Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii

UM-Bot

YOU said:

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

There is plenty of footage of real aliens

Either post the best or admit that there is NOT ANY footage of 'real aliens'.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

From different parts of the universe and from other dimensions and some from the future...and remember space is like a fabric u dont have travel in linear from one part of the universe to the next...dont u watch star trek or star-gate? 

Where's the video? Maybe since you don't have it now, you can time travel to .... Star Trek? OK, never mind. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

YOU said:

Either post the best or admit that there is NOT ANY footage of 'real aliens'.

Look the best footage of aliens i've seen are the stan romanek footage and Area 51 alien interview. To me they are still the best footage's of greys i've ever seen...

but for people like u its not enough. People like u need to be visited in order to be convinced.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Just like bigfoot. Despite this large primate having lived among us for thousands of years, not one body.

Despite the fact that we have advanced tech now capable of detecting and recording alien visitors, zero evidence. 

We're just supposed to believe. Because reasons. 

No. I made very clear that I wouldn’t expect anyone who hasn’t seen to believe. I’d be right there with you most likely had I not seen. Or at the least just wouldn’t care about the subject. 

A correction here as well, since the post you quoted was referring to me. I never said anything about aliens visiting. And yes, despite all our advanced technology, despite there not being any official record of, flying saucers exist. That is a fact. 

43 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Look the best footage of aliens i've seen are the stan romanek footage and Area 51 alien interview. To me they are still the best footage's of greys i've ever seen...

but for people like u its not enough. People like u need to be visited in order to be convinced.

Stan Romanek?  That's your best...? :D :D  You're right. it's not enough.  In fact it's bloody laughable... here's some dialogue on that WOEFUL footage, from here...

... It is clearly a head on a stick. It does have eye blinks, maybe some mouth movements, but the head doesn't pivot on the axis. Watch it carefully and you will see that the head movements are controlled from below the window frame. Yes the same window frame that hides the kid holding the stick.
...The eye lids, which are the most convincing feature, do blink, but they blink like the movement was made with a servomotor. It's not natural, it's not fast and it's not real. The fact that the puppet blinks is not proof, it is the way it blinks that is a dead giveaway.
...Did you notice the way the puppet exited the shot? It looks like someone simply turned the stick and "walked" the puppet away. Where any of those movements natural? No, on several levels. The biggest giveaway is the fact that the alien got shorter. Maybe he was walking downhill..
...Did you notice the puppet didn't pivot his head, just turned his body like a SouthPark Cartoon. OK, maybe he's got a stiff neck from the long ride in space. If you watch carefully you can see the weight shift in the puppeteers hand. The head is top heavy and it would be impossible to hide that without any mass to support it.
...Have you ever watched a snake move through the grass. Lot's of body movements but the head remains steady.... Our body works in marvelous and subtle ways to keep our eyes and heads steady -- like the guns on a battle ship. You didn't see it with this creature because it is fake, fake, fake.
...Did you notice the dangling arm when the alien peeked around the wall? It ain't got no bones, that's why. Watch carefully and you will notice that it isn't articulated. Now it might be true that the alien does have a paralyzed arm from an accident somewhere...
...NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES
Suspicious from the start. It's Stan's house, Stan's camera, Stan's story. He has bought into Roswell NM alien cliche and thinks we all buy it. He claims that at first he thought he had a peeping Tom. So what does he do? He sets up a camera to catch the guy. Stan is just not very smart. Why didn't he call the police? Why does he want a photograph? For proof? Why didn't Stan set up a trap? Or, better yet, just shoot the damn thing.
...Stan's little alien has nerves of steel. He must think that Stan is harmless because the little gray guy had no emotional reaction. No fear, no surprise, not even a smile. He certainly didn't run away. You know, it was just like the little guys' emotions were just painted on.

And that's just the start.  Seriously, no-one in their right mind would buy that rubbish.

Now, you did name Romanek first, so I should stop there, but then it got worse when you tried another - the Roswell Alien Autopsy..? :D 

That one has been beaten to death here and elsewhere - the author admitted it was a hoax.  "The 'alien autopsy' .. was released in 1995 by London-based entrepreneur Ray Santilli. He presented it as an authentic autopsy on the body of an alien recovered from the 1947 crash of a "flying disc" near Roswell... In 2006, Santilli admitted the film was not authentic but rather a staged reconstruction of footage he claimed to have viewed in 1992."

