Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Commander David Fravor U.F.O.

White-Coyote

Commander David Fravor is the US navy pilot (or one of them) who witnessed the (tic tac) shaped ufo, of which the pentigon released an official video several months ago saying pretty much they didn't know what the hell it was, and it happens quite a bit.

He was on a Joe Rogan podcast, and several others. I searched his name here and found nothing. Kinda thought that was odd.

If you haven't heard of him and are interested in this sort of thing, looking into it won't be a waste of your time. 

If you have, what do you think about his claims

• Like 1

The Pentagon did not release any videos. It was a third party that released the alleged footage. The Pentagon has subsequently acknowledged the footage as unidentified. Commander Fravor most likely has misidentified an item and now has found a way to make a substantial living off of the UFO circuit. Getting paid to speak at conventions, appearances for TV shows and book deals are very lucrative. I think you need to look harder, this topic has been discussed and debated at great length on this site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The tic tacs are real. What they are though is unknown. Bald truth. And if anyone posts a pic of tic tac candies, I'll hunt them down with a custard pie..:ph34r:

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:
1 hour ago, Trelane said:

The Pentagon did not release any videos. It was a third party that released the alleged footage. The Pentagon has subsequently acknowledged the footage as unidentified. Commander Fravor most likely has misidentified an item and now has found a way to make a substantial living off of the UFO circuit. Getting paid to speak at conventions, appearances for TV shows and book deals are very lucrative. I think you need to look harder, this topic has been discussed and debated at great length on this site.

Navy Commanders don't usually make things up. 

Looks to me like he'd have much more to lose than gain by telling his story. 

• Like 1

Fravor was the only one claiming it was a UFO, no one else did. We can sit here and speculate that they saw something and wouldn't admit it, but that doesn't do much good and we can only go by what we know. No one else saw a UFO, radar had recently been upgraded and the margin for errors was wide. The video also has sketchy provenance, not to mention it certainly wasn't "released by the Pentagon" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, White-Coyote said:

Commander David Fravor is the US navy pilot (or one of them) who witnessed the (tic tac) shaped ufo, of which the pentigon released an official video several months ago saying pretty much they didn't know what the hell it was, and it happens quite a bit.

He was on a Joe Rogan podcast, and several others. I searched his name here and found nothing. Kinda thought that was odd.

If you haven't heard of him and are interested in this sort of thing, looking into it won't be a waste of your time. 

I am sure there is at lease one thread about this already.  Search for Navy footage and you will probably find it.

• Like 2

I have become more and more convinced that it was space force trying new technologies on friendlys. Radar hacking and hologram projection.

Sounds crazy. But I believe we have the laser and hacking technologies 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, White-Coyote said:

He was on a Joe Rogan podcast, and several others. I searched his name here and found nothing. Kinda thought that was odd

Whats odder is you didnt find enough threads and posts on here to bore a hard core insomniac who does respond to heavy drugs to sleep,

Seriously this subject has been discussed to death here just start looking at threads in the UFO section.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, White-Coyote said:

You would be surprised how much they in fact do make up. Navy Commanders like field grade officers in all branches are human beings and can be sometimes prone to exaggeration and occasionally lying. He had nothing to lose because he was already retired when he decided to embark on this endeavor.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 1/3/2021 at 5:35 PM, White-Coyote said:

There have been multiple threads on this forum about those three videos, TTSA claiming they have the smoking gun, and Fravor’s claims etc. It’s been done to death.

You should read through them, it might surprise you what a waste of time he seemingly has been.

Also, the videos were released years ago. And they were not released by the Pentagon. The Pentagon just confirmed that they were official footage recently and said that they were ‘unexplained’.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 4:19 AM, HandsomeGorilla said:

Fravor was the only one claiming it was a UFO, no one else did. We can sit here and speculate that they saw something and wouldn't admit it, but that doesn't do much good and we can only go by what we know. No one else saw a UFO, radar had recently been upgraded and the margin for errors was wide. The video also has sketchy provenance, not to mention it certainly wasn't "released by the Pentagon" 

From what I saw Fravor didn't say it was alien. He did say he had a visual along with at least one other pilot. 

But if its unidentified, and flying its most likely an object of some kind 

• Like 2

On 1/2/2021 at 8:55 PM, White-Coyote said:

I thought they were great and I believed the guy, if memory serves.  I’d have to re-watch it to become familiar again, but if memory serves I thought that was a pretty credible case.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Guyver said:

I thought they were great and I believed the guy, if memory serves.  I’d have to re-watch it to become familiar again, but if memory serves I thought that was a pretty credible case.

I agree. I bet he would pass a polygraph with flying colors. He saw something. 

What it was and where it came from is impossible to say. 

I'm not sure what would be worse. As far as I'm aware humans are more dangerous to humans than aliens :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, White-Coyote said:

I agree. I bet he would pass a polygraph with flying colors. He saw something. 

What it was and where it came from is impossible to say. 

