173069F15CA43AC607F

The filing will come as a disappointment to supporters of President Trump, who hoped that Pence would attempt to reject some of President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral college votes and recognize votes for Trump instead when Congress meets next week to certify the November election.

•  

?puid=08BD1A7842806173069F15CA43AC607F

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

This is becoming quite a backlog.  Don't we need to deal with Obama and Clinton first? I still have not seen any definitive report from the DOJ.  After four years of  Donald Trump having his way, they seem to be walking around free and unconcerned.  If that speed continues, Kamala Harris will have bewen president for 8 years before  anything concerning the Bidens  it ever works it way up the list.

Nixon started this thing by opening China to the West.  Shouldn't he be investigated too?

I know we're all anxious to finally see action taken against the Obamas and Clintons and the rest.

Word is Trump has left Mar a Lago early for DC and that John Durham has met him there.

Someone in that group will be the first to cave-in and it might just end up being Biden in a capitulation.

Crazy times!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I know we're all anxious to finally see action taken against the Obamas and Clintons and the rest.

Word is Trump has left Mar a Lago early for DC and that John Durham has met him there.

Someone in that group will be the first to cave-in and it might just end up being Biden in a capitulation.

Crazy times!

but should Pence not do what you think / hope he will.. and Biden becomes the 46th.. will you finally give it up? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

but should Pence not do what you think / hope he will.. and Biden becomes the 46th.. will you finally give it up? 

Pence announced yesterday he is going to do what we think he will.

• Haha 1

It doesn't matter what Pence says he's gna do right now. What matters is the Election in Georgia on the 5th. The election isn't over! 

:D

27 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Crazy times!

Whose word?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Whose word?

Pence is going to reject the Electoral College slates of electors, he announced it yesterday.

First is a lawsuit to give him the control to select the winning slates. That will likely fail as he doesnt have standing. But when it does all that happens is duel slates need to be submitted. That means those contested state Reps simply submit their own slates to counter those submitted for the Dems by the electoral college.

A provision for that exists in US law as it has happened before. That sends it straight to the Supreme Court where 5 judges, 5 Reps, and 5 Dems, review the slates and arguments. At that point standing to hear the evidence and arguments exists. While the Reps and Dems will likely vote for their own parties the judges are the key to determining who won the election.

In all court cases so far the evidence hasn`t been submitted and reviewed due to a lack of standing, or it being state courts issuing the ruling.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth.

Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive.
6:31 AM · Dec 31, 2020

:w00t:

Lin Wood drops mic....

When you think about it - getting rid of Epstein (or getting him permanently off the scene)  was probably preparation for this whole election battle - so he couldn't be subpoenaed to appear in court and give evidence - against various key characters involved in the election rigging..)

Lin Wood must be involved with military intelligence and the NSA as he works as the President's attorney - - and would hear 'things'...

but to just come out and say it at this point is....... woah...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Pence is going to reject the Electoral College slates of electors, he announced it yesterday.

First is a lawsuit to give him the control to select the winning slates. That will likely fail as he doesnt have standing. But when it does all that happens is duel slates need to be submitted. That means those contested state Reps simply submit their own slates to counter those submitted for the Dems by the electoral college.

A provision for that exists in US law as it has happened before. That sends it straight to the Supreme Court where 5 judges, 5 Reps, and 5 Dems, review the slates and arguments. At that point standing to hear the evidence and arguments exists. While the Reps and Dems will likely vote for their own parties the judges are the key to determining who won the election.

In all court cases so far the evidence hasn`t been submitted and reviewed due to a lack of standing, or it being state courts issuing the ruling.

Kookie nothing you say is ever credible.  You need to provide sources. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Pence announced yesterday he is going to do what we think he will.

Calling you out back up your claims, post the link, lets see that proof.

Edited by the13bats

14 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Whose word?

The team of braying jackasses.

Edited by the13bats