Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shikongo narrates mysterious fire ordeal

macqdor

Pyro-Poltergeists:gun:

'Shikongo narrates mysterious fire ordeal':

She spoke of objects moving by themselves; things falling from nowhere; items disappearing and re-appearing without an apparent reason; strange voices, and the mysterious fire that burnt buildings and huts, one after the other.

According to her, it all started at the house of her sister, Elizabeth, when “an evil spirit” started tormenting Elizabeth’s children.

Then, on a certain day, a voice was heard saying “I will now stop tormenting you”.

This was followed by several days of a welcome respite, but a week later something strange happened.

A SIM card was mysteriously removed from a cellphone.

While the people argued about the missing SIM card, another cellphone disappeared from where it was left by the owner.

“We were still wondering what was going when we heard a voice saying ‘I will bring back the items I have taken from you’. Then we heard something that sounded like a brick falling in our midst, but it was the missing SIM card that was dropped. Moments later, the missing cellphone re-appeared, placed at the door of a sleeping room,” said Shikongo.

Other mysterious happenings included food storage containers being emptied and turned upside down and food disappearing from plates at the dinner table.

MORE INFO AT THE LINK BELOW. 

https://informante.web.na/?p=295165&fbclid=IwAR2t3eHminWGqRJ95zNsQI_28vGTROf1aS9sd4exlYA8nH1Ivknr6Q-WFRQ

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macqdor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic