Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ian hacktorp

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts EC Votes

On January 6, Mike Pence Counts Electoral Votes.  

31 members have voted

  1. 1. Will he accept votes from contested states? Or will he throw them out?

    • Pence accepts contested Electoral College votes.
    • Pence rejects Electoral College votes from 7 contested states.


352 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

President-Elect Acidhead
28 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

He is being sued by fellow Republicans right now because he stated he wouldn't go along with it: Republican Lawmaker Files Lawsuit Against Mike Pence To Have Presidential Election Overturned (lifezette.com)

Everything happens for a reason 

:D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
5 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Everything happens for a reason 

:D 

 

Well thank you Russel Brand.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
razman

I find it hard to believe that the presidents right hand man can all of a sudden decide the election outcome one day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

He is being sued by fellow Republicans right now because he stated he wouldn't go along with it: Republican Lawmaker Files Lawsuit Against Mike Pence To Have Presidential Election Overturned (lifezette.com)

So many trumplings....

grasping-at-straws-gif.gif&ehk=0KU3aK9z2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
59 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Well thank you Russel Brand.

Omg, you know my true identity!!! 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
18 hours ago, South Alabam said:

If there is one last hail Mary play for Trump to take this election, he will try it.

I for one, will not believe anything can't possibly happen until January 20th, 2020. 

He is already stirring up his base for a big rally on January 6th, so I foresee grim days ahead.

And if they take this election in some way and then try to block all the so called evidence from being presented to the public, we'll it was a ruse all along. 

And all involved should be tried for over throwing the U S Government, as they will be illegitimate.

Like I keep saying, he is as easy to read as a book: Pence's former top aide said that Trump is 'encouraging' violence on the day Congress votes to seal the 2020 presidential election results (msn.com)

  • A former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence said on Monday she was "very concerned" that there would be violence on January 6 "because the president himself is encouraging it."
  • "This is what he does. He tweets, he incites it, and he gets followers and supporters to behave in this manner, and they believe they are being patriots because they're supporting the president," Olivia Troye, who became a Trump critic after leaving the White House in August, told MSNBC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

drain the swamp.. 

*sigh*

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
51 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Like I keep saying, he is as easy to read as a book: Pence's former top aide said that Trump is 'encouraging' violence on the day Congress votes to seal the 2020 presidential election results (msn.com)

  • A former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence said on Monday she was "very concerned" that there would be violence on January 6 "because the president himself is encouraging it."
  • "This is what he does. He tweets, he incites it, and he gets followers and supporters to behave in this manner, and they believe they are being patriots because they're supporting the president," Olivia Troye, who became a Trump critic after leaving the White House in August, told MSNBC.

Faced with 4 years of heavy media bias, a fake impeachment, widespread civil disorder, reports of election fraud (which haven`t successfully been heard out in a court yet), then Republican voters obviously dont believe they have had a fair election.

To those Republican voters Biden therefore has no legitimacy to be President. Hence Biden finds himself in a dangerous situation. One where Biden might be blocked becoming President, or one where he does and finds out just how against him Republican supporters are.

I predict early next year that the US will either get its first dictator and/or its 2nd civil war.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
59 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Like I keep saying, he is as easy to read as a book: Pence's former top aide said that Trump is 'encouraging' violence on the day Congress votes to seal the 2020 presidential election results (msn.com)

  • A former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence said on Monday she was "very concerned" that there would be violence on January 6 "because the president himself is encouraging it."
  • "This is what he does. He tweets, he incites it, and he gets followers and supporters to behave in this manner, and they believe they are being patriots because they're supporting the president," Olivia Troye, who became a Trump critic after leaving the White House in August, told MSNBC.

At some point i believe trump will face legal consequences for his actions.

Faced with 4 years of trumps gross life costing incompatance  a failed economy ruining covid response, trumps inciting and fanning fires of widespread civil disorder, false claims  of election fraud (which haven`t been supported by evidence in a court ), then trump followers seeing him as a messiah and believe his every lie, it got really bad.

For those trump followers its impossible for them to accept trump lost biden won,  Even though by his lack of proof otherwise trump himself proved it a fair and square election.

Hence Biden finds himself in a situation. One where trump want to steal the election by any means even tossing out millions of legitimate votes taking away those peoples rights to vote and have their honest votes count, even the GOP is over trumps half baked shenanigans. Hes out.

I can see however next year that the fact the wanna be dictator trump has been replaced by biden who respects all Americans and as the healing starts people on both sides will realize just how disastrous trump really was.

starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gif Biden 2020 starshower.gif.6f34334d3539a63470b1a760a2b1a4a3.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

At some point i believe trump will face legal consequences for his actions.

