Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stan Tenen: Geometry of Language (excerpt)

Dreamer screamer

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Debtors gaol has not been around for centuries, or at least much more than one.

When ever you borrow, you're a debtor.  If fact you are the creditor of your debt.

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

10 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

If I put a bill for £100, through your door, would you pay it?

if i owe it, yes.. i'm lost here.. maybe i'm missing something, if so my apologies 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You can't pay a debt with a debt, it's more DEBT!!   You are never earning money, you are just working for money out there that is being passed around and around.  But the banks always make a double deposit on any money it gets.  It keeps you in the illusion you're working for money, but you were just working for the same debt.

Son, I’ve explained - and I thought clearly, though obviously not clearly enough - what money is and how it functions as a substitute for the provision of labour/services in repayment for the provision of labour/services. 

Also, if I wanted to work for money, I’d not be doing the job I am. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer screamer said:

When ever you borrow, you're a debtor.  If fact you are the creditor of your debt.

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Interesting fact there - Our Lord and Saviour wasn’t (just) p***ed at the moneylenders per se, but rather where in the Temple they were (the “cheap seats” so to speak where the common man could go in an pray) and thus preventing the Temple from being used for the purpose of the Adoration of the All Mighty. 

Hi Dreamer

I never knew the Egyptians has large and small case hieroglyphs but still the earliest evidence for writing is 5500 years ago which is still 8500 years short of you 14000 years stated

They never.  since the times of Egypt anyway.    

https://sovereignwales.com/tag/alan-wilson/

Where did those hieroglyphs come from?  Maybe the language was welsh? 

14 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

if i owe it, yes.. i'm lost here.. maybe i'm missing something, if so my apologies 

So what makes you think you would pay anything that comes through your door without a wet signature on it?  Because it may say a company, the PERSON say drawing up that bill can't be liable for it otherwise they committed fraud, by being something they are not.

16 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Son, I’ve explained - and I thought clearly, though obviously not clearly enough - what money is and how it functions as a substitute for the provision of labour/services in repayment for the provision of labour/services. 

Also, if I wanted to work for money, I’d not be doing the job I am. 

You just explained your EGO, where are the facts and laws?

4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

So what makes you think you would pay anything that comes through your door without a wet signature on it?  Because it may say a company, the PERSON say drawing up that bill can't be liable for it otherwise they committed fraud, by being something they are not.

well no, that's bleeding obvious init--i don't really get what you're on about in general to be honest, so i'll leave it- cheers & have fun;)

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Interesting fact there - Our Lord and Saviour wasn’t (just) p***ed at the moneylenders per se, but rather where in the Temple they were (the “cheap seats” so to speak where the common man could go in an pray) and thus preventing the Temple from being used for the purpose of the Adoration of the All Mighty. 

Or does it go deeper?  What if you're Jesus and the money lenders are LUCIFER /SATAN???   2000 years of duality. If there are two languages A and a, why are you getting ALL CAPS? When PERSON works, they're not the company, they're trustees who are just paid to work for the comany.   If fact isn't this how all company's work where you are the trustee working for Principal and the Fiduciary?  

1 minute ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Fact: money is a medium of exchange. https://www.investopedia.com/insights/what-is-money/

Medium definition.

6. countable noun

A medium is a person who claims to be able to contact and speak to people who are dead, and to pass messages between them and people who are still alive.

so you are contacting the DEAD are you? 

Or does it go deeper?  What if you're Jesus and the money lenders are LUCIFER /SATAN???   2000 years of duality. If there are two languages A and a, why are you getting ALL CAPS? When PERSON works, they're not the company, they're trustees who are just paid to work for the comany.   If fact isn't this how all company's work where you are the trustee working for Principal and the Fiduciary?  

Son, if I was Jesus we’d all be in trouble. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

They never.  since the times of Egypt anyway.    

https://sovereignwales.com/tag/alan-wilson/

Where did those hieroglyphs come from?  Maybe the language was welsh? 

Hi Dreamer

Your premise is that there is a secret language in the use of cap locks, there are no caps in hieroglyphs so how did this start 14000 years ago before there was writing of any kind?

jmccr8

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

Medium definition.

6. countable noun

A medium is a person who claims to be able to contact and speak to people who are dead, and to pass messages between them and people who are still alive.

so you are contacting the DEAD are you? 

It also means:

noun

1. 1. 
    an agency or means of doing something.
    "using the latest technology as a medium for job creation"
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Debits to the left.  Credits to the right.  A receivable is an asset owed to you by a debtor and appears on the left side of the balance sheet.  A payable is a liability you owe to a creditor and appears on the right side of the balance sheet.

Jesus' cleansing of the temple has little directly related to the fact that debtor's gaol is no longer a practice.  It's been replaced by debt collectors who convert or liquidate receivables.

• Like 1

Just now, President Wearer of Hats said:

Fact: a contract is legally binding if written or spoken between two parties about the provision of goods or services and often include a schedule of payment/provision https://www.stonegroup.com.au/understanding_contracts/

I agree, a fact is legally binding if one agrees to that fact which is  the meeting of the minds!    However, if you don't wish to contract and someone says you owe money when there is no liablilty, like bills, then what can anyone do?   Water bill for instance.   They can't shut your water off for non payment as water is essential for life.   

I agree, a fact is legally binding if one agrees to that fact which is  the meeting of the minds!    However, if you don't wish to contract and someone says you owe money when there is no liablilty, like bills, then what can anyone do?   Water bill for instance.   They can't shut your water off for non payment as water is essential for life.   

Actually, they can, because drinking water is a managed resource that requires provision, the means of provision requires maintenance etc. it’s also a monopoly that earns shittonnes of money for those with the monopoly and who then “support” political parties with some of thar money so the government “mysteriously” looks the other way.

Edited by President Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

It also means:

noun

1. 1. 
    an agency or means of doing something.
    "using the latest technology as a medium for job creation"

I think it is apparent that there are indeed two languages.  One butchered by Dreamer screamer, and one spoken by most everyone else.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

Son, if I was Jesus we’d all be in trouble. 

That means you are LUCIFER:P  You are one evil so and so...Jesus would never be nasty and judgemental.  But in a duality you choose who you want to be, evil or good.    Hear leaneth the lesson.

self truth.jpg

That means you are LUCIFER:P  You are one evil so and so...Jesus would never be nasty and judgemental.  But in a duality you choose who you want to be, evil or good.    Hear leaneth the lesson.

self truth.jpg

D606990A-460D-4881-AF4B-7D950A7AA706.jpeg.ea408ecc56d9356a2bd1d3c0cebf4a43.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Dreamer

From your link I see you are just grabbing at straws to create and illusion.

jmccr8

Never create an illusion, just follow the dots to uncover an illusion.    In a world of illusion, it all has to come from some where!

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

Never create an illusion, just follow the dots to uncover an illusion.    In a world of illusion, it all has to come from some where!

Yes, and in this case the illusion comes from the space betwixt thy ears and behind thine own eyes. 

• Like 1

Just now, President Wearer of Hats said:

D606990A-460D-4881-AF4B-7D950A7AA706.jpeg.ea408ecc56d9356a2bd1d3c0cebf4a43.jpeg

That is what films do to you sadly.   Why would the writer put that bit in - Are you a GOD?  and the answer no?  1984 the film was made.  Very significant.

• The topic was locked