Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious four-toed footprints on frosty car

Still Waters

So easy to do, make a fist and press pinky side of hand against the window. Then using your finger add the toes. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

So easy to do, make a fist and press pinky side of hand against the window. Then using your finger add the toes. 

We have a winner! starshower1.gif.902b93f517f9a0ff8ce9c2c7130b1575.gif

I have no idea if someone pranked smith or she needed some attention but yeah, 100% hoax, except for that one cat, his name sounds like a mediocre pizza joint he will say likely an unknown creature. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SecretSanta said:

That's 100% what it is. That's why they all have a melted patch around them, whoever did it held their hand there long enough to melt through the frost. You can also tell they really had to reach to get the one on the roof, it has scuff marks leading up to it.

It's sad when such a simple prank is considered news.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4

"They're a strange shape and only have four toes, and don't quite look human. I'm not sure if it was a child.

"And why would someone be barefoot in this weather?"

What an absolute moron.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just silly.
Reminds me of this:

�Ray: Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947. Peter: You're right, no human being would stack books like this.�

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is too funny! I used to prank my friend every day making child footsteps with a dollar store step stone in the shape of a foot , and put drops of Fanta, pretending kids are peeing on his car

Edited by qxcontinuum

On 1/3/2021 at 8:52 AM, Still Waters said:

A woman was left incredibly confused when she came out of her home to find a trail of four-toed footprints strewn across her car.

Alicia Smith, from Scartho, Grimsby, was confronted by the bizarre frozen prints on Thursday morning (31 December).

The mysterious pattern starts near left hand corner of the windscreen and moves up and across and onto the roof before disappearing.

And while there is no fifth toe on either foot, it could just be that the culprit was walking very awkwardly due to the incredibly cold temperature.

Unsurprisingly, the whole thing left Alicia scratching her head as to how they got there and wondering who they belong to.

Funny how they made three left footprints and only the one right foot.

Maybe it was a skipping house goblin? Dobby out looking for a sock.