Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
qxcontinuum

Is the vaccine a true miracle?

76 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

qxcontinuum

I am a vaccine skeptic, well for the time being that is!

Recently I was involved in a conversation with someone who seem to have been very well documented about the moderna and pfizer vaccine, how they work and the reaction they trigger. HE have told me a bunch of things I would have never expected to hear. Essentially, the story goes that these vaccines were already developed as top of the line advanced treatment against cancer, AIDS and other illines that can be very challenging to the human body. This person is swearing that by taking either one of them it can essentially trigger a strong auto immune response of the body to a such higher level that can reject serious diseases in the future including cancer. He was saying that the two medical companies have not had time to develop a branch of the vaccine just for Coronavirus but they did use the whole range broad-spectrum the vaccine wad meant for initially. Just read today got some patients have developed a reaction after taking the vaccine triggered by Dental fillings. I was also reading on this photo room that the famous Bulgarian  psychic Vanga predicted a cure against cancer in 2021. Could there be a true in all of this?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1

NO.

This is a mRNA vaccine. It is based off of previous research into mRNA vaccines and was not created from scratch in that sense, but it is not going to protect you from anything but covid. It teaches your cells to create the spike proteins, which then trigger an immune response. Once the mRNA has been transcribed by the tRNA in your cells, it's gone. You're immune system now know what to look for (the spike protein) and can fenf off corona. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

"theoretically"

Like a friend of mine says, 

"juggling chainsaws"

~

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simplybill
8 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

Essentially, the story goes that these vaccines were already developed as top of the line advanced treatment against cancer, AIDS and other illines that can be very challenging to the human body. This person is swearing that by taking either one of them it can essentially trigger a strong auto immune response of the body to a such higher level that can reject serious diseases in the future including cancer.

If it were true, then I think the pharmaceutical companies would have made the announcement as soon as the cure for cancer and AIDS was developed. It would be the greatest medical advancement in history, similar to the development of penicillin. 
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
11 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

I am a vaccine skeptic, well for the time being that is!

Recently I was involved in a conversation with someone who seem to have been very well documented about the moderna and pfizer vaccine, how they work and the reaction they trigger. HE have told me a bunch of things I would have never expected to hear. Essentially, the story goes that these vaccines were already developed as top of the line advanced treatment against cancer, AIDS and other illines that can be very challenging to the human body. This person is swearing that by taking either one of them it can essentially trigger a strong auto immune response of the body to a such higher level that can reject serious diseases in the future including cancer. He was saying that the two medical companies have not had time to develop a branch of the vaccine just for Coronavirus but they did use the whole range broad-spectrum the vaccine wad meant for initially. Just read today got some patients have developed a reaction after taking the vaccine triggered by Dental fillings. I was also reading on this photo room that the famous Bulgarian  psychic Vanga predicted a cure against cancer in 2021. Could there be a true in all of this?

Seems that the link is down.

As others have pointed out this is an mRNA vaccine. It's a small molecule.

So where does the idea of cancer and AIDS come into play? The companies in question have looked into lots of different research areas including those. The AIDS pandemic is still going on but there is a treatment that prevents death.

Whoever you spoke to has mixed together unrelated issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qxcontinuum
Posted (edited)

Thanks everyone for responding. This is all info I was also able to read from what I gathered online. However correct me if I'm wrong but ebola, saars, Mers etc. can be cured in similar ways. Besides since aids kills the body by storing its defense mechanism can the vaccine technically reverse that? 

Why is the Moderna vaccine trigering such allergic reactions including dental swelling from older fillings? It is obviously that in these cases the auto immune system was sort of restarted ?

Edited by qxcontinuum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
1 hour ago, qxcontinuum said:

Why is the Moderna vaccine trigering such allergic reactions including dental swelling from older fillings?

As per FDA Moderna Briefing Document dated 17DEC20 there were one event of lip angioedema and 2 events of facial swellings. All these 3 participants received cosmetic filler injections prior (not known how long before) to the vaccination. 3 out of >15000 isnt a number that should alarm people, especially not people who dont got botoxed.

