Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon has 180 days to disclose UFO data

UM-Bot

Here is what they will disclose if anything.  Sometimes thing show up on radar that we are unable to identify at the time and occasionally a pilot reports an anomaly. The End :yes:

• Like 5

You can rest assured if they have alien technology, some of the more secretive black op type agencies aren't going to disclose a single thing. Technology is a precious thing when defense is concerned. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

You can rest assured if they have alien technology, some of the more secretive black op type agencies aren't going to disclose a single thing. Technology is a precious thing when defense is concerned. 

They took care of having to disclose top secret technology long ago by putting it all in the hands of privately owed companies such as Northrup Grummond and Boeing.  They develop and own it, not the government.

• Like 3

We can only hope that this was pushed by the people who head these agencies, and they want it to come out. I'm not holding my breath though

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

We can only hope that this was pushed by the people who head these agencies, and they want it to come out. I'm not holding my breath though

Don't worry.  there's nothing they can tell you that you don't already know except maybe more of the same type of things that you already know.  There is no Space UN base on Mars in which the US government is dealing with the Galactic Federation on behalf of earth.

• Like 2

B)

one of the comments below video on YouTube site...

"They are from Boyd Bushmans archive.. they are probably the only one of the very few real Alien pictures ever disclosed. RIP Boyd Bushman.. His told it all before his death. he was a special man."

• Haha 2

But they can't disclose anything...the people aren't ready.

I highly doubt they know anything about UFOs. I think they've been spending the last 70+ years making people think they do by playing into the cover-up narrative, but actually know squat. 

But to the people who DO believe they know, why would you ever trust any disclosure from a government that you believe has been lying about it for over 70 years?

Interesting. But presumably the resultant compiled report will be classified, so I don't think the public will have access, or, if we do, likely heavily redacted I would guess.

• Like 1

willy_nilly.gif.3c15217584bea0db539dc6c6426c71cd.gif

Day of disclosure is here...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twin said:

Nobody I know thinks Gvt Agencies would lie about this.    Would they?

No, not when there's nothing of substance that is related to extraterrestrials and alien craft.

This report could very well be extensive in what is revealed . However, the contents will range from aerial/environmental phenomenon to misidentified craft. There will also likely be an addendum that includes classified projects that may have been sighted and/or reported. There might be a section that covers the sightings of foreign craft/technology that has been under US surveillance. Those final items will not be released to the general public and will only be made available in totality on a case by case basis. The individuals involved will be vetted for need to know clearance for access to classified materials. Ultimately, what will be made abundantly clear (hopefully) is that there have been items misidentified and reported which have been spun into these wild stories of alien craft.

The Democrat's will say aliens/UFO's are Russian only here to help Trump, the Republicans will say the aliens/UFO's are Chinese and only here to deliver money to Hunter (Big guy approved of course).

10 hours ago, bee said:

B)

one of the comments below video on YouTube site...

"They are from Boyd Bushmans archive.. they are probably the only one of the very few real Alien pictures ever disclosed. RIP Boyd Bushman.. His told it all before his death. he was a special man."

He hoaxed people, it happens,

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/boyd-bushman-aliens/

He knew by the time people recalled his alien being a halloween prop he would have already shuffled off this mortal coil.

10 hours ago, callis said:

I think they've been spending the last 70+ years making people think they do by playing into the cover-up narrative, but actually know squat. 

other people (not the authorities) are making people think there's a cover-up, ya know= those who write books, documentaries & earn money.. Without these folk the: 'ufo/ aliens on this planet' subject would have died a death years ago, IMO

• Like 2

Just like how you can never convince the devout that god doesn't exist, there's nothing that could come out that would convince UFO conspiracy believers of anything that doesn't conform to what they already believe.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:49 AM, the13bats said:

He hoaxed people, it happens,

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/boyd-bushman-aliens/

He knew by the time people recalled his alien being a halloween prop he would have already shuffled off this mortal coil.

like the authorities + intelligence agencies after decades of denial were just going to go...... "Boyd Bushman is right....those little guys are not from Earth.." 

The alleged alien doll from Walmart story with props, was (IMO) quickly got together to counter Boyd's documentary...  or shortly before because they knew it was coming... (they only needed one or two alien models to hinge the media counter attack on...)  

This is the full video for anyone who hasn't seen it yet and is interested...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, bee said:

like the authorities + intelligence agencies after decades of denial were just going to go...... "Boyd Bushman is right....those little guys are not from Earth.." 

The alleged alien doll from Walmart story with props, was (IMO) quickly got together to counter Boyd's documentary...  or shortly before because they knew it was coming... (they only needed one or two alien models to hinge the media counter attack on...)  

This is the full video for anyone who hasn't seen it yet and is interested...

Sorry bee, those of us into that knew of the "prop" alien doll before bushman used it, it was widely sold not just one off for a cover story,

im sure i know of or even own props you are not familiar with and that could fool you.

In this case your ignorance is bliss and i will leave you with it.