Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Photos From Area 51. Is There Increasing


johncbdg

Recommended Posts

 

The “overhead view” is reminiscent of the Baltic Anomaly to my eye.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya, Area 51 doesn't hold the remains of ET-Aliens or their craft. Rather it is a testing site for top-secret military and CIA aircraft and drones.

ET-Aliens are kept elsewhere...  :passifier:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do agree that if the government is hiding something it wouldn't be there. 

Anyway, long time ago (like 15 or so years ago) I saw some photos taken by a guy who was camping near Area 51 and captured a blue beam coming from the base to the sky. I don't remember if he filmed but does anyone know about what I'm talking about? I would like to take a look at it again but can't find them. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, MrBene said:

I do agree that if the government is hiding something it wouldn't be there. 

Anyway, long time ago (like 15 or so years ago) I saw some photos taken by a guy who was camping near Area 51 and captured a blue beam coming from the base to the sky. I don't remember if he filmed but does anyone know about what I'm talking about? I would like to take a look at it again but can't find them. 

Did he show a pic or just made a claim?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah, the famous place, that Trump will go back tok, after the 20. of this month....cosy...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, the13bats said:

Did he show a pic or just made a claim?

He posted the photos on the Internet. I was searching for those photos for an artistic project, they looked cool. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/2/2021 at 11:29 AM, pallidin said:

Ya, Area 51 doesn't hold the remains of ET-Aliens or their craft. Rather it is a testing site for top-secret military and CIA aircraft and drones.

ET-Aliens are kept elsewhere...  :passifier:

Nuh uh, I saw it on the TV that there is aliens there! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2021 at 11:40 PM, johncbdg said:

Is There Increasing Evidence Of Alien Aircraft?

yeah, why not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.