Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts EC Votes

ian hacktorp

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts Electoral Votes.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will he accept votes from contested states? Or will he throw them out?

• Pence accepts contested Electoral College votes.
    • Pence rejects Electoral College votes from 7 contested states.

3 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Well, I'm already hearing that Mike Pence will be rejecting and returning the contested states' ballots for curing.

If he doesn't have the power to do this, what do you think is going to happen?

I keep asking you to explain what authority exceeds Pence's, but you apparently can't.

Btw, all of your blather about who is and who isn't a constitutional lawyer has zero bearing on these proceedings, since any legal action over this will take place well after the inauguration.

I hope you're not too shy...or embarrassed...to return here and explain how you managed to get things so wrong.

blah-blah-parrot-emoticon.gif.7179dac9e0ea63bd8b9b038e3d849b41.gif

Oh dear ian hate to interrupt your posting of your misinformation to break it to you, check my link above its being reported on all the credible news sources not sure if it is on the propaganda site you link to, so sorry pence let you down nopity.gif.e6f41f1ec38bbbbc2fb03b5501907e3d.gif

And ian you better than anyone on this forum have shown that you have no issues what so ever making a total and complete humiliating   laughing stock out of yourself with your never ending epic failures and completely wrong predictions, yet you come right back braying more utterly wrong tripe.

Ah remember your classic, biden will drop out by the weekend or biden will be arrested this week how embarrassing for you not only that it didnt happen but biden won in a land slide over trump, in a fair election.

• Like 1

So any word how that EC count is going?

10 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

Well, I'm already hearing that Mike Pence will be rejecting and returning the contested states' ballots for curing.

If he doesn't have the power to do this, what do you think is going to happen?

I keep asking you to explain what authority exceeds Pence's, but you apparently can't.

Btw, all of your blather about who is and who isn't a constitutional lawyer has zero bearing on these proceedings, since any legal action over this will take place well after the inauguration.

I hope you're not too shy...or embarrassed...to return here and explain how you managed to get things so wrong.

Was Arizona not contested?  He didn't reject those objected votes...

22 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Was Arizona not contested?  He didn't reject those objected votes...

It isn't clear to me what is happening right now, but it isn't looking good for those of us who were hoping Pence would have the guts to reject ballots or delay the count.  He certainly has the authority to do either or both.

Based on what I'm seeing, it looks like Trump is about to invoke the insurrection act.  I don't know what means for the electoral count, but I do think things will get extremely bumpy.

Look for comms blackouts and other high-strangeness events.

The military will be involved.

Edited by ian hacktorp

4 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

It isn't clear to me what is happening right now, but it isn't looking good for those of us who were hoping Pence would have the guts to reject ballots or delay the count.  He certainly has the authority to do either or both.

Based on what I'm seeing, it looks like Trump is about to invoke the insurrection act.  I don't know what means for the electoral count, but I do think things will get extremely bumpy.

You better get kraken and show where Mike he is misguided.

Our Founders were deeply skeptical of concentration of power and created a Republic based on separation of powers and checks and balances under the Constitution of the United States.  Vesting the Vice President with unilateral authority to decide presidential contests would be entirely antithetical to that design. ...

8 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

SPACE FORCE 

:D 

20210104_163936.jpg

Ate they allowed to keep the name?

James Gunn was considering suing them

15 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I'll leave that to someone else.  Showing a man where he has no balls isn't my cup of tea.

But the Mike Pence saga will remain interesting.  Like I referenced earlier, he is accused of being compromised and controlled by blackmail and clearly was involved in early attempts to thwart Trump when he falsely accused Gen. Flynn of lying to him.

I wanted to believe Pence had been convinced to do the right thing to save his skin and his soul...but apparently he wasn't.

We may see Pence taken by the military during the insurrection act enforcement.

Political prisoner, huh?  My, don't you have a despotty mouth!

Then again we may see absolutely nothing you predict come to pass.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:37 AM, ian hacktorp said:

Pence will determine the election outcome on January 6, 2021.

C'mon , your yankin my chain ain't ya?

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Which Dems are screaming for that?

All 17 Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee urge Vice President Mike Pence to help remove Trump from office

Declaring President Donald Trump "mentally unsound" and unfit for office, Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee are urging Vice President Mike Pence to "invoke the 25th Amendment" and remove him from the White House.

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-democrats-urge-pence-to-invoke-the-25th-amendment-2021-1

They are desperate, for some reason.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, razman said:

C'mon , your yankin my chain ain't ya?

Still looks like Pence will call it one way or the other, right?

3 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

All 17 Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee urge Vice President Mike Pence to help remove Trump from office

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-democrats-urge-pence-to-invoke-the-25th-amendment-2021-1

They are desperate, for some reason.

He'll be lucky if they don't string him up in times square on Good morning america.

Edited by razman

2 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Still looks like Pence will call it one way or the other, right?

In hindsight , i just don't see it happening.

1 hour ago, ian hacktorp said:

Its been clear for quite some time. 

Edited by razman
  • Haha 1

Well, the confirmed votes are up to 244 for Biden and 157 for Trump.  They hit another objection at Pennsylvania but it's sounding like the Senate wants to skip the two hour debate. 

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well, the confirmed votes are up to 244 for Biden and 157 for Trump.  They hit another objection at Pennsylvania but it's sounding like the Senate wants to skip the two hour debate. 

Better tv since OJ 

:D

Just now, ian hacktorp said:

I'm hearing that PA decertified their election results...can anyone confirm?

They aren't even in session to decertify..........

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Senate just approved the PA vote and there isn't any more objections expected for the night.  

You must be ahead of me, I`m watching live on NBC and the objections for PA are still being heard.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Thanks 1

something is definitely going on behind the scenes,  it would be pretty clear to any politician that objections would be rejected, hell it is clear to me and have 0 political experience,  yet those guys put their necks out to pointlessly object,  i wonder why, 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

You must be ahead of me, I`m watching live on NBC and the objections for PA are still being heard.

Are you watching the House?  They're still bleating about the objections while the Senate has already rejected the objection 92-7.

After a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol on Wednesday, the Senate rejected an attempt from Republicans to overturn the will of Pennsylvania voters early Thursday morning, effectively ending a final attempt from insurgents to turn a loss for President Trump in the state into a win.

By a vote of 92 to 7, the Senate turned back the challenge shortly before 1 a.m., as the number of objections to the counting of Electoral College votes dwindled after the mob’s brazen effort to keep President Trump in office, despite his decisive election loss in November.

Those voting against the results of the American election in Pennsylvania were: Senators Josh Hawley of Missouri, Ted Cruz of Texas, Tommy Tuberville of Alabama, Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi, Roger Marshall of Kansas, Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming and Rick Scott of Florida.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/06/us/electoral-vote

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, aztek said:

something is definitely going on behind the scenes,  it would be pretty clear to any politician that objections would be rejected, hell it is clear to me and have 0 political experience,  yet those guys put their necks out to pointlessly object,  i wonder why, 

Well cruz has his eye on 2024 and this is a big risk for his carreer but it endears him with trumps base he would need that to get anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1