Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts EC Votes

ian hacktorp

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts Electoral Votes.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will he accept votes from contested states? Or will he throw them out?

• Pence accepts contested Electoral College votes.
    • Pence rejects Electoral College votes from 7 contested states.

13 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Kookie nothing you say is ever credible.  You need to provide sources. 

Oh no willy_nilly.gif.3c15217584bea0db539dc6c6426c71cd.gifI think hes right, pence is getting the power and is gonna bend knee and tell millions of voters your rights do not count, toss out their honest legit votes and hand potus 2021 to his lord and master trump...:w00t:

https://www.fox6now.com/news/pence-seeks-dismissal-of-lawsuit-aiming-to-overturn-2020-presidential-election

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pence-asks-judge-to-toss-gohmert-election-lawsuit

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/mike-pence-electoral-college-lawsuit-trump-b1781274.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2020/12/24/heres-why-pence-cant-overthrow-bidens-win-despite-what-trump-may-hope/?sh=54a4f31047d9

Edited by the13bats

14 hours ago, bee said:

Lin Wood must be involved with military intelligence and the NSA as he works as the President's attorney - - and would hear 'things'...

Talk about "whoa"!

Now Lin Wood is saying Mike Pence is about to be arrested...and this comes on the heels of Pence, last night, announcing he is leaving politics.  There have long been rumors of Pence being involved in Epsteinesque activities.  And it is true that Pence received one of the infamous "envelopes" handed out to a select few at the GHW Bush funeral (remember Jeb's reaction when he opened his?).

This raises the prospect that Pence will not even be VP on the 6th...and a replacement would be named by Trump prior to the counting of electoral votes.  Wood hopes Trump names Gen. Michael Flynn.

Crazy stuff, but remember that Lin Wood is a very high profile defamation attorney who has been daring the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court to sue him for defamation...knowing that "discovery" keeps Roberts from doing so.

Something huge is going down...buckle up!

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
4h
(3) These groups aspire to the goals of Communism. A ruling elite & an oppressed class of people who exist to serve those in power.

When arrests for treason begin, put Chief Justice John Roberts, VP Mike Pence 
@VP

@Mike_Pence
, & Mitch McConnell 
@senatemajldr
 at top of list.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Talk about "whoa"!

Now Lin Wood is saying Mike Pence is about to be arrested...and this comes on the heels of Pence, last night, announcing he is leaving politics.  There have long been rumors of Pence being involved in Epsteinesque activities.  And it is true that Pence received one of the infamous "envelopes" handed out to a select few at the GHW Bush funeral (remember Jeb's reaction when he opened his?).

This raises the prospect that Pence will not even be VP on the 6th...and a replacement would be named by Trump prior to the counting of electoral votes.  Wood hopes Trump names Gen. Michael Flynn.

Crazy stuff, but remember that Lin Wood is a very high profile defamation attorney who has been daring the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court to sue him for defamation...knowing that "discovery" keeps Roberts from doing so.

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
4h
(3) These groups aspire to the goals of Communism. A ruling elite & an oppressed class of people who exist to serve those in power.

@VP

@Mike_Pence
, & Mitch McConnell 
@senatemajldr
 at top of list.

This sounds like more of your "biden will quit the race by this weekend" epic failed prediction from your humiliating past.

So post some links back up your claims.

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

Just now, the13bats said:

This sounds like more of your "biden will quit the race by this weekend" epic failed prediction from your humiliating past.

So post some links back up your claims.

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

You don't know how Twitter works, huh?

If you have kids, or even a dog, I'm sure they could help you.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Talk about "whoa"!

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
4h

@VP

@Mike_Pence
, & Mitch McConnell 
@senatemajldr
 at top of list.

Wait...i thought Pence was a bastion of truth and hope.

Times sure are changing fast around these parts lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Wait...i thought Pence was a bastion of truth and hope.

As I said earlier, SOMEBODY is going to crack and begin confessing the truth about the DC swamp and its connections to human trafficking, int'l drug trade, etc., etc.

Maybe it will be Pence...

14 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

You don't know how Twitter works, huh?

If you have kids, or even a dog, I'm sure they could help you.

So is that the best diversion you have for not being about to post proof of your claims?

While i have no doubt twitter is the go to for kids to chat up about their dogs and voted out presidents to rant about losing 2020 i have no need or desire to go on it.

Besides Acidhead lives on it and cuts and pastes all kinds of tripe from it on here so im sure going by what he copies im not missing out.

Stop making lame excuses post your proof of claims or admit as usual you have zlitch.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

While i have no doubt twitter is the go to for kids to chat up about their dogs and voted out presidents to rant about losing 2020 i have no need or desire to go on it.

Pounding your rattle on your tray and demanding to be fed "links" is no way to learn how to get good information.

Time for you to grow up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

As I said earlier, SOMEBODY is going to crack and begin confessing the truth about the DC swamp and its connections to human trafficking, int'l drug trade, etc., etc.

Maybe it will be Pence...

I don't foresee anything going down except maybe a Trump rally and some "protesters/agitators" having a scuffle for a day or 3...

Maybe i'm wrong...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Maybe i'm wrong...

