Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stan Tenen: Geometry of Language (excerpt)

Dreamer screamer

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

Never create an illusion, just follow the dots to uncover an illusion.    In a world of illusion, it all has to come from some where!

Hi Dreamer

So far in this thread you have produced nothing if value in support of your premise and are playing games with words.

jmccr8

• Like 1

Just now, President Wearer of Hats said:

Yes, and in this case the illusion comes from the space betwixt thy ears and behind thine own eyes. 

I agree, all illusions are created through mind.   Some minds got here before us and created an illusion for us all.

Some of us were brave to go to the curtain and pull it back.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

so you are contacting the DEAD are you? 

is it a full moon where you live? just wondering

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Dreamer

So far in this thread you have produced nothing if value in support of your premise and are playing games with words.

jmccr8

The words are where the game is being played. I am not playing with words to create, just trying to uncover.   Play with them in uncovering certain ideas.   If you play with a bank, it's the same words but in legal format which is the upper case.   Everything in business is upper case as it has to be.  PERSON is corporation, or human being.   You can't go into a bank unless you are part of the system with the legal name.  If somone on the streets never registered their name, they wouldn't be able to talk to the bank or anyone to do anything.  There is only two worlds, fun and business, and we spend half our lives in business to have a little fun.   Something is wrong.

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

is it a full moon where you live? just wondering

No I don't menstruate, or turn into a werewolf.

8 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

No I don't menstruate, or turn into a werewolf.

wonderful .. have you ever been haggis hunting?

Edited by Dejarma
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Dreamer

Your premise is that there is a secret language in the use of cap locks, there are no caps in hieroglyphs so how did this start 14000 years ago before there was writing of any kind?

jmccr8

It's not secret, it's out there but there is a secret boys club which uses this language for their own benefit to stay up the topof the ladder, or pyramid.  They use UPPER CASE in business which is LEGAL.  But when they use their language, is it lawful?   Because a principle = law says something, do you automatically just jump to it?  When a police officer gives you an order, are you doing business?  I thought the police worked for the public.  

I can't give any details, but there is alot of knowledge to suggest it all goes back to EGYPT and THOTH, who was the master of the DEAD and spells. You see the whole point of the DEAD language all caps is to destroy GOD!! So this means destroy you as Jesus.   So you and everyone else who comes to this world will be caught in the land of the DEAD and they want to destroy all your legal and lawful rights.  This has been happening since the time of the pyramids.So from the macro to the micro, as in words.   There exists two worlds, all caps, and English, or where ever you come from.   You can't get anything without a signature making it legally binding.  NO one can force a contract on to you if you don't agree to it.   

8 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

51B94DD6-6DA4-4D90-A7AD-AAA0C326E7E4.jpeg.d5f836b7df8789dd70163bc252ce32a7.jpeg

You are from Australia correct?    Do you have a queen that governs your land anymore?   Or do you have now corporations?  Even the police there are under a corporation.  So when you get the police who pull you over, you are contracting with the police as they're a corporation and dealing with the agents of a corporation.   Is this tryanny?   The police should be there to protect you, not fine you. Australia is run like a corporation and you are just an employee with very little rights.  Those rights are going to be stripped off you quicker than a sheep being sheered.  But you mock and jest at your own enslavement.  Fair doos.

Ever heard of unidroit?

8 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

wonderful .. have you ever been haggis hunting?

Haggis hunting?  Rabbit hunting is all I do.

rabbit.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

It's not secret, it's out there but there is a secret boys club which uses this language for their own benefit to stay up the topof the ladder, or pyramid.  They use UPPER CASE in business which is LEGAL.  But when they use their language, is it lawful?   Because a principle = law says something, do you automatically just jump to it?  When a police officer gives you an order, are you doing business?  I thought the police worked for the public.  

I can't give any details, but there is alot of knowledge to suggest it all goes back to EGYPT and THOTH, who was the master of the DEAD and spells. You see the whole point of the DEAD language all caps is to destroy GOD!! So this means destroy you as Jesus.   So you and everyone else who comes to this world will be caught in the land of the DEAD and they want to destroy all your legal and lawful rights.  This has been happening since the time of the pyramids.So from the macro to the micro, as in words.   There exists two worlds, all caps, and English, or where ever you come from.   You can't get anything without a signature making it legally binding.  NO one can force a contract on to you if you don't agree to it.   

10 Great GIFs With 'Burt Wonderstone' Stars - MTV

jmccr8

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I know there is no conspiracy, because once you understand the system, there is no conspiracy, just a very complicated system that goes back probably 14,000 years.  So there is no conspiracy, just a hell of a complicated system to keep the power in the hands of those that print the money, which of course doesn't exist, and why we have two languages, all upper case and lower case.

Who teaches this education?

So nothing new gets learned then.

Is this why we are in so much trouble then?

I couldn't disagree.  Bohemian Grove, freemasonry,bullingdon boys club. 

