Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts EC Votes

ian hacktorp

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts Electoral Votes.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will he accept votes from contested states? Or will he throw them out?

• Pence accepts contested Electoral College votes.
    • Pence rejects Electoral College votes from 7 contested states.

3 minutes ago, Peter B said:

My understanding is that in the absence of the VP, the Senate chooses a President Pro Tempore from among their own number, and the current PPT is Chuck Grassley.

I've heard this too.

3 minutes ago, Peter B said:

Same old question: in what court case has election fraud been proved?

One shouldn't cling to the notion that voter fraud cases must first work their way through the courts before congress can consider whether anything was illegally certified.

The cases will eventually be heard, but congress will act well before then.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

One shouldn't cling to the notion that voter fraud cases must first work their way through the courts before congress can consider whether anything was illegally certified.

The cases will eventually be heard, but congress will act well before then.

Congress will act in what way?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, razman said:

Congress will act in what way?

Sounds like they are first going to have an emergency audit to investigate allegations of...you guessed it...massive voter fraud.

If they are convinced such fraud did occur, there will likely be recommendations that certain ballot certifications be designated invalid and not be counted.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, razman said:

And if not?

That's not real clear.  We are in somewhat uncharted waters, after all.

My take is that nobody...and I mean NOBODY...can force the President of the Senate to count votes he doesn't think are legal.

If he refuses to count the contested ballots, it will certainly cause an uproar, but at that point it will be up to the aggrieved party to file suit.

In the meantime, Creepy Joe and Kamala will NOT be handed the keys to the White House.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

That's not real clear.  We are in somewhat uncharted waters, after all.

My take is that nobody...and I mean NOBODY...can force the President of the Senate to count votes he doesn't think are legal.

If he refuses to count the contested ballots, it will certainly cause an uproar, but at that point it will be up to the aggrieved party to file suit.

In the meantime, Creepy Joe and Kamala will NOT be handed the keys to the White House.

Weird. Isn't Election fraud when you manipulate the votes to elect a candidate that didn't get the true vote?

I do think we need an election commission.  We have a guy we know of that switched his residency from New York to Florida while living and working in DC.  He even claimed his residence in a property in which he signed a legal document saying he couldn't claim residency.  He also didn't live there long enough to claim residency- yet he voted (by mail) as a Florida resident. Trump Illegally Registered To Vote In Florida Using White House Address - National Memo

We also have a guy calling the Georgia Secretary of State and flat out trying to get him to manipulate the vote- on tape:  ‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor (msn.com)

These are just two of the more blatant cases, but there are more.  A commission should investigate and prosecute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, razman said:

Pence Welcomes Futile Bid by G.O.P. Lawmakers to Overturn Election (msn.com)  So if this is true then now pence is in on it . This whole crap is making a mockery out of the election system and America. 

We all will see what happens Jan. 6, but it seems the chances of overturning the election have about as much chance of a snowball at a campfire.   If it is overturned, however, the election truly will have been stolen.   

• Like 4

I wouldn't be surprised if charges are not filed against him for that call to the Georgia Sec of state. trump trying to act like a mafia boss and Fu**in thief. Should be charged with extortion or something. Every one of them in on that call.trump's a spoiled little brat and can't stand to lose and he's gonna drag all his little lapdogs into big trouble with him/

Edited by razman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Weird. Isn't Election fraud when you manipulate the votes to elect a candidate that didn't get the true vote?

Only when its done by the people you don't like. If its done by the people you like its "acting against the enemies of the people".

Its good to have standards. So double standards must be twice as good. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, razman said:

I wouldn't be surprised if charges are not filed against him for that call to the Georgia Sec of state. trump trying to act like a mafia boss and Fu**in thief. Should be charged with extortion or something. Every one of them in on that call.trump's a spoiled little brat and can't stand to lose and he's gonna drag all his little lapdogs into big trouble with him/

I wouldnt be surprised if moments after that call aired trumps mailers went out asking his followers to donate to his legal issues.

And the shocker would be if charges arent made against trump.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

I wouldnt be surprised if moments after that call aired trumps mailers went out asking his followers to donate to his legal issues.

Pulls chair up under table, goes for a walk again nothing to see here. History will show what's what.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Well, I don't know if charges will be filed against him or not, but I feel that if Trump does run again in 2024 he may very well be securing his loss for that election.   Millions are watching his actions, and people are not going to forget.   An old saying I heard long ago:  Someone may forget something nice you did in 5 minutes, but it may take 20 years for them to forget something bad you did.

• Like 1

Lol...Joe Biden's campaign has just canceled Joe's "Inaugural Parade".

Why?  Because "Covid", of course.  What a pathetic charade.  They know Biden will never be president.  At least they know to pull the plug on spending for a parade no one would attend anyway.

I keep looking for reports that Trump has canceled anything...nothing yet!  Lol...

JUST IN: Biden Inaugural Parade Cancelled
By Sarah RumpfJan 3rd, 2021, 7:22 pm

The Inaugural Parade has been canceled. The Active, National Guard, Reserve, and Academy marching requirements have been deleted and are no longer needed.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-in-biden-inaugural-parade-cancelled/

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Why?  Because "Covid", of course.  What a pathetic charade.  They know Biden will never be president.  At least they know to pull the plug on spending for a parade no one would attend anyway.

I keep looking for reports that Trump has canceled anything...nothing yet!  Lol...

https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-in-biden-inaugural-parade-cancelled/

Probably had Kamala posters printed then realised it's too late to print biden ones.

• Like 1

I posted this question in another thread and no one answered, so maybe I will have more luck here:

Can any of the people who think the election was rigged tell me why the democrats apparently didn't rig the senate and house elections too ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I posted this question in another thread and no one answered, so maybe I will have more luck here:

Can any of the people who think the election was rigged tell me why the democrats apparently didn't rig the senate and house elections too ? 

Apparently...

Just now, To do list said:

Apparently...

Apparently what ?

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Apparently what ?

Your words not mine.

47 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-in-biden-inaugural-parade-cancelled/,

It's a very wise choice, and it does not say Biden's inauguration was cancelled.   Let me inform you about something, that is there is a dangerous pandemic worldwide, with millions sickened and hundreds of thousands dead.   Biden is thinking about people's safety because he is human and cares.   That's one reason and the other danger Biden is thinking about is Trump and all his goons on the right.  There is plenty of time for parades.

Edited by Brandy333

2 minutes ago, To do list said:

Your words not mine.

So you are not actually going to adress my question are you ?

If you are just going to play the semantics game don't bother to respond.

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

Well, I don't know if charges will be filed against him or not, but I feel that if Trump does run again in 2024 he may very well be securing his loss for that election.   Millions are watching his actions, and people are not going to forget.   An old saying I heard long ago:  Someone may forget something nice you did in 5 minutes, but it may take 20 years for them to forget something bad you did.

I'd say the claims have cost the taxpayer a heck of a lot, disrupted the election process and destabilized public opinions of the voting system.

Once he had been dragged out of the Whitehouse, it seems a travesty of justice if he isn't made to stand trial to explain his false claims of election fraud and be held accountable for the costs generated. 

Americans often claim president's in the past have got away with hell I'm public office. This is a rather blatant example that many seem more than willing to overlook. Seems incredibly hypocritical of Trump supporters. 

• Like 1