Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Pressured GA SS to ‘Find’ Enough votes

Vorg

This whole leaked conversation thing - built up (twisted) to be something that it isn't - reminds me of the infamous one with the Ukraine president Zelensky ..... that was used for the Impeachment Scam...

If I was Trump and had had votes stolen and destroyed I would want them found...  wouldn't anyone..?

I wouldn't like them shredded and crammed into black plastic bags -
or thrown in the bin -
or switched on voting machines -
or controlled by algorithms -

etc

people go to a lot of trouble to legally register their vote.. it means a lot to them to participate in an (honest) election...
not one single vote should be tampered with and if it is then something should be done about it....  

Basically --- the Raffensperger leaked conversation is ANOTHER Nothingburger...

a Raffensperger Nothingburger Special .... just more of the same that's been going on for 4 years - but it gives the Enemy of the People something to push and twist and rant on about... at a crucial moment in American (and World) history.... 

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Omg you mean that raffenberger fellow who claimed he was a trump supporter voter and wanted him to win someway on a phone call set up trump to say things that make trump look really bad like breaking the law bad, i wonder does raffenberger have like a special gift of phychic willing a person to say things to incriminate themselves, damn bee you are onto something.

Take this anyway you wish but Presidential phone calls have not been recorded since the 70's. They are listened into by the National Security Council who take notes and the notes eventually become a memoradum.

Now who recorded the phone call? Depending on the state whether it is one party or two party consent they may have violated wire tapping laws.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bee said:

This whole leaked conversation thing - built up (twisted) to be something that it isn't - reminds me of the infamous one with the Ukraine president Zelensky ..... that was used for the Impeachment Scam...

If I was Trump and had had votes stolen and destroyed I would want them found...  wouldn't anyone..?

I wouldn't like them shredded and crammed into black plastic bags -
or thrown in the bin -
or switched on voting machines -
or controlled by algorithms -

etc

people go to a lot of trouble to legally register their vote.. it means a lot to them to participate in an (honest) election...
not one single vote should be tampered and if it is then something should be done about it....  

Basically --- the Raffensperger leaked conversation is ANOTHER Nothingburger...

a Raffensperger Nothingburger Special .... just more of the same that's been going on for 4 years - but it gives the Enemy of the People something to push and twist and rant on about... at a crucial moment in American (and World) history.... 

Yeah Raffensberger leaked the telecon. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Yeah Raffensberger leaked the telecon. :rolleyes:

Treasonous act surely?

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Take this anyway you wish but Presidential phone calls have not been recorded since the 70's. They are listened into by the National Security Council who take notes and the notes eventually become a memoradum.

Now who recorded the phone call? Depending on the state whether it is one party or two party consent they may have violated wire tapping laws.

'wiretapping' and illegal leaks have been used over and over again .....

and fake outrage agaist Trump has been whipped up on a daily basis... 

pathetic really.. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

So a 2 wrongs dont make a right 3 lefts do,

If an illegal recording cant be used against trump then he dodged a bullet on this one because he mucked up on that tape bigly.

However, remember back the manson trials and charlie flashed the newspaper headline of Nixon declaring manson guilty to the jury, it came so close to causing a mistrial, the jury couldnt unsee it and people cant unhear trumps misconduct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bee said:

'wiretapping' and illegal leaks have been used over and over again .....

and fake outrage agaist Trump has been whipped up on a daily basis... 

pathetic really.. 

Just because its illegal leak or tap doesnt mean trump didnt commit a crime, see my reply to buzzed lightbeer

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

So a 2 wrongs dont make a right 3 lefts do,

If an illegal recording cant be used against trump then he dodged a bullet on this one because he mucked up on that tape bigly.

However, remember back the manson trials and charlie flashed the newspaper headline of Nixon declaring manson guilty to the jury, it came so close to causing a mistrial, the jury couldnt unsee it and people cant unhear trumps misconduct.

The question that you need to answer for yourself is who gains from the leaked phone call?

Quick answer would be it wasn't Trump.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, To do list said:

Treasonous act surely?

How? Trump says lots untrue things; but, you can't say he's levying war against the USA.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, To do list said:

Treasonous act surely?

I dont know if what trump was trying to force on raffenberger is treason but it wasnt kosher and anyone else would be in hot water,

https://www.thedailybeast.com/carl-bernstein-says-trumps-call-to-brad-raffensperger-is-worse-than-watergate

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The question that you need to answer for yourself is who gains from the leaked phone call?

Quick answer would be it wasn't Trump.