Total agree, secret language with the occult.

OK no conspiracy 

But then there is no plan or organisation to keep power and money in the hands of some individuals or groups There is just economic and social realities 

Ina  country  like Australia or America any one  can become reasonably rich  by intelligent planning and work Some peole can get very rich starting with nothing.

Eg my parents never had more than a few thousand dollars of assets between them  for most of their  life but in the end accumulated  half a million dollars or so. 

Each of us 4 children were given nothing from our parents to get us started,     except a good education and lots of love and discipline.

Im the poorest of us now, because we were not very materialistic, and gave most of our money to others.

I might have a quarter of a million dollars in assets, or a little more  Should be enough to last us til we die :)    My brother worked in the railways and has just retired, Both his girls went to university, and he now has assets of  about 2 million dollars. 

My sister has 4 children  including 2 who work in the family business (computer  sales and repairs)  Her assets would be over 2 million.

My  youngest sister just turned 60.

She and her husband, who began work as a motor mechanic,  own an oyster business worth tens of millions, and their house is valued at  about 3 million.  He built his own 40 foot  steel fishing boat in his backyard  and went deep sea fishing for leather jackets in the Great Australian Bight   to get his first capital 

so, from  nothing, my family accumulated  many millions of dollars in assets, by work and intelligent  investment. 

If you are lucky you have good parents who teach you a lot.  You teach yourself,  (through reading and other media and logical thinking, then you use whatever system you want to learn more )

New things get built on older knowledge, by people who can use their minds effectively.  

yes That's why we are in so much trouble,

and indeed, many grown men and women are not thinking like adult self aware beings,  but like other  primates  :) 

Edited by Mr Walker

4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You are from Australia correct?    Do you have a queen that governs your land anymore?

no, The Monarchy governs this nation not at all and hasn’t for over a hundred years.

Or do you have now corporations?

No, we have elected officials. They’re a shower of incompetence, arrogance and the occasional outbreak of corruption. But we elect them.

Even the police there are under a corporation.  So when you get the police who pull you over, you are contracting with the police as they're a corporation and dealing with the agents of a corporation.   Is this tryanny?   The police should be there to protect you, not fine you. Australia is run like a corporation and you are just an employee with very little rights.  Those rights are going to be stripped off you quicker than a sheep being sheered. 

Princess, the fines from police are a mechanism OF protection. Protecting others from the fined indivisual being a cockwomble in some way, shape or form.

But you mock and jest at your own enslavement.  Fair doos.

OHH GOOD! 

BD2EE275-A185-41AA-AEE6-984E64909E35.jpeg.ed602b0612e5dedb9c7ece268b5699d7.jpeg

Ever heard of unidroit?

Yes, it’s a “private organisation” in Rome. If I was ever inclined to call “conspiracy” on anything it’d be on a private organisation, running out of a villa in Roma that works to “unify” international law. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You are from Australia correct?    Do you have a queen that governs your land anymore?   Or do you have now corporations?  Even the police there are under a corporation.  So when you get the police who pull you over, you are contracting with the police as they're a corporation and dealing with the agents of a corporation.   Is this tryanny?   The police should be there to protect you, not fine you. Australia is run like a corporation and you are just an employee with very little rights.  Those rights are going to be stripped off you quicker than a sheep being sheered.  But you mock and jest at your own enslavement.  Fair doos.

Ever heard of unidroit?

The police are govt employers. We elect the govt,  thus the police are our servants.

They have a (very important)  job to do and IMO do a brilliant job, having to deal with many of the "idiots" and "evil" people  in our society.

I appreciate  that I am a white male, but ive always had a good relationship with the police because of  how i approach them and speak to them. Not because I am white or male 

Basically we, the people, run our country through our govts.  public servants, and other delegated /elected representatives.

I dont agree with every decision my govt. makes, but i respect and obey them BECAUSE they are elected representatives of the majority. 

Ps unidroit, like the UN, has some good ideas.

As long as countries retain the right to set their own laws where the y disagree with international law i think it is good to standardise laws around the world. 

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

OK no conspiracy 

I agree, it's all factual.

But then there is no plan or organisation to keep power and money in the hands of some individuals or groups There is just economic and social realities 

Ina  country  like Australia or America any one  can become reasonably rich  by intelligent planning and work Some peole can get very rich starting with nothing.

Like the bankers did.   They were very cunning by giving money to both sides in a war and getting interest on it, and even sending out the wrong information to the other side as to who won.  They made a killing and ensured they got their money back from the victor and the loser.    It's all their money, so try getting richer now when they are drawing it all back.  It was never your money.

Eg my parents never had more than a few thousand dollars of assets between them  for most of their  life but in the end accumulated  half a million dollars or so. 

Each of us 4 children were given nothing from our parents to get us started,     except a good education and lots of love and discipline.

Im the poorest of us now, because we were not very materialistic, and gave most of our money to others.