And maybe you're right.

But one thing is for sure, prominent defamation attorney Lin Wood has stuck his neck way, way, way out there...and doesn't seem too concerned about getting sued for it.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Pounding your rattle on your tray and demanding to be fed "links" is no way to learn how to get good information.

Time for you to grow up.

What can i say you showed me there, you are so very correct any link you would post would be rubbish from a trash source :yes:

Being a low ender flame baiting troll is no way to deflect your total and complete humiliation over your never ending failed predictions and never presenting proof of your made up stories you do to try to soothe your deep devastation over your trump losing 2020 in a fair election to Jurassic joe.

nopity.gif.e6f41f1ec38bbbbc2fb03b5501907e3d.gif

Perhaps this is why our buddy ian was bashful to post links to his claims,

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5fef9625c5b6fd33110de8de

spit.gif.c6e7abeaa40fcb7ce88269922e5d3490.gif

Edited by the13bats

11 minutes ago, To do list said:

Media based bias :devil: 

Media and biases have zero to do with the fact that a ridiculous lawsuit which even pence was against set up to try to cheat Americans out of their honest votes was tossed out by a good old honest judge.

The 6th will come pence will give the nod to biden and trump will likely hissyfit and tantrum and call pence names and toss him under the bus

Then a few folks who feel very let down by trump might litter and stomp around DC.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 12:18 PM, RoofGardener said:

I'm surprised.. I thought this was just a ceremonial role ? 

nah it's more a sadomasochist thing !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

So is that the best diversion you have for not being about to post proof of your claims?

Besides Acidhead lives on it and cuts and pastes all kinds of tripe from it on here so im sure going by what he copies im not missing out.

Stop making lame excuses post your proof of claims or admit as usual you have zlitch.

:D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

:D 

Great example.

Yeah, coming from the cat who skipped out on his own NYE party, its pretty much a middle finger to the guests who paid to be there.

1 hour ago, To do list said:

Swallows the mic:D

:w00t:

Like i told you in a kind way, im not gay please stop with the creepy advances.

Edited by the13bats
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Great example.

Yeah, coming from the cat who skipped out on his own NYE party, its pretty much a middle finger to the guests who paid to be there.

Screenshot_20210101-205810.jpg

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

And maybe you're right.

But one thing is for sure, prominent defamation attorney Lin Wood has stuck his neck way, way, way out there...and doesn't seem too concerned about getting sued for it.

He is just venting. He has no "insider" knowledge. No arrest will be made before, or after January 20th. We have been hearing silly conspiracy theories for years, now to believe they will all wrap up in the next few days is laughable.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Screenshot_20210101-205810.jpg

I cant laugh your metaphor for the demise of the trump administration is far too dark, afterall trump didnt die he just got voted out in a fair election.

2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

He is just venting. He has no "insider" knowledge. No arrest will be made before, or after January 20th. We have been hearing silly conspiracy theories for years, now to believe they will all wrap up in the next few days is laughable.

Could be.

Still, it remains intriguing that the country's preeminent defamation attorney, fresh off a major, high-profile defamation case victory, is out there vigorously defaming high-profile politicians and Supreme Court Justices in a most aggressive and conspicuous manner.

If anyone knows the liability risks of such behavior, it is Lin Wood.  Yet, he appears to be not only unconcerned about his own personal liability, he seems to be openly inviting a lawsuit response, as if he has set a trap for them.  It is notable that the targets of his defamation have, so far, been utterly silent.

So, either, as you say, Wood is "just venting", and is now foolishly vulnerable to the coming defamation suits that will completely destroy his life,

or

Wood has, almost over night, lost his marbles and will soon be institutionalized for insanity,

or

Wood knows something and is being deliberately provocative in order to turn up the heat on criminal traitors and prepare the public for some very uncomfortable truths to come out.  
Wood certainly understands enough about defamation laws to know that defamatory statements about someone are defensible and legal if they are true.  That's what seems to make sense at this point, at least to me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Could be.

Still, it remains intriguing that the country's preeminent defamation attorney, fresh off a major, high-profile defamation case victory, is out there vigorously defaming high-profile politicians and Supreme Court Justices in a most aggressive and conspicuous manner.

If anyone knows the liability risks of such behavior, it is Lin Wood.  Yet, he appears to be not only unconcerned about his own personal liability, he seems to be openly inviting a lawsuit response, as if he has set a trap for them.  It is notable that the targets of his defamation have, so far, been utterly silent.

So, either, as you say, Wood is "just venting", and is now foolishly vulnerable to the coming defamation suits that will completely destroy his life,

or

Wood has, almost over night, lost his marbles and will soon be institutionalized for insanity,

or

Wood knows something and is being deliberately provocative in order to turn up the heat on criminal traitors and prepare the public for some very uncomfortable truths to come out.  
Wood certainly understands enough about defamation laws to know that defamatory statements about someone are defensible and legal if they are true.  That's what seems to make sense at this point, at least to me.

It's all reminiscent of the LBJ Pig Lover Legend.

Lin Wood is acknowledging many are now calling him insane; but, he is not denying it.

• Like 1