No, trump is pretty much commiting crime on that tape so he wouldnt leak it in fact hes likely having a huge hissy shi fit trantrum meltdown about it right now,

https://www.thedailybeast.com/carl-bernstein-says-trumps-call-to-brad-raffensperger-is-worse-than-watergate

In conclusion...

Trump just wanted Raffensperger to do his job properly and wanted votes that were stolen...... found....
So the correct result of the election was honoured..

A perfectly reasonable thing to expect...

But twisted into some great drama by the Enemies of the People and Enemies of America + the West...

who want the Globalist's Puppet, Biden in the White House... they didn't and don't want to Make America Great Again...
quite the reverse..   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

In conclusion...

Trump just wanted Raffensperger to do his job properly and wanted votes that were stolen...... found....

But twisted into some great drama by the Enemies of the People and Enemies of America + the West...

who want the Globalist's Puppet, Biden in the White House... they didn't and don't want to Make America Great Again...
quite the reverse..   

Yeah that was my take on the conversation, but when you dangle a carrot in front of a donkey you can lead them anywhere.

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bee said:

In conclusion...

quite the reverse..   

The correct result is being honoured.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Georgia and DC are both one party consent. 

13 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The correct result is being honoured.

I don't know how you can even type those words - even as an anonymous forum user...

I really don't

don't you have even a little pang of guilt siding with the Globalist Covert Agenduh and the CCP.... who are targeting the West... ?

if you are an Australian - your country will go down the same pan that we are all headed for if the Election Riggers get their way..

Freedoms that we have taken for granted for decades are under threat...

It doesn't have to be this way... there are other ways to progress into the future ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bee said:

I don't know how you can even type those words - even as an anonymous forum user...

I really don't

don't you have even a little pang of guilt siding with the Globalist Covert Agenduh and the CCP.... who are targeting the West... ?

if you are an Australian - your country will go down the same pan that we are all headed for if the Election Riggers get their way..

It doesn't have to be this way... there are other ways to progress into the future ...

we been getting rigged elections for years thanks to Murdoch :) whipping up fear and drama for the liberals since the john howard era.. but now days.. he is not having that much luck now that Turnbull and Rudd have teams up and started speaking out.. 

the next federal election is going to be very interested.. Scomo is going to have a bit of a hard time I think.. and with his handling of covid when it started.. then him trying to push the states to open their borders (until he realised how unpopular he was making the LNP).. 

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, bee said:

I really don't

You know proof.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

This whole leaked conversation thing - built up (twisted) to be something that it isn't

Bee

did you listen to the tape?

he tries logic - which failed since it was pointed out all his so called frauds has been brought to courts and investigated and found to be rubbish

he then tries intimidation - the whole criminal section

In most other modern counties this would be enough to have the president arrested.

As to a private call - how can a call between a president, a state secretary about recent elections be regarded as anything other than an official call. Raffensperger would have every right to record the call from his end as an official call. But as to who leaked it - probably WH. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

he then tries intimidation - 

he reminded Raffensperger of his legal obligations..... 

nothing wrong with that...

Clearly Raffensperger is more scared of the Swamp Creatures than he is of Trump - so you don't need to worry about him -
he is watching his own back - and throwing Trump under the bus to save his own skin.. 

and to hell with the country...

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, bee said:

he reminded Raffensperger of his legal obligations..... 

nothing wrong with that...

Clearly Raffensperger is more scared of the Swamp Creatures than he is of Trump - so you don't need to worry about him -
he is watching his own back - and throwing Trump under the bus to save his own skin.. 

and to hell with the country...

Trump lost 

60 court cases no evidence produced of fraud

Trumps own weighted SCOTUS rejecting or not hearing his cases

Republican officials in Republican States and republican dominated courts - finding against Trump conspiracy rubbish.

If Trump stays in power post jan 20 - then any claim to the US as being a Democratic Republic evaporates in smoke. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

The language of Georgia's wiretapping law explains that it is a one-party consent law when it comes to recording other people's audio conversations. It is against the law in Georgia to secretly record conversations that happen in private places unless at least one of the parties gives his or her consent.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

The language of Georgia's wiretapping law explains that it is a one-party consent law when it comes to recording other people's audio conversations. It is against the law in Georgia to secretly record conversations that happen in private places unless at least one of the parties gives his or her consent.

Depending on the state whether it is one party or two party consent they may have violated wire tapping laws.

See I can bold certain words also.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, bee said:

In conclusion...

quite the reverse..   

That's as delusional as it gets. 

Can't wait to see the fat fool face this one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1