John Humphreys, who plays the medical examiner, is a sculptor and he has verified that he created the aliens, and even explained what was used inc. "sheep brains, raspberry jam, chicken entrails and knuckle joints from a butcher"...

But yeah, those are SO convincing...  Anyone else buying them?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Stan Romanek?  That's your best...? :D :D  You're right. it's not enough.  In fact it's bloody laughable... here's some dialogue on that WOEFUL footage, from here...

And that's just the start.  Seriously, no-one in their right mind would buy that rubbish.

Now, you did name Romanek first, so I should stop there, but then it got worse when you tried another - the Roswell Alien Autopsy..? :D 

That one has been beaten to death here and elsewhere - the author admitted it was a hoax.  "The 'alien autopsy' .. was released in 1995 by London-based entrepreneur Ray Santilli. He presented it as an authentic autopsy on the body of an alien recovered from the 1947 crash of a "flying disc" near Roswell... In 2006, Santilli admitted the film was not authentic but rather a staged reconstruction of footage he claimed to have viewed in 1992."

John Humphreys, who plays the medical examiner, is a sculptor and he has verified that he created the aliens, and even explained what was used inc. "sheep brains, raspberry jam, chicken entrails and knuckle joints from a butcher"...

i didnt say alien autopsy i said interview.

And like i said, because of your human expectations of how an alien is suppose to look convincing on camera...real footage looks laughable and unconvincing to people like u. This is why i say keep an open mind and expect the unexpected. But then again people like u need to be visited in order to be convinced. No footage will satisfy u unless it met your human expectations of an alien sighting.

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/4/2021 at 9:37 AM, Nobu said:

You guys always always get really combative over sighting threads. It’s almost like you have a stake in the overall opinion or something. Which you don’t. But that’s the way people on this site act. You get whipped up in a strange frenzy if anyone believes that something is extra-terrestrial. 
I honestly don’t care. You entertain me. Just pointing it out.

+ 1. 

6 hours ago, Twisted Consciousness said:

+ 1. 

Hello!

It’s better to ‘like’ a post rather than reply with no additional content and resurrect a ~16 month old thread. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Hello!

It’s better to ‘like’ a post rather than reply with no additional content and resurrect a ~16 month old thread. :rolleyes:

No doubt about it!:yes:

• Like 1

I think that people are forgetting what the 'U' in UFO stands for: Unidentified. If an object is flying/floating in the sky and nobody can definitively tell what it is, that would make it Unidentified. “It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman!” Is it a balloon? Is it a blimp? Swamp gas? Harry Potter's Aunt Marge Dursley floating away? It's Unidentified. Now the real question people want to know is “Is it a flying saucer? Is it an alien aircraft/space ship? The Millennium Falcon coming to take me away?” Until the answer is definitive, it's Unidentified. That's my 2 cents. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Mattacaster said:

I think that people are forgetting what the 'U' in UFO stands for: Unidentified. If an object is flying/floating in the sky and nobody can definitively tell what it is, that would make it Unidentified. “It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman!” Is it a balloon? Is it a blimp? Swamp gas? Harry Potter's Aunt Marge Dursley floating away? It's Unidentified. Now the real question people want to know is “Is it a flying saucer? Is it an alien aircraft/space ship? The Millennium Falcon coming to take me away?” Until the answer is definitive, it's Unidentified. That's my 2 cents. 

That’s why this forum is great!

Because the ‘U’ is usually the main culprit, if not enough data to suggest otherwise.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mattacaster said:

I think that people are forgetting what the 'U' in UFO stands for: Unidentified.

No, they don't forget. It's in every thread in every here, posted as if it's some new profound statement every time.

Edited by Zebra3

On 1/8/2021 at 1:22 AM, ChrLzs said:

That poor butcher!

On 5/9/2022 at 5:02 PM, Timothy said:

Hello!

It’s better to ‘like’ a post rather than reply with no additional content and resurrect a ~16 month old thread.

Alrighty. Should've maybe just liked this one too :D cheers mate, see ya around

Edited by Twisted Consciousness
  • Like 1