FDA Moderna Briefing Document (see page 44)

Quote

It is obviously that in these cases the auto immune system was sort of restarted ?

Thats nonsense. A restart of a system include a shut down of a system in advance. If the immune system of the participants had been shut down, they would be in serious trouble, which they dont.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
7 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

Thanks everyone for responding. This is all info I was also able to read from what I gathered online. However correct me if I'm wrong but ebola, saars, Mers etc. can be cured in similar ways. Besides since aids kills the body by storing its defense mechanism can the vaccine technically reverse that? 

Why is the Moderna vaccine trigering such allergic reactions including dental swelling from older fillings? It is obviously that in these cases the auto immune system was sort of restarted ?

You suggest that certain diseases can be cured. That is incorrect. The purpose of the vaccine is to enable the body to defend against an  infection. Once the person has the disease the vaccine is not useful.

Viruses are hard to deal with unlike a bacteria. In a bacterial infection the pathogen is a bacteria. It has it's own metabolism. That metabolism can be affected independent of the infected person.

One disease which comes to mind is rabies. After being bitten the disease has to be topped. It is 100% fatal. I think two people infected have survived. They did not survive intact. If someone is bitten y a wild animal or a known infected animal, then a series of shots are given to prevent the infection from happening. Because if the person becomes infected then they die.

Why do people have allergic reactions? That's a general question. People are allergic to a wide range of substances from foods to odors to animal stings. It should not be a surprise to anyone that a real drug can have adverse effects. The issue is to minimize those effects. Early testing was done on people not prone to allergic reactions. Why? Simple. In experiments you want an answer to a question. Confounding issues are addressed to avoid getting an answer which is hard to understand. That is standard testing procedure and in human clinical trials you can go to the reports of the experiment and see how people were chosen for the experiment.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qxcontinuum
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, toast said:

As per FDA Moderna Briefing Document dated 17DEC20 there were one event of lip angioedema and 2 events of facial swellings. All these 3 participants received cosmetic filler injections prior (not known how long before) to the vaccination. 3 out of >15000 isnt a number that should alarm people, especially not people who dont got botoxed.

What i am trying to establish is the opposite. According to this friend if mine, there is a positive (mostly) chain reaction triggered by the vaccine at cellular and immune level which can regress other desiseas including cancer. He said the vaccine was originally developed years ago by a not named company for military personal, making them resistant to a broad spectrum of illnesses. Both Pfizer and Moderna have taken this vaccine, broke it apart attempting to channel its efficiency on covid only. However in the end unsuccessfully, they've released it with the same composition and structure... (not surprising since both are very similar in chemical components).

This is what I've been told. The friend is working in some hi end medical facility, preping material for security shipping in Canada and USA.

Edited by qxcontinuum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
9 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

What i am trying to establish is the opposite. According to this friend if mine, there is a positive (mostly) chain reaction triggered by the vaccine at cellular and immune level which can regress other desiseas including cancer. He said the vaccine was originally developed years ago by a not named company for military personal, making them resistant to a broad spectrum of illnesses. Both Pfizer and Moderna have taken this vaccine, broke it apart attempting to channel its efficiency on covid only. However in the end unsuccessfully, they've released it with the same composition and structure... (not surprising since both are very similar in chemical components).

This is what I've been told. The friend is working in some hi end medical facility, preping material for security shipping in Canada and USA.

 

At best your friend is very confused about this issue. Sounds like you are retelling your friends story which is at best a garbled rumor.

The Moderna vaccine was designed in a couple of days using the Genetic sequence worked out for the virus. The technology to do something like that in such a short time is fairly new. The idea some unknown company did something that no one really knows about should be the first clue that this story is fiction. The next item making the story baloney is that two different companies would be given this miracle vaccine. Why do that when the unknown company that developed it could do that without giving out the secret?

