Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This man eats uranium

Dreamer screamer

Watching such programs like BBC THREADS and watching films about radiation always scared the living daylights out of me.  Especially Chernobyl, scariest of all.  But this guy blows the mind when he eats it.   I think what scares most people is the machine and that horrible noise when you hear it.     Why does it state in the health and safety manual uranium needs to be buried 100 metres to protect human beings?    One lie that has been fully exposed, but why the tremendous lie?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Why does it state in the health and safety manual uranium needs to be buried 100 metres to protect human beings?    One lie that has been fully exposed, but why the tremendous lie?

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

Remember the story of like 100 years back the girls who painted the numbers on watches with luminescent paint, they would lick the brush to keep it pointed and many got sick and some died from radiation poisoning.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

Remember the story of like 100 years back the girls who painted the numbers on watches with luminescent paint, they would lick the brush to keep it pointed and many got sick and some died from radiation poisoning.

I remember this as well.   Yet uranium eating is safe.:huh:  weird or what.   What was in the paint?

https://www.npr.org/2014/12/28/373510029/saved-by-a-bad-taste-one-of-the-last-radium-girls-dies-at-107

Mae Keane, One Of The Last 'Radium Girls,' Dies At 107

But yet dies at 107 years old.:o   Something stinks...

Edited by Dreamer screamer

1 hour ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Watching such programs like BBC THREADS and watching films about radiation always scared the living daylights out of me.  Especially Chernobyl, scariest of all.  But this guy blows the mind when he eats it.

It's U3O8, Triuranium octoxide.  If he wasn't already dead I'd like to see him eat enriched uranium.

I think what scares most people is the machine and that horrible noise when you hear it.     Why does it state in the health and safety manual uranium needs to be buried 100 metres to protect human beings?

Where does it say this?

One lie that has been fully exposed, but why the tremendous lie?

The only thing exposed here is the lack of comprehension skills.

Edited by Rlyeh

I remember this as well.   Yet uranium eating is safe.:huh:  weird or what.   What was in the paint?

https://www.npr.org/2014/12/28/373510029/saved-by-a-bad-taste-one-of-the-last-radium-girls-dies-at-107

Your reasoning skills.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

It's U308.  If he wasn't already dead I'd like to see him eat enriched uranium.

Where does it say this?

The only thing exposed here is the lack of comprehension skills.

I can't remember the actual bit, but he states very clearly in the video about health and guidelines about disposal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejCQrOTE-XA

This is the actual video, so the information is in there.  

11 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

And.....this man eats kryptonite! B)

Supermanflying.png?v=1600783692

Hang on......He is afraid of the stuff:unsure2:

13 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Your reasoning skills.

why did she last so long if what she was doing was so dangerous? 

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

why did she last so long if what she was doing was so dangerous? 

Are car crashes dangerous?  If someone survives one does it mean it's not dangerous?

• Like 2

If you read your link here is a clue,

After just a few days at the factory, the boss asked her if she'd like to quit, since she clearly didn't like the work. She gratefully agreed.

Ive noticed and questioned all my life why some things kill some people and not others,

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I can't remember the actual bit, but he states very clearly in the video about health and guidelines about disposal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejCQrOTE-XA

This is the actual video, so the information is in there.  

So dangerous you can buy uranium ore from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Hang on......He is afraid of the stuff:unsure2:

Yup..what a wimp.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Are car crashes dangerous?  If someone survives one does it mean it's not dangerous?

A car crash to licking a paint brush leads me to think the probabilties of dying from licking a paint brush is so much less than getting into the car simply because you are entering into a moving metal box with many other metal boxes as well.    A lick of paint brush thinking you are stationary, with less probability of getting injured.   At the time both assumes they would never get harmed.  knowing the dangers at the time when ignorance of licking illuminous paint was not a problem would seem stupid to be harmed by it. However, getting into a car knowing the possibilities of getting into a crash are higher, but still if one crashes the probability of dying is still not high because the metal box will protect you.    So if you get into a crash, and survive you are more than likely to live a long life.    With licking a paint brush, you are slowly dying from the poison, but yet can live to 107 years old.      No one knew at the time licking illuminous paint was dangerous and poisonous, yet still lived to 107.  

The guy eating uranium is dead now, was it contributed to that eating of the uranium? or was it natural old age?   He still would of got into a car and would still have the dangers of crashing and dying.  He did he know that eating uranium was safe to do so with so many warnings about the stuff?   How did he know that getting into a car he would not get into an accident?    I guess we are all ignorant until we learn what kills us?   How are we ever to learn that unless we just do it?   But are these a warning to others?  Yet we still drive cars, smoke cigarettes, when we know they could kill us.

49 minutes ago, the13bats said:

If you read your link here is a clue,

Ive noticed and questioned all my life why some things kill some people and not others,

Well, smoking cigarettes kills apparently.    bill hicks died 32 years old of cancer.  Yet someone who smoked his whole life can live until 100 years old.      No one really knows I guess what will kill them no matter what they get up to.B)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

A car crash to licking a paint brush leads me to think the probabilties of dying from licking a paint brush is so much less than getting into the car simply because you are entering into a moving metal box with many other metal boxes as well.    A lick of paint brush thinking you are stationary, with less probability of getting injured.   At the time both assumes they would never get harmed.  knowing the dangers at the time when ignorance of licking illuminous paint was not a problem would seem stupid to be harmed by it. However, getting into a car knowing the possibilities of getting into a crash are higher, but still if one crashes the probability of dying is still not high because the metal box will protect you.    So if you get into a crash, and survive you are more than likely to live a long life.    With licking a paint brush, you are slowly dying from the poison, but yet can live to 107 years old.      No one knew at the time licking illuminous paint was dangerous and poisonous, yet still lived to 107.  

The guy eating uranium is dead now, was it contributed to that eating of the uranium? or was it natural old age?   He still would of got into a car and would still have the dangers of crashing and dying.  He did he know that eating uranium was safe to do so with so many warnings about the stuff?   How did he know that getting into a car he would not get into an accident?    I guess we are all ignorant until we learn what kills us?   How are we ever to learn that unless we just do it?   But are these a warning to others?  Yet we still drive cars, smoke cigarettes, when we know they could kill us.

One person surviving proves what?  It sounds like cherry picking.

5 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

You can buy rodenticide too...

You don't need to bury it 100 meters.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Watching such programs like BBC THREADS and watching films about radiation always scared the living daylights out of me.  Especially Chernobyl, scariest of all.  But this guy blows the mind when he eats it.   I think what scares most people is the machine and that horrible noise when you hear it.     Why does it state in the health and safety manual uranium needs to be buried 100 metres to protect human beings?    One lie that has been fully exposed, but why the tremendous lie?

What he just did is safe as only trace amounts of radioactive uranium have entered his system.

If he actually swallowed the chunk he got out of the container he would die. Its not radioactive substances which kill, but the quantity of them consumed. A nuclear waste dump has a lot of it which is why they are buries 100 metres down. It could be buried just 1 metre down but if the containers leak it might make it to the surface.

45 and have ate led in my childhood a lot. Nobody ever told me that is not ok to eat smaller bits of led or constantly chew it while outing for fishing... I guess what doesn't kill you, make you stronger