Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your 2021 plans and goals

the13bats

Im posting this for anyone to have fun in but to serve as a time marker for me,

2020 has sucked out loud, badly, and of course im also limited by health and $$$ but i have a lot i want to either take care of 2021 or get rid of, more details to come and hope to hear your 2021 dreams and desires.

• Like 2

I'm mostly just greatful I didn't have any issues with covid. Really puts things in perspective on how easily life can get derailed or hurt. 

For 2021 I'm hoping to get a house. Was trying but then Covid really made the market horrible so it's been a struggle.

• Like 1

I’m gonna quit drinking and start working out religiously.  And practice proper diet.  And play golf.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Covid was not a big issue for me, being very anti-social. In fact this year was very relaxing. I'm sure the vaccine will change that... :ph34r:

As for the coming year, I hope I will finally pursue a lifelong dream. We'll see.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Covid was not a big issue for me, being very anti-social. In fact this year was very relaxing. I'm sure the vaccine will change that... :ph34r:

As for the coming year, I hope I will finally pursue a lifelong dream. We'll see.

What's your lifelong dream 

• Like 1

Oh, and I forgot to add....play music.  I’ve been working on guitar, drums and vocals, but I’m most pleased with this sound I’m pretty sure I may have invented?  I use a combination of jazz brushes and a reggae stick to create my sound on a standard Cajon ’.  I’m going to add a high hat for my foot....but...I think I have the most perfect sound for an indoor performance.  I wish I knew how to post a video of me playing, because I would like criticism or praise from people who know music.  So, if Covid lifts I would like to get into a really killer band.

• Like 2

Do more home improvement stuff. Got the living and dining room painted and new floors installed. Have to get the steps done and hopefully redo the basement. That’s really it other than trying to stay healthy.

Happy New Year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

What's your lifelong dream 

I'll tell you next time we play chess.

• Like 1

1. Get not fat. Actually started on that a couple of weeks ago but am seeing some results already.
  2. Set up a budget and actually stick to it.
  3. Read more/more widely.
  4. Keep working on my mental health.
  5. Improve at chess, programming, etc.
  6. Improve on integrating gratitude into my daily life.
  7. See my family more.
  8. New car, hopefully.
  9. Less time gaming.
  10. Eat healthier. Take care of my physical health better. etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Oh, and I forgot to add....play music.  I’ve been working on guitar, drums and vocals, but I’m most pleased with this sound I’m pretty sure I may have invented?  I use a combination of jazz brushes and a reggae stick to create my sound on a standard Cajon ’.  I’m going to add a high hat for my foot....but...I think I have the most perfect sound for an indoor performance.  I wish I knew how to post a video of me playing, because I would like criticism or praise from people who know music.  So, if Covid lifts I would like to get into a really killer band.

Been in the music, club music biz since late 70s Not that im any expert but if you want to share i would love to hear it,

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Been in the music, club music biz since late 70s Not that im any expert but if you want to share i would love to hear it,

I’ll see if I can figure it out and I thank you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I think the 70’s music is the best of all time.

• Like 1

Many of my goals/hurdles come with being a pack rat, so a lot of stuff has got to go.

I have 3 vehicles that are all down from an exacting combanation of health, money issues made worse by covid.

Finish the two upstairs bathrooms.

Finish the kitchen.

Thats just a taste.

• Like 1

Take back up smoking and drinking

Stop eating so healthy; working out

Cuss more

Stop making 'to do' and goal lists 

Figured I'd change it up a little this year

I'll think of a few more things that required a completely arbitrary day on the calendar to come to fruition 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Haha 1