Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Pressured GA SS to ‘Find’ Enough votes

Vorg

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Well, SOMETHING seems to have gone wrong, certainly. A few hundred protesters managed to force their way into the Capital Building whilst the Senate was in session ? That seems.. incredible. Especially when the Capital Police had advanced warning that something might happen. 

I suspect heads are going to roll ? 

Trump's and his Cabinet's

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Well, SOMETHING seems to have gone wrong, certainly. A few hundred protesters managed to force their way into the Capital Building whilst the Senate was in session ? That seems.. incredible. Especially when the Capital Police had advanced warning that something might happen. 

I suspect heads are going to roll ? 

A number of, thats for sure. I mean, its the Capitol and with high range participants today but a bunch of polit-punks just went through the door/s, its inconceivable.

BTW: I`m watching the scene live on TV and only about 10% of the protesters are wearing mask.

59 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

And so the 2nd civil war starts lol.

Have you fallen in love with your nurse already? I mean the lady who is taking care of you for 10 years or so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Have just seen that a guy cracked a window of the building to get in. He wasnt masked in any kind and his face was visible like the face of a TV news speaker. Happy jail time, idiot.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, toast said:

Have just seen that a guy cracked a window of the building to get in. He wasnt masked in any kind and his face was visible like the face of a TV news speaker. Happy jail time, idiot.

I hope so!  And it can't just be breaking and entering but national security threat.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

Ivanka Trump calls rioters "patriots," then deletes tweet

CNN

No words.

• Thanks 2

Well, that's a lovely indication of the health of American Society... :td:

Patriots all, eh, Ivanka? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some of the scenes are just disgusting.  This is what the US now looks like - from the BBC.

Mitch McConnell's adjective of a "Death Spiral" seems spot on..

Edited by ChrLzs

23 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Some of the scenes are just disgusting.  This is what the US now looks like - from the BBC.

Mitch McConnell's adjective of a "Death Spiral" seems spot on..

Maybe you could find Biden's speech and understand that what went on today at the capital building is Not representative of the U.S.   It is a small group of anarchists inspired by our stupid president and his insistence that the election was rigged.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe you could find Biden's speech and understand that what went on today at the capital building is Not representative of the U.S.   It is a small group of anarchists inspired by our stupid president and his insistence that the election was rigged.  

Biden`s speech is in the video at 04:15

• Like 3

On 1/6/2021 at 6:58 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Do you have an actual answer to my question ?

If not are you honest enough to admit that you have no evidence ?

@ian hacktorp I assume from you lack of response to my original question:

1. You don't have any evidence for your assertion.

2. You are too dishonest to admit it.

Thank you for confirming what I suspected. :tu:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2021 at 9:35 AM, Desertrat56 said:

That is a nice sentiment, and I Iargely (and hopefully) agree..  But you also need to remember that this wasn't a well-organised, planned event.  Imagine if it *had* been...  Sadly there seems to be a lot of angry people out there who still believe "we wuz robbed", after the President told them that so many times...  Don't forget, half the people have less than average intelligence :) , and there's been years of neglect while corrupt politicians and greedy corporations have abused them to the breaking point.  I'd surmise that you might have more anarchists than you think...

Edited by ChrLzs

On 1/7/2021 at 12:28 AM, RoofGardener said:

Well, it seems to me that Trump was reffering to his comments being legally dangerous, in the sense that they could be used to prejudice Trump's claim of electoral fraud, and bind Rafferns[erger\s hands. At no point was he saying that they may be bodily dangerous to Raffensperger. Nor did I read them as a threat. 

It seems everyone else has. He singled out Raffensperger and his lawyer with 

"It's dangerous to you"

That is a political threat. Wether you think so it not. It's directed at an individual.

On 1/7/2021 at 12:28 AM, RoofGardener said:

When you say 'the courts will decide', how do you mean ? What courts ? 

I’ve charged extortion in mob cases with similar language,” said Daniel Goldman, a former prosecutor who helped lead the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment inquiry in 2019.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/03/trump-georgia-election-454122

I mean that there's a good chance he will face legalities over this. An attempted coup shouldn't just go away should it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

It seems everyone else has. He singled out Raffensperger and his lawyer with 

"It's dangerous to you"

That is a political threat. Wether you think so it not. It's directed at an individual.

I’ve charged extortion in mob cases with similar language,” said Daniel Goldman, a former prosecutor who helped lead the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment inquiry in 2019.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/03/trump-georgia-election-454122

I mean that there's a good chance he will face legalities over this. An attempted coup shouldn't just go away should it. 

There was no attempted coup ! About 200 people occupied bits of the capital, with no plan or organisation, and then dispersed. 

• Haha 1

On 1/4/2021 at 1:27 AM, Golden Duck said:

How? Trump says lots untrue things; but, you can't say he's levying war against the USA.

How wrong we were. Nothing on you Ducky, just tossing this out for a thoughtful moment. You mirrored our thoughts. Lest we forget.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

That is a nice sentiment, and I Iargely (and hopefully) agree..  But you also need to remember that this wasn't a well-organised, planned event.  Imagine if it *had* been...  Sadly there seems to be a lot of angry people out there who still believe "we wuz robbed", after the President told them that so many times...  Don't forget, half the people have less than average intelligence :) , and there's been years of neglect while corrupt politicians and greedy corporations have abused them to the breaking point.  I'd surmise that you might have more anarchists than you think...

No, half the people do not have less than average intelligence, half the people or more have less than average education and very few of the 100% have been taught critical thinking.  AND Common Sense is not all that common.   People are not taught about consequences any more in school.  It is all about protecting fragile egos instead of teaching fragile egos to be independent.   There is a malaise in this  county full of cognitive dissonance that keeps everyone on edge fostered by the constant blasting of media and social media lies and inuendos,  and emotional drivel,  Because of lack of education people listen to media of their choice and decide that is the truth instead of thinking clearly they are manipulated into thinking emotionally.   (sometimes I think the best thing for us would be to loose electricity to the internet providers and all television and radio for a week)  We could have our electricity at home and the grocery stores, garden centers etc. but be cut off from all