If this story were true then why do the vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer require different storage requirements?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
10 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

What i am trying to establish is the opposite. According to this friend if mine, there is a positive (mostly) chain reaction triggered by the vaccine at cellular and immune level which can regress other desiseas including cancer. He said the vaccine was originally developed years ago by a not named company for military personal, making them resistant to a broad spectrum of illnesses. Both Pfizer and Moderna have taken this vaccine, broke it apart attempting to channel its efficiency on covid only. However in the end unsuccessfully, they've released it with the same composition and structure... (not surprising since both are very similar in chemical components).

This is what I've been told. The friend is working in some hi end medical facility, preping material for security shipping in Canada and USA.

The real story of how these vaccines were developed is by following the sequence of published articles about the work that led to the development to these vaccines. There is a sequence of steps that do not tell the story your friend has told you.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2020/12/these-scientists-spent-twelve-years-solving-puzzle-yielded-coronavirus-vaccines/?cmpid=org=ngp::mc=crm-email::src=ngp::cmp=editorial::add=SpecialEdition_20210101&rid=1325F4460235597B0F183E56A3336D8D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp

It's all over.  The vaccine is a complete failure and no one wants it...especially health-care workers.

It's time to move on.

100s Of Israelis Infected With COVID After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Amid Frenzied Inoculation Campaign

Quote

In a world where the rollout of covid vaccines has been far slower than the so-called experts predicted - which is bizarre considering the plunge in public faith in the "covid scientist" sector amid the surge in horror stories involving adverse side-effects from both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, to which the mainstream media has finally caught on as detailed in "As COVID-19 vaccines come online, fewer Americans want to take them" - the same mainstream media has been fawning over those counties which have steamrolled through popular skepticism and opposition with authoritarian ruthlessness to unleash widespread vaccination campaigns, praising them as model nations for everyone to follow. Countries like Israel.

In short: Israeal great and shining example of how to force millions to get injected with some mRNA, while the US (and orange man of course) bad.

Which would be fantastic, if only it wasn't for the ideologically-mandated and rushed conclusion, which is laughable at best and potentially lethal at worst because just as Israel has been scrambling to get everyone vaccinated with substances whose side effects are still very much unknown, the Times of Israel reported that over two hundred Israeli citizens have been diagnosed with the disease days after getting the Pfizer/BioNTech shots. The number of those who got Covid-19 despite being vaccinated was at around 240 people, according to data from the Times of Israel

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/hundreds-israelis-get-infected-covid-after-receiving-pfizer-vaccine-amid-frenzied

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
14 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

It's all over.  The vaccine is a complete failure and no one wants it...especially health-care workers.

It's time to move on.

100s Of Israelis Infected With COVID After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Amid Frenzied Inoculation Campaign

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/hundreds-israelis-get-infected-covid-after-receiving-pfizer-vaccine-amid-frenzied

Pfizer’s shot only begins having an effect 8-10 days after first injection, and only reaches full potential after the second dose.

Among the nearly one million Israelis vaccinated against coronavirus so far, some 240 Israelis have been diagnosed with the virus days after getting the shot, Channel 13 News reported Thursday.

The figure underscores the need for individuals to continue to protect themselves for weeks after being inoculated, as the body takes time to develop effective antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19.

Times of Israel

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp
6 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Pfizer’s shot only begins having an effect 8-10 days after first injection, and only reaches full potential after the second dose.

An already skeptical public is now being told the vaccine doesn't protect them for at least 2 weeks and probably not ever unless they keep getting more shots.

This, on top of reports that any protection they MIGHT receive will likely last no more than 3 months

Most rational people, including a majority of health care workers, can see this is all headed toward justifying endless injections with zero understanding of long-term harm.

That's why the vaccine program is a complete and utter failure.  Nobody wants it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
13 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Most rational people, including a majority of health care workers, can see this is all headed toward justifying endless injections with zero understanding of long-term harm.