Faced with 4 years of trumps gross life costing incompatance  a failed economy ruining covid response, trumps inciting and fanning fires of widespread civil disorder, false claims  of election fraud (which haven`t been supported by evidence in a court ), then trump followers seeing him as a messiah and believe his every lie, it got really bad.

For those trump followers its impossible for them to accept trump lost biden won,  Even though by his lack of proof otherwise trump himself proved it a fair and square election.

Hence Biden finds himself in a situation. One where trump want to steal the election by any means even tossing out millions of legitimate votes taking away those peoples rights to vote and have their honest votes count, even the GOP is over trumps half baked shenanigans. Hes out.

I can see however next year that the fact the wanna be dictator trump has been replaced by biden who respects all Americans and as the healing starts people on both sides will realize just how disastrous trump really was.

starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gif Biden 2020 starshower.gif.6f34334d3539a63470b1a760a2b1a4a3.gif

All cases against him on Russian interference in the 2016 election and Ukraine were thrown out. There is no evidence of tax evasion either. What the Dems did is spend 4 years fishing for anyway possible to get him removed. And once these cases were thrown out those who hate Trump ignored the findings and prefer to this day to convince themselves he is bent.

Then there are the constant character assassinations portraying him as a narcissist, a sociopath, a psychopath, despite him clearly not meeting the criteria to have any of them. At the core of it is the distorted believe that a leader who is capitalist rather than socialist is evil because he wont give the poor people what they want.

Trump excels at economics, look at the Dow Jones being back to its pre-coronavirus levels despite coronavirus still being here. The Dow Jones is doing well compared to most other western stock exchanges. That is due to Trump stripping out the over-regulation, removing the tribute paid to developing nations to boost them rather than the US, and making America self-sufficient in energy.

He has rebuilt the US military into the most powerful force the world has ever seen, partly built his wall (the Dems blocked its full construction), and US per capita earnings have increased significantly over the last 4 years. On the topic of coronavirus there are a range of different strategies open, but the distortions over this are articulated in a way to portray Trumps coronavirus response as a failure where it is a success. The death rate compared to the infection rate in the US is currently one of the worlds lowest.

A fraudulent election is fact. There were states where more people voted than were legally entitled to vote. There were states were postal ballots were returned the day before they were sent out (truly incredible) and ones were the postal ballots were returned the day after they were sent out not giving the postal service the time it needs to get them to a household and back again. Some polling booth workers are already doing time for waiting for the building to be empty after close before bringing in extra ballots. And the widespread denial of Republican observers at vote counting is illegal. And we have Democrat held states violating federal law by allowing extended periods of time for votes to be returned.

The left are entitled, have shown a propensity for violence, and worse of all they think only they are allowed to be like that. Wait until 6th of Jan when the Republican supporters start and they have a shock coming.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

All cases against him on Russian interference in the 2016 election and Ukraine were thrown out. There is no evidence of tax evasion either. What the Dems did is spend 4 years fishing for anyway possible to get him removed. And once these cases were thrown out those who hate Trump ignored the findings and prefer to this day to convince themselves he is bent.

Then there are the constant character assassinations portraying him as a narcissist, a sociopath, a psychopath, despite him clearly not meeting the criteria to have any of them. At the core of it is the distorted believe that a leader who is capitalist rather than socialist is evil because he wont give the poor people what they want.

Trump excels at economics, look at the Dow Jones being back to its pre-coronavirus levels despite coronavirus still being here. The Dow Jones is doing well compared to most other western stock exchanges. That is due to Trump stripping out the over-regulation, removing the tribute paid to developing nations to boost them rather than the US, and making America self-sufficient in energy.

He has rebuilt the US military into the most powerful force the world has ever seen, partly built his wall (the Dems blocked its full construction), and US per capita earnings have increased significantly over the last 4 years. On the topic of coronavirus there are a range of different strategies open, but the distortions over this are articulated in a way to portray Trumps coronavirus response as a failure where it is a success. The death rate compared to the infection rate in the US is currently one of the worlds lowest.

A fraudulent election is fact. There were states where more people voted than were legally entitled to vote. There were states were postal ballots were returned the day before they were sent out (truly incredible) and ones were the postal ballots were returned the day after they were sent out not giving the postal service the time it needs to get them to a household and back again. Some polling booth workers are already doing time for waiting for the building to be empty after close before bringing in extra ballots. And the widespread denial of Republican observers at vote counting is illegal. And we have Democrat held states violating federal law by allowing extended periods of time for votes to be returned.

The left are entitled, have shown a propensity for violence, and worse of all they think only they are allowed to be like that. Wait until 6th of Jan when the Republican supporters start and they have a shock coming.

