Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Pressured GA SS to ‘Find’ Enough votes

Vorg

I did get the Washington Post article without a paywall. Maybe it's only those outside the US. I intensely dislike how so many newspaper sites are doing that now. Hope you can see it here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

I did get the Washington Post article without a paywall. Maybe it's only those outside the US. I intensely dislike how so many newspaper sites are doing that now. Hope you can see it here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

The incognito window trick works.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Carl Bernstein, who helped break Watergate said this is even worse than that.

Carl Bernstein Says Latest Trump Tapes Are 'Far Worse' Than Watergate

If it's as bad as it sounds...there will be some problems.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Fake News

Fake News ahead of Wednesday when Pence refuses to count the corrupts slates, and if they force it through Trump declares Martial Law.

Yeehar!

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

If it's as bad as it sounds...there will be some problems.

Again though, dismissing the media, his own words again condemn him. The tape is pretty damning.

I'm sure there will be plenty of noise no matter what. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Again though, dismissing the media, his own words again condemn him. The tape is pretty damning.

I'm sure there will be plenty of noise no matter what. 

Going to be a s*** storm either way lol

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Fake News ahead of Wednesday when Pence refuses to count the corrupts slates, and if they force it through Trump declares Martial Law.

Yeehar!

I still wish i could wrap my mind around all this "Pence refuses count" talk lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Carl Bernstein, who helped break Watergate said this is even worse than that.

Carl Bernstein Says Latest Trump Tapes Are 'Far Worse' Than Watergate

In any other presidency, this tape would be evidence enough to result in impeachment, a conviction in the Senate and a call by members of Congress ― Republicans included ― for the president’s immediate resignation, Bernstein said.

shit-hits-the-fan.gif.6b59ba331322db2ef1634784499fed67.gif

I certainly place more merit on Bernsteins opinions than those experts on here.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bee said:

and if you believe that you will believe ANYTHING... 

Kinda like smuggling votes into Maine from China?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

shit-hits-the-fan.gif.6b59ba331322db2ef1634784499fed67.gif

I certainly place more merit on Bernsteins opinions than those experts on here.

Well he does seem to be experienced in these matters...

• Like 2

Isnt there a constitutional thing where the veep pence can basically call for trump to be baker acted and pence could say well we all see the cheese has fallen off trumps cracker and ended up under the sofa covered in lint so im just gonna pardon that rascal, hes up at new bedlam asylum weaving baskets out of cooked spaghetti for rosemarys baby and playing hard to get with nurse Ratched and chief Bromden at the asylum dance.

• Haha 1

Nancy Pelosi having been re elected as speaker is the Trump card , she is compromised and she will testify to the fact that the election results were rigged in Biden’s favour . This intel will play out as true or false in the coming days and weeks . I’m just the proverbial messenger.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

Nancy Pelosi having been re elected as speaker is the Trump card , she is compromised and she will testify to the fact that the election results were rigged in Biden’s favour . This intel will play out as true or false in the coming days and weeks . I’m just the proverbial messenger.

I wouldn't be surprised  She's gotta Stand up to AOC somehow.

:D 

CATFIGHT!!!! Ree eow!! Hiss hiss...

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, SKINWALKER19 said:

Well be it claims of aliens,  bigfoot  or ghosts my go to is asking for proof of claims so lets see your proof of your claims, of course if you dont prove yourself im good with thinking you made it up.

17 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

{offtopic garbage redacted and ignored..}

Acid, 2 simple questions..

1. Do you still stand by your claim that this is edited audio?

2. How do you think the thread is going, for you?

I'd have to observe that trump is the perfect president for you..

• Thanks 3

Well, this is interesting? No anonymous voting for confirming Biden. Brought foreward by a die hard Trump supporter. Seems the tape has had an effect already. Mind blown. Shades of Watergate Deja Vu.

Congressman forces vote to challenge the seating of the delegations from AZ PA MI WI NV and GA. Why? Because if the presidential election was wrong, so were the congressional ones. He's a GOP member. From Texas.:blink:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kristin__wilson/status/1345870053464539152

• Sad 1

If ever there was a way to totally wreck a great country... with absolute totality, this is it. 

Even history won't be able to help now... 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

The integrity of every single election around the world, is at stake. 

All EYES are on America!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well, this is interesting? No anonymous voting for confirming Biden. Brought foreward by a die hard Trump supporter. Seems the tape has had an effect already. Mind blown. Shades of Watergate Deja Vu.

Congressman forces vote to challenge the seating of the delegations from AZ PA MI WI NV and GA. Why? Because if the presidential election was wrong, so were the congressional ones. He's a GOP member. From Texas.:blink:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kristin__wilson/status/1345870053464539152

Guess we just need to do it all over again,best 2 outta 3 i suppose...:lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Guess we just need to do it all over again,best 2 outta 3 i suppose...:lol:

They did..

https://www.newsweek.com/three-vote-counts-two-certifications-later-joe-biden-still-winner-georgia-1552461

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This, I believe, is the nitty gritty part of the (private?) conversation...

First I would ask if Brad Raffensperger had recorded this himself to leak and use against Trump or whether he had help from the rogue CIA agents etc  who have been working hard for 4 years to try and get rid of the POTUS...

either way... it sounds like he is part of a network of Republicans betraying Trump because they are afraid to speak up - or they are compromised..... or just don't want to rock the boat and lose their paycheck and prestigious position... it's easier for them to just go along with the Election Steal than speak up - the Swamp is a monolithic juggernaut and not easy to oppose - indeed dangerous to oppose -   

maybe ''''they'''' have something on Raffensperger ... maybe he got into the position he is in himself through fraud.... perhaps he has benefitted from rigged Dominion Voting Machines and that's how he got his job and wage....

If he (Raffenberger) - is a good boy he will still have his job and position  when Trump is gone..... in fact he will whether Trump goes or not - so why should he worry? It's better for him to personally weather the storm than stick his neck out..

to be continued....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, bee said:

This, I believe, is the nitty gritty part of the (private?) conversation...

First I would ask if Brad Raffensperger had recorded this himself to leak and use against Trump or whether he had help from the rogue CIA agents etc  who have been working hard for 4 years to try and get rid of the POTUS...

either way... it sounds like he is part of a network of Republicans betraying Trump because they are afraid to speak up - or they are compromised..... or just don't want to rock the boat and lose their paycheck and prestigious position... it's easier for them to just go along with the Election Steal than speak up - the Swamp is a monolithic juggernaut and not easy to oppose - indeed dangerous to oppose -   

maybe ''''they'''' have something on Raffensperger ... maybe he got into the position he is in himself through fraud.... perhaps he has benefitted from rigged Dominion Voting Machines and that's how he got his job and wage....

If he (Raffenberger) - is a good boy he will still have his job and position  when Trump is gone..... in fact he will whether Trump goes or not - so why should he worry? It's better for him to personally weather the storm than stick his neck out..

to be continued....

Omg you mean that raffenberger fellow who claimed he was a trump supporter voter and wanted him to win someway on a phone call set up trump to say things that make trump look really bad like breaking the law bad, i wonder does raffenberger have like a special gift of phychic willing a person to say things to incriminate themselves, damn bee you are onto something.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2