That's why the vaccine program is a complete and utter failure.  Nobody wants it.

Have you got a source for this claim that the majority of health care workers don't want the vaccine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Have you got a source for this claim that the majority of health care workers don't want the vaccine?

Original source: LA Times:

"I'm Choosing The Risk Of Getting COVID": Over Half Of Health Care Workers At California Hospitals Refuse Vaccinations

Quote

California's health workers are refusing to take the new COVID-19 vaccines - with over half of frontline workers at one hospital unwilling to take it, and between 20% and 50% of workers at other facilities who feel the same, according to the Los Angeles Times.

 

At St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Tehama County, fewer than half of the 700 hospital workers eligible for the vaccine were willing to take the shot when it was first offered. At Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, one in five frontline nurses and doctors have declined the shot. Roughly 20% to 40% of L.A. County’s frontline workers who were offered the vaccine did the same, according to county public health officials.

So many frontline workers in Riverside County have refused the vaccine — an estimated 50% — that hospital and public officials met to strategize how best to distribute the unused doses, Public Health Director Kim Saruwatari said. -LA Times

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/im-choosing-risk-getting-covid-over-half-health-care-workers-california-hospitals-refuse

Nobody wants this vaccine.  It is a complete and total failure.

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
5 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Original source: LA Times:

"I'm Choosing The Risk Of Getting COVID": Over Half Of Health Care Workers At California Hospitals Refuse Vaccinations

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/im-choosing-risk-getting-covid-over-half-health-care-workers-california-hospitals-refuse

Here's the LA Times article:

"Some healthcare workers refuse to take COVID-19 vaccine, even with priority access"

LA Times

That quote you have in bold is from a lady who is 6 months pregnant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp
2 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

That quote you have in bold is from a lady who is 6 months pregnant.

People are worried that these vaccines are dangerous to themselves and to the unborn, yes.

The vaccine has failed.

It's time to move on.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Guy
19 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

What i am trying to establish is the opposite. According to this friend if mine, there is a positive (mostly) chain reaction triggered by the vaccine at cellular and immune level which can regress other desiseas including cancer. He said the vaccine was originally developed years ago by a not named company for military personal, making them resistant to a broad spectrum of illnesses. Both Pfizer and Moderna have taken this vaccine, broke it apart attempting to channel its efficiency on covid only. However in the end unsuccessfully, they've released it with the same composition and structure... (not surprising since both are very similar in chemical components).

This is what I've been told. The friend is working in some hi end medical facility, preping material for security shipping in Canada and USA.

If true, you would have expected it to be given to those dying in the military exposed to the burn pits in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think one of Biden's sons was also one of the infected, and one would have thought if true he might have spent some of the money from his cancer research initiative on this new vaccine instead of just employee salaries.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuclear Wessel
16 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

People are worried that these vaccines are dangerous to themselves and to the unborn, yes.

The vaccine has failed.

It's time to move on.

You move on. Your ignorance is your own choice.

I'll hang back and take the vaccine, thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp
5 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I'll hang back and take the vaccine, thanks.

I will pray for safe harbor during your approaching cytokine storm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

The material from ian hacktorp comes from the filth outlet called zero hedge, a disgraced garbage outlet used by those to promote lies.

Zero hedge is a worthless trash outlet of no value and often posts outright lies. It is apparently intended for those that are amoral.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuclear Wessel
1 minute ago, stereologist said:

It is apparently intended for those that are amoral ______.

I would replace amoral with another term, but I've already had my post snipped in another thread.

Use your imagination. :w00t:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ian hacktorp

Time to let go of the false hope that there is a safe vaccine for preventing covid viral infections.

The vaccine has failed.  Miserably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuclear Wessel
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Time to let go of the false hope that there is a safe vaccine for preventing covid viral infections.

The vaccine has failed.  Miserably.

Sources, please.

Note: DailyMail, Independent, ZeroHedge, BuzzFeed, etc. are not reliable sources.

Cite scientific studies.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • Tom1200