I'm not sure what would be worse. As far as I'm aware humans are more dangerous to humans than aliens :D

I just don’t understand why it was white.  White seems like civilian airplane colors.  If it were alien, wouldn’t they have developed  light control technology.  I mean, we have that already.  We can make things look almost invisible right now, why wouldn’t the aliens have that technology superior to ours?  To be able to travel light years?  It just seems so unlikely.  I favor the “us” from the future idea for now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Guyver said:

I just don’t understand why it was white.  White seems like civilian airplane colors.  If it were alien, wouldn’t they have developed  light control technology.  I mean, we have that already.  We can make things look almost invisible right now, why wouldn’t the aliens have that technology superior to ours?  To be able to travel light years?  It just seems so unlikely.  I favor the “us” from the future idea for now.

strangest thing to me is if he's telling the truth....Government be like

" Pay no mind to that weird stuff over there, we seen it... just go to work " LOL

• Like 1

Just now, White-Coyote said:

strangest thing to me is if he's telling the truth....Government be like

" Pay no mind to that weird stuff over there, we seen it... just go to work " LOL

That’s actually right.  I have two friends, who are actually cousins on my wife’s side, and at the time they were world travelers due to business and pleasure and that continued for a long time, they were both successful, but especially the wife, she is a high level corporate CEO type.  Anyway they both swear to seeing one, I don’t remember all the specifics, but they agreed to have seen the same thing and that is the ufo seemed to morph into a regular plane of some type for a brief period of time and then just disappeared.  It’s hard for me to believe that story because I didn’t see it for myself, but these people were not lying, IMO.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, the13bats said:

Whats odder is you didnt find enough threads and posts on here to bore a hard core insomniac who does respond to heavy drugs to sleep,

Seriously this subject has been discussed to death here just start looking at threads in the UFO section.

#1 podcast in the U.S. baby.

He's likeable. Try it sometime :D

14 minutes ago, Guyver said:

That’s actually right.  I have two friends, who are actually cousins on my wife’s side, and at the time they were world travelers due to business and pleasure and that continued for a long time, they were both successful, but especially the wife, she is a high level corporate CEO type.  Anyway they both swear to seeing one, I don’t remember all the specifics, but they agreed to have seen the same thing and that is the ufo seemed to morph into a regular plane of some type for a brief period of time and then just disappeared.  It’s hard for me to believe that story because I didn’t see it for myself, but these people were not lying, IMO.

Well we had stealth bombers a long time before we knew about them. Hard to say what else we have. 

Its pretty easy to discount the guy with overalls holding a hay fork.. " it took my cow"

Somethings going on though

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, White-Coyote said:

#1 podcast in the U.S. baby.

He's likeable. Try it sometime :D

Right on, slick the fravor fluff might be all new and cool sounding to you but there were many threads on here about it, countless posts, well explained and debunked by experts, aliens? Time travelers? That remains to be proven.

Im not into click bait videos or podcasts, and it doesnt matter if you find someone likable thats super but this subject is....

other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif.cdb3843ab67662ea84971822b70eaf73.gif

Said well right here,

On 1/4/2021 at 3:54 AM, Timothy said:

There have been multiple threads on this forum about those three videos, TTSA claiming they have the smoking gun, and Fravor’s claims etc. It’s been done to death.

You should read through them, it might surprise you what a waste of time he seemingly has been.

Also, the videos were released years ago. And they were not released by the Pentagon. The Pentagon just confirmed that they were official footage recently and said that they were ‘unexplained’.

Go hunt up the 100s of posts already here on thw subject.

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Go hunt up the 100s of posts already here on thw subject.

No thanks. You don't have to read this topic if you don't want to. If its like the emoji suggests your most likely satisfied with your findings. 

I didn't post a link to the video, and am not affiliated in the least. Click or don't  matters not to me.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, White-Coyote said:

No thanks. You don't have to read this topic if you don't want to. If its like the emoji suggests your most likely satisfied with your findings. 

I didn't post a link to the video, and am not affiliated in the least. Click or don't  matters not to me.

You are missing a hugh point that this subject is well discussed here, 100s perhaps over 1000 posts, so if you have any interest in the subject at all you would be derelict not to go read the wealth of info in the other threads, its also the reason your new thread on an old subject has so few replies.

Since you have nothing new to add to fravors stories i will move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

You are missing a hugh point that this subject is well discussed here, 100s perhaps over 1000 posts, so if you have any interest in the subject at all you would be derelict not to go read the wealth of info in the other threads, its also the reason your new thread on an old subject has so few replies.

Since you have nothing new to add to fravors stories i will move on.

fair enough. Stick around. You said it had been debunked by experts? 

Experts in what? Ufos? Debunking ufos?

Thread 1:

LINK

Thread 2:

LINK

Thread 3:

LINK

And so on.

Click on the magnifying glass at the top of this page, and enter "fravor" (without the quotation marks).

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Thread 1:

LINK

Thread 2:

LINK

Thread 3:

LINK

And so on.

Click on the magnifying glass at the top of this page, and enter "fravor" (without the quotation marks).

Well thanks mail crow :)

Yeah, you're welcome.

This is what the others also could have done for you...

I understand you failed using the search buttons of this site  and believe me: you are not the first one, nor the only one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1