I believe Pence will count the votes the way they fell,Trump supporters in one single city may face off against "counter protesters/agitators"...and we will see and hear for weeks on CNN and most likely here that Trump supporters are the most violent people in the world and must be put down!

All the while forgeting about tearing up multiple cities daily,burning down innocent business owners buildings,assaulting passersby,ect. because 90% of their "peaceful protests" didn't have enough "Trump nazi's" show up to keep them occupied for very long...

After that one day everyone will go home,and life will go on...just my opinion

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp

Here is what US patriots are up against:

Image

(this is a photo of Xi with a collection of his favorite trophies)

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Faced with 4 years of heavy media bias, a fake impeachment, widespread civil disorder, reports of election fraud (which haven`t successfully been heard out in a court yet), then Republican voters obviously dont believe they have had a fair election.

To those Republican voters Biden therefore has no legitimacy to be President. Hence Biden finds himself in a dangerous situation. One where Biden might be blocked becoming President, or one where he does and finds out just how against him Republican supporters are.

I predict early next year that the US will either get its first dictator and/or its 2nd civil war.

Media bias? You mean from a man who constantly called them "lamestream" media? 

With his constant attacks on the media, do you think they are eager to speak favorably of him? He has even attacked FOX news.

This man has been fact checked on almost a daily basis and has been proven to lie, or purposely distort the truth at every turn. 

I don't fault Trump at all for the civil disorder.

So every night these lawful gatherings started out lawful, but many did turn into riots because of the actions of  few and not the  actions of an entire crowd.

Trump wanted to stop theses protest from even happening, which would have ben unlawful. He wanted to "crush the protestors."  

You start keeping people from protesting you have a true dictatorship. The rioters are the actual ones who should have been caught and punished.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
6 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Media bias? You mean from a man who constantly called them "lamestream" media? 

With his constant attacks on the media, do you think they are eager to speak favorably of him? He has even attacked FOX news.

This man has been fact checked on almost a daily basis and has been proven to lie, or purposely distort the truth at every turn. 

I don't fault Trump at all for the civil disorder.

So every night these lawful gatherings started out lawful, but many did turn into riots because of the actions of  few and not the  actions of an entire crowd.

Trump wanted to stop theses protest from even happening, which would have ben unlawful. He wanted to "crush the protestors."  

You start keeping people from protesting you have a true dictatorship. The rioters are the actual ones who should have been caught and punished.

 

All very true,but when you have mayors and even governors complicit in allowing "anything goes" type anarchy...**** gets shut down for everybody!

The clowns in charge of these places did absolutely nothing to make sure any of the most violent perpetrators were punished whatsoever...they just turned their heads the other direction.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Do

 

Sen. Hawley says he'll object to Electoral College certification of Biden victory on Jan. 6

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/josh-hawley-to-object-electoral-college-certification-jan-6

 

 

Hawley also charged, "I cannot vote to certify without pointing out the unprecedented effort of mega corporations, including Facebook and Twitter, to interfere in this election, in support of Joe Biden.

 

 

Edited by Will Do
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee
Word on the Hill is that Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi could be working together on a rules change "deal" to block our Electoral College Certification objection. 

The American people deserve to hear about the voter fraud that took place on Nov 3 ... NO DEAL, NO COVER-UP!
8:53 AM · Dec 30, 2020

 

See ya on the 6th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
24 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Media bias? You mean from a man who constantly called them "lamestream" media? 

With his constant attacks on the media, do you think they are eager to speak favorably of him? He has even attacked FOX news.

This man has been fact checked on almost a daily basis and has been proven to lie, or purposely distort the truth at every turn. 

I don't fault Trump at all for the civil disorder.

So every night these lawful gatherings started out lawful, but many did turn into riots because of the actions of  few and not the  actions of an entire crowd.

Trump wanted to stop theses protest from even happening, which would have ben unlawful. He wanted to "crush the protestors."  

You start keeping people from protesting you have a true dictatorship. The rioters are the actual ones who should have been caught and punished.

 

I dont know what is really going on with you people.

But there were over 100 news articles I read and then went and checked out what he said by watching his speeches on Youtube. And not one of those articles told the truth.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
19 minutes ago, Will Do said:

 

Sen. Hawley says he'll object to Electoral College certification of Biden victory on Jan. 6

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/josh-hawley-to-object-electoral-college-certification-jan-6

 

 

Hawley also charged, "I cannot vote to certify without pointing out the unprecedented effort of mega corporations, including Facebook and Twitter, to interfere in this election, in support of Joe Biden.

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I dont know what is really going on with you people.

But there were over 100 news articles I read and then went and checked out what he said by watching his speeches on Youtube. And not one of those articles told the truth.

I can see your point aswell...

