Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts EC Votes

ian hacktorp

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts Electoral Votes.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will he accept votes from contested states? Or will he throw them out?

• Pence accepts contested Electoral College votes.
    • Pence rejects Electoral College votes from 7 contested states.

4 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

She said she was going to drag him out by his orange hair...so, yeah, pretty funny.

But I think she was just blowing smoke.

Unless the order came directly from Beijing...then she'd have to do it.

While i guess shes fiesty for 80 i dont think she could drag trump out if she chained him to an import mini truck,

All kidding aside i dont think anyone would drag him out, they would let him chill a while and someone would talk him into walking out, perhaps with the promise of 2 mcfish a lg shake vannilla of course, lg fries and lg diet coke followed by a few holes of golf.

Okay, last part was biggrinjester.gif.84a54ba3bd33c7dc952aadbbde616721.gif

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

All kidding aside i dont think anyone would drag him out, they would let him chill a while and someone would talk him into walking out, perhaps with the promise of 2 mcfish a lg shake vannilla of course, lg fries and lg diet coke followed by a few holes of golf.

"Mar-a-Lago is being resumed under eminent domain."

ox7pesyc2oi01.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I was replying to agentorange and you are correct i do follow his posts and a couple others as they are very well stated and educational in politics not biased and one sided.

and out of nowhere you go off on some personal attack on me, you make up stuff, never have i said "gd trumpers" never, prove your claim.

If you dont like my posts place me on ignore but its a bit ironic to call me a troll while you are doing just that.

Everything you post is biased and one sided,you almost religiously complain about "Trumpers" on here...that's not hard to prove all!

I havn't made anything up,look through 85% of your posts on these threads!..."gd Trumpers" is just a nice way of describing your manic obsession with the man and his supporters.

Yeah your probably right,you should just be ignored ;)

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

"Mar-a-Lago is being resumed under eminent domain."

ox7pesyc2oi01.png

Is that trumps head on drew carey or chris farleys body?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Everything you post is biased and one sided,you almost religiously complain about "Trumpers" on here...that's not hard to prove all!

I havn't made anything up,look through 85% of your posts on these threads!..."gd Trumpers" is just a nice way of describing your manic obsession with the man and his supporters.

You didnt ignore me you just trolled me even more, typical. ;)

Trump was a grossly incompatant epic life costing failure and i do discuss it, well thats past,  lately i discuss how he trying to cheat the American people out of their honest votes,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-on-tape-presses-ga-official-to-find-him-votes/ar-BB1crNhh

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I just see trump built for comfort not speed.

16 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

The light at the end of the tunnel, he said he would leave the political section when Trump is out of office. I'm counting the days. :D

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Michelle said:

The light at the end of the tunnel, he said he would leave the political section when Trump is out of office. I'm counting the days. :D

Are you talking about me? Did i say i would leave politics after biden is sworn in and trump leaves the WH ?

I would ask you to link to that but we know you cant and just dawned on me, you have me on ignore, or did you fib about that the other day, at the risk of sounding pompous i know im hard for you to ignore.

In the interest of reconciliation and camaraderie just for you michelle ill leave the politics section after trump leaves the WH unless a person quotes or tags me and unless trump pulls something like gets arrested then that will be in "America" or "true crime" which i might still visit.

But sure for you ill avoid the political sub section, so dont say i never gave you anything.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Are you talking about me? Did i say i would leave politics after biden is sworn in and trump leaves the WH ?

I would ask you to link to that but we know you cant and just dawned on me, you have me on ignore, or did you fib about that the other day, at the risk of sounding pompous i know im hard for you to ignore.

In the interest of reconciliation and camaraderie just for you michelle ill leave the politics section after trump leaves the WH unless a person quotes or tags me and unless trump pulls something like gets arrested then that will be in "America" or "true crime" which i might still visit.

But sure for you ill avoid the political sub section, so dont say i never gave you anything.

GIF-210104_102333.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, To do list said:

GIF-210104_102333.gif

Obviously i like cats and while thats cute and all i am missing the point please explain.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Obviously i like cats and while thats cute and all i am missing the point please explain.

A gifffft.

Edited by To do list
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Michelle said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Eh no biggie,i'll be back at the gym next monday so i won't have much time to be on here anyway...

When i still actively fought,i always loved 4-6 weeks away from the gym during the holidays...nowdays i almost miss yelling at people that they are doing something wrong after a week :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

I'm not going to go through your repetitive posts to find it.

There is a difference in ignoring someone and having them on ignore. I stop reading your posts every time you call people Trumpists and various other insults. Saves a lot of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

I'm not going to go through your repetitive posts to find it.

There is a difference in ignoring someone and having them on ignore. I stop reading your posts every time you call people Trumpists and various other insults. Saves a lot of time.

If my posts are repetitive then it should be easy to find ;)

I have referred to trumps supporters in many ways because its not one term fits all, and not all terms are meant to be insulting thats perspective.

If i called a Christian a "God worshipper" they likely wouldnt mind.

I dont recall using "trumpists" as i have no idea where it fits.

1 hour ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

"Guardians" 

Hmm... 

:D 

Enjoy the ride!!!!! 

Yeah, the trumptanic is sinking fast...i dont believe don will enjoy the ride.

46302.jpg

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

I hope you're right.

A parade of election fraudsters in chains would be delightful to see!

Oooh, my bad eyesight and small phone i thought you said "pardons" not "parade" , my bad.

17 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I answered! ;)

Thats true, but I don't think you quite fit the demographics I was looking for. Then again you answer probably summed it up. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Thats true, but I don't think you quite fit the demographics I was looking for. Then again you answer probably summed it up. :rolleyes:

That's the nicest thing you've said to me all year.

:unsure: . o O (BTW.  My phone was trying to autocorrect nicest with biggest.  Try reading Tronald's tweets with that piece of knowledge.)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I don't know anything about that guy but he sure looks like a complete douche. So much so that if the complete douche league needs a poster boy for photo ops they should consider him as their top choice and accept no substitute.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

I don't know anything about that guy but he looks like a complete douche.

They all do.  They are the guys you see at wal-mart in 5.11 tactical pants and desert boots...all the paramilitary gear.  They dress like the contractors that us Soldiers used to laugh at in Iraq and Afghanistan...

• Like 2

Like I've been saying for weeks now:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors.
8:06 AM · Jan 5, 2021

Will Chuck Grassley step in for Mike Pence?

Roll Call
@rollcall
NEW: Iowa Sen. Charles E. Grassley, the Senate president pro tempore, says he and not Vice President Mike Pence will preside over the certification of Electoral College votes, since "we don't expect him to be there."

7:06 AM · Jan 5, 2021