Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK EU divorce final

zep73

As of now, the Brits are finally out of the EU for good.

Good luck, dear Brits!

Edited by Saru
Edit requested by OP
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

On 12/31/2020 at 11:17 PM, zep73 said:

No more Communism....:clap::clap:Lucifer can do one!!!:D

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

No more Communism....:clap::clap:Lucifer can do one!!!:D

Do you know what communism is?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Do you know what communism is?

Yes! pure Evil!!  worse than Nazism.  Communism killed more than Nazism.   

• Thanks 3

Just watching skynews uk edition they look deflated reporting on the deal done. So they shared the segment with a segway into low crowds for revellers during lockdown. Reporter asking about crowd numbers but nothing about brexit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey guys, sorry you ruined your economy, international standing, and place at the table on the continent, but you sure did show that 5% muslim population who was boss, ehwot? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Just now, To do list said:

Just watching skynews uk edition they look deflated reporting on the deal done. So they shared the segment with a segway into low crowds for revellers during lockdown. Reporter asking about crowd numbers but nothing about brexit.

lol bitterness.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Hey guys, sorry you ruined your economy, international standing, and place at the table on the continent, but you sure did show that 5% muslim population who was boss, ehwot? 

Our economy is going to grow so much, we will be putting money into buckets.    Watch this space.  Money is not what you think it is.   No money can leave this island, so it is going to pour out of the system with no where to send it.

Edited by Dreamer screamer

3 minutes ago, seanjo said:

You'll be next...

The wet dream of some Danes, but they are a minority.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Yes! pure Evil!!  worse than Nazism.  Communism killed more than Nazism. 

Thats why 'communist' britain wanted out - its british rather than european.

6 minutes ago, ethereal_scout said:

Thats why 'communist' britain wanted out - its british rather than european.

I would argue England and English as Britain was created with an act of union 1707 to get the union into the EU when it was ready as a corporate take over.   We are out!!!!:clap::su

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

That's what I thought, how wrong was I? 

Good luck to all as the world turns and new opportunities and problems arise.   Will Britain try to go it alone against China or will the Australia, New Zealand and Canada help do you think?

9 hours ago, zep73 said:

Good luck and good riddance, dear Brits!

Do not be bitter, - you sound like the jilted one in the relationship, who knows the other will go on to bigger and better things. while your stuck in a rut.

Thankfully Denmark like the UK seen sense in rejecting the euro and kept your own currency. which highlights the Danes are NOT all in when it comes to the EU project. not the good little European as you think are you.

b533e6f3-7ad4-4330-8df1-3429ad691c8d-jpe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

a0bV1YO_460s.jpg

Your caricature is out dated Helen. its depicting No-deal. - Need i remind you the UK left the EU with a Free trade Deal, zero tariffs, zero quotas, something the EU has never ceded to anyone but the British. so an update to the caricature would be the UK skipping away, with both arms aloft celebrating. But the EU would remain the same - a tired old (man) bloated unhealthy seen better days bureaucracy in a world of fit prospering nimble countries where the future of youth is unfolding.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

countries where the future of youth is unfolding.

Of the youth have been indoctrinated into Communism and this idea of oneness under a one world government which is the spider pulling all the strings no matter where you are in the world.  Meaning, if it doesn't like you sitting on that chair you like, doing no harm, it will set policy and send in an army yo make sure you comply with the rule you never sit in that chair, and you could be in the middle of the sahara desert.  

George Orwell Quote

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.       Not anymore, we removed that Communist boot.  :clap:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

Your caricature is out dated Helen. its depicting No-deal. - Need i remind you the UK left the EU with a Free trade Deal, zero tariffs, zero quotas, something the EU has never ceded to anyone but the British. so an update to the caricature would be the UK skipping away, with both arms aloft celebrating. But the EU would remain the same - a tired old (man) bloated unhealthy seen better days bureaucracy in a world of fit prospering nimble countries where the future of youth is unfolding.

:lol: Yes, yes, only you, exceptionally you, no red tapes at all, the EU is eagerly awaiting all those goods you can prove were not made in China. I've got some bad news for you about the ****ing fish too, but let your own fishermen tell you what Johnson's victory consists of :lol: 

Brexit was based on the premises that you're so much smarter than anyone else you can always manipulate them and that the EU economy directly depends on you. Both are false.   

Not only the agreement shows you are unsurprisingly not able to manipulate the EU, but now you'll learn that you can't manipulate China either, or re-Americanized USA, though that Trumpistan was useless for you too.    

But, like I said elsewhere, the fact that Brexit was a horrible mistake doesn't make me happy. You're not enemies, you were not supposed to be competition either. This is why that caricature will never be outdated. It shows what Brexit was. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, zep73 said:

Thats how it starts.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yes, but you guys voted Biden Harris...so...same to you ("sorry you ruined your economy, international standing, and place at the table on the continent")

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, zep73 said:

About what?

I didnt think there was that many people in England who wanted to leave the EU I was very wrong. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I didnt think there was that many people in England who wanted to leave the EU I was very wrong. 

Yes, they're called the 'silent majority'

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Yes, they're called the 'silent majority'

"Only fools tread where the angels fear to go"