I've seen so many "reports" on a just given Trump speech that i watched with my own eyes and ears be twisted by CNN and others its become laughable.

The Charlottesville incident being one of the lamest and most repeated...

That said,Trump hasn't helped himself in many cases either by giving either blatantly incorrect facts or by getting things mixed up...he rarely ever corrects himself though so its anyones guess.

I don't expect anything too come of any of this,but i guess we will see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

All cases against him on Russian interference in the 2016 election and Ukraine were thrown out. There is no evidence of tax evasion either. What the Dems did is spend 4 years fishing for anyway possible to get him removed. And once these cases were thrown out those who hate Trump ignored the findings and prefer to this day to convince themselves he is bent.

Then there are the constant character assassinations portraying him as a narcissist, a sociopath, a psychopath, despite him clearly not meeting the criteria to have any of them. At the core of it is the distorted believe that a leader who is capitalist rather than socialist is evil because he wont give the poor people what they want.

Trump excels at economics, look at the Dow Jones being back to its pre-coronavirus levels despite coronavirus still being here. The Dow Jones is doing well compared to most other western stock exchanges. That is due to Trump stripping out the over-regulation, removing the tribute paid to developing nations to boost them rather than the US, and making America self-sufficient in energy.

He has rebuilt the US military into the most powerful force the world has ever seen, partly built his wall (the Dems blocked its full construction), and US per capita earnings have increased significantly over the last 4 years. On the topic of coronavirus there are a range of different strategies open, but the distortions over this are articulated in a way to portray Trumps coronavirus response as a failure where it is a success. The death rate compared to the infection rate in the US is currently one of the worlds lowest.

A fraudulent election is fact. There were states where more people voted than were legally entitled to vote. There were states were postal ballots were returned the day before they were sent out (truly incredible) and ones were the postal ballots were returned the day after they were sent out not giving the postal service the time it needs to get them to a household and back again. Some polling booth workers are already doing time for waiting for the building to be empty after close before bringing in extra ballots. And the widespread denial of Republican observers at vote counting is illegal. And we have Democrat held states violating federal law by allowing extended periods of time for votes to be returned.

The left are entitled, have shown a propensity for violence, and worse of all they think only they are allowed to be like that. Wait until 6th of Jan when the Republican supporters start and they have a shock coming.

     blah-blah-parrot-emoticon.gif.7179dac9e0ea63bd8b9b038e3d849b41.gif     

OIP.vsx5XEeBPYholtZyLainCQHaLD?w=193&h=2

 

 

Edited by the13bats
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
4 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Media bias? You mean from a man who constantly called them "lamestream" media? 

With his constant attacks on the media, do you think they are eager to speak favorably of him? He has even attacked FOX news.

This man has been fact checked on almost a daily basis and has been proven to lie, or purposely distort the truth at every turn. 

I don't fault Trump at all for the civil disorder.

So every night these lawful gatherings started out lawful, but many did turn into riots because of the actions of  few and not the  actions of an entire crowd.

Trump wanted to stop theses protest from even happening, which would have ben unlawful. He wanted to "crush the protestors."  

You start keeping people from protesting you have a true dictatorship. The rioters are the actual ones who should have been caught and punished.

 

He is easy to read:

President Donald Trump continued attacking Fox News on Wednesday, saying that it’s “almost as bad” as watching CNN.

Trump repeatedly attacked Fox News throughout the election, and erupted after some reporters and pundits on the network not only acknowledged that he lost, but that there’s no evidence of his wild election conspiracies.

Trump Attacks Fox News After Interview With Georgia Lt. Gov. Saying the President Needs to Stop Election Misinformation (msn.com)

 

Speaker: Joseph Goebbels

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster

My prediction is that of duel slates of electors.

With the swing states the Republicans are contesting they will go against those new state governors and submit their own slate of electors in Congress next week.

That will force it to go to a commission (already created in US law from the last time it happened) where 5 Reps, 5 Dems, and 5 Supreme Court Judges, will debate and vote on which slates to accept. That basically means 5 judges will decide who won the election.

Such a commission holds standing with the SC (unlike Texas) so arguments will be heard instead of being thrown out.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

My prediction

Sound about like ians predictions.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To do list
12 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

He is easy to read:

President Donald Trump continued attacking Fox News on Wednesday, saying that it’s “almost as bad” as watching CNN.

Trump repeatedly attacked Fox News throughout the election, and erupted after some reporters and pundits on the network not only acknowledged that he lost, but that there’s no evidence of his wild election conspiracies.

Trump Attacks Fox News After Interview With Georgia Lt. Gov. Saying the President Needs to Stop Election Misinformation (msn.com)

 

Speaker: Joseph Goebbels

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

He ran German media

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.