Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
South Alabam

Trump Pressured GA SS to ‘Find’ Enough votes

379 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

President-Elect Acidhead

Fake News

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

I wonder how this will be spun, then accepted by Trumpers. Any guesses?

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Audio was released.

Yeah a 4 minute EDITED audio from fake news runner up, WAPO

Everybody reacts like emotionally unstable children 

Then under a hr ago WAPO releases full 1 hr audio plus transcript BEHIND a pay wall. 

Fake News 

:D

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
Just now, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Yeah a 4 minute EDITED audio from fake news runner up, WAPO

Everybody reacts like emotionally unstable children 

Then under a hr ago WAPO releases full 1 hr audio plus transcript BEHIND a pay wall. 

Fake News 

:D

Troll.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
Just now, Agent0range said:

Troll.

WAPO. Yes, they certainly are! 

:D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

WAPO. Yes, they certainly are! 

:D

Trolling for the trolls. I thought you were better than this. Sadly, I was mistaken. and then, yes, but you? You just dumped what little humanity you had left. Extremely sad. You arent Canadian. You're an island of one in Victoria.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
22 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

WASHINGTON — President Trump demanded that Georgia’s Republican secretary of state “find” him enough votes to overturn the presidential election, and vaguely threatened him with “a criminal offense,” during an hourlong telephone conversation with him on Saturday, according to audio excerpts from the conversation.

Mr. Trump, who has spent almost nine weeks making false conspiracy claims about his loss to President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr., told Brad Raffensperger, the state’s top elections official, that Mr. Raffensperger should recalculate the vote count so Mr. Trump would win the state’s 16 electoral votes.

Trump Pressured Georgia Official to ‘Find’ Enough Votes to Overturn Election (msn.com)

 

Impeach him again. Put the final nail in his coffin. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
26 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I wonder how this will be spun, then accepted by Trumpers. Any guesses?

Well...i guess ridiculous replies in this thread from a rather devoted trump follower devastated by trumps loss in an honest election gave you your answer :tu:

 

My guess is about 6 no, make that 3 seconds after Biden is sworn in a bunch of legal issues will avalanche all over donny.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
15 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Trolling for the trolls. I thought you were better than this. Sadly, I was mistaken. and then, yes, but you? You just dumped what little humanity you had left. Extremely sad. You arent Canadian. You're an island of one in Victoria.

He's just playing to the crowd.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
33 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Fake News

Dont you know the mission is over, Mr. Hirō?

  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
40 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Yeah a 4 minute EDITED audio from fake news runner up, WAPO

Everybody reacts like emotionally unstable children 

Then under a hr ago WAPO releases full 1 hr audio plus transcript BEHIND a pay wall. 

Fake News 

:D

actually Acid I will agree with you until the full audio is released.. at a guess it will be bits clipped out to make that nice little audio they released..

Did he .. I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest.. but to really prove it.. they need to release the full audio.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
1 minute ago, DingoLingo said:

actually Acid I will agree with you until the full audio is released.. at a guess it will be bits clipped out to make that nice little audio they released..

Did he .. I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest.. but to really prove it.. they need to release the full audio.. 

The full audio and transcript has been released by WAPO. 

What the emotionally unstable TDS crowd are sharing in droves all over social media is based off a 4 minute EDITED audio. 

They are, including here, sharing a Headline. Nothing more. 

The full audio and transcript paint an entirely different picture of the conversation.  

Trump is giving the SOS and Governor of Georgia one more chance to come clean. 

This week is going to be EPIC !!!! 

:D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
5 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

actually Acid I will agree with you until the full audio is released.. at a guess it will be bits clipped out to make that nice little audio they released..

Did he .. I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest.. but to really prove it.. they need to release the full audio.. 

It's out. Will try to find it for you. Edit; It's behind a paywall on the Washington Post, and I'm not a subscriber. Anyone?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

It's out. Will try to find it for you. Edit; It's behind a paywall on the Washington Post, and I'm not a subscriber. Anyone?

OMG 

LOL 

:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
5 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

The full audio and transcript has been released by WAPO. 

What the emotionally unstable TDS crowd are sharing in droves all over social media is based off a 4 minute EDITED audio. 

They are, including here, sharing a Headline. Nothing more. 

The full audio and transcript paint an entirely different picture of the conversation.  

Trump is giving the SOS and Governor of Georgia one more chance to come clean. 

This week is going to be EPIC !!!! 

:D

I see that you're up to your eyebrows in that hole that your trying to dig out of.  But your going in the wrong direction. Misdirection.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
Just now, Hankenhunter said:

I see that you're up to your eyebrows in that hole that your trying to dig out of.  But your going in the wrong direction. Misdirection.

you're* 

:D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

Here you go folks,

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

Laugh all you want, Acid. You made a fool of yourself. Obviously you havent listened to it because, damm, did he just bury himself. He begged, he pleaded, he whined, he threatened, cajoled. It was pathetic. like watching a toddler go through all the stages to get the candies he was refused. I wonder how much damage you've personally done to Victoria. Because you certainy aren't an example of your typical Victorian. Think Dregs.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
8 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

@Hankenhunter  Honey, NEVER argue with an idiot!  People won't be able to tell the difference. :)

 

Advice from my Dad

It more a case of point at the buffoon, and laugh. Thank you for the Very sound advice. With that, I'm outa here. There's a very bad smell here. Rotten, like corrupted meat.:td:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
President-Elect Acidhead
5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Laugh all you want, Acid. You made a fool of yourself. Obviously you havent listened to it because, damm, did he just bury himself. He begged, he pleaded, he whined, he threatened, cajoled. It was pathetic. like watching a toddler go through all the stages to get the candies he was refused. I wonder how much damage you've personally done to Victoria. Because you certainy aren't an example of your typical Victorian. Think Dregs.

I love you too buds! 

:D

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.