You need a good education to work in the legal system. 

I might have a quarter of a million dollars in assets, or a little more  Should be enough to last us til we die :)    My brother worked in the railways and has just retired, Both his girls went to university, and he now has assets of  about 2 million dollars. 

So when you come back; called reincarnation, I wonder what world you will live in??   So you have to start all over again.   :P

My sister has 4 children  including 2 who work in the family business (computer  sales and repairs)  Her assets would be over 2 million.

My  youngest sister just turned 60.

She and her husband, who began work as a motor mechanic,  own an oyster business worth tens of millions, and their house is valued at  about 3 million.  He built his own 40 foot  steel fishing boat in his backyard  and went deep sea fishing for leather jackets in the Great Australian Bight   to get his first capital 

so, from  nothing, my family accumulated  many millions of dollars in assets, by work and intelligent  investment. 

If you are lucky you have good parents who teach you a lot.  You teach yourself,  (through reading and other media and logical thinking, then you use whatever system you want to learn more )

New things get built on older knowledge, by people who can use their minds effectively.  

yes That's why we are in so much trouble,

and indeed, many grown men and women are not thinking like adult self aware beings,  but like other  primates  :) 

One thing......It's not your money, never was and never will be. 

You know, we’ve done this conversation about money at least twice now. 

18 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

no, The Monarchy governs this nation not at all and hasn’t for over a hundred years.

No she doesn't, if you believe this, prove it.

No, we have elected officials. They’re a shower of incompetence, arrogance and the occasional outbreak of corruption. But we elect them.

And so where is the queen to protect you from this?

Princess, the fines from police are a mechanism OF protection. Protecting others from the fined indivisual being a cockwomble in some way, shape or form.

OHH GOOD! 

Fines are a mechanism of protection?    so you pay the mafia to protect you, if you don't you go to prison?   No helping some.:rolleyes:

BD2EE275-A185-41AA-AEE6-984E64909E35.jpeg.ed602b0612e5dedb9c7ece268b5699d7.jpeg

Yes, it’s a “private organisation” in Rome. If I was ever inclined to call “conspiracy” on anything it’d be on a private organisation, running out of a villa in Roma that works to “unify” international law. 

Yes it is and it runs Australia, not the queen.

1 minute ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

You know, we’ve done this conversation about money at least twice now. 

It takes ages for people to understand it.

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

It takes ages for people to understand it.

You don’t say....

13 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

The police are govt employers. We elect the govt,  thus the police are our servants.

But your government are a corporation.  The police are more than servants, they work as the mafia.

They have a (very important)  job to do and IMO do a brilliant job, having to deal with many of the "idiots" and "evil" people  in our society.

evil always atracts evil.

I appreciate  that I am a white male, but ive always had a good relationship with the police because of  how i approach them and speak to them. Not because I am white or male 

Basically we, the people, run our country through our govts.  public servants, and other delegated /elected representatives.

I dont agree with every decision my govt. makes, but i respect and obey them BECAUSE they are elected representatives of the majority. 

They're corporate.   yeah I agree the illusion is there if you talk alot to the police. But once you cross them, they won't think to call you mate.

2 minutes ago, President Wearer of Hats said:

You don’t say....

I typed it.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

No she doesn't, if you believe this, prove it.

The Queen doesn’t even rule Britain, why would she rule Australia?

And so where is the queen to protect you from this?

She’s everywhere and constantly watching. Why do you think her face is on everything? ITS SO SHE CAN WATCH YOU!

Fines are a mechanism of protection?    so you pay the mafia to protect you, if you don't you go to prison?   No helping some.:rolleyes:

yes, fines work to protect the wider community by punishing someone who has done something to endanger that wider community. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I typed it.

You embody it. 

7 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I agree, it's all factual.

Like the bankers did.   They were very cunning by giving money to both sides in a war and getting interest on it, and even sending out the wrong information to the other side as to who won.  They made a killing and ensured they got their money back from the victor and the loser.    It's all their money, so try getting richer now when they are drawing it all back.  It was never your money.

You need a good education to work in the legal system. 

So when you come back; called reincarnation, I wonder what world you will live in??   So you have to start all over again.   :P

One thing......It's not your money, never was and never will be. 

lol As long as i have the use of it, who cares  Nothing in this world is truly ours to keep   

Funny how i can spend or give away my money in any  legal way i like, if its not mine. 

I would always choose a cunning banker and accountant over an uncanny one :)  

Not sure what your comment about eduction and the legal sytem is about 

A good education helps in many ways 

My nieces and nephews from just my siblings  include 

A nuclear biologist,  an environmental  lawyer,  a jeweller,     a plant  biologist,  a future actor and screen writer  :)  a chef, a school teacher,  a riding school instructor,   a business owner and     a computer technician Most of them are also successful parents. 

Education, including university, in Australia is almost free but their parents also helped with the costs of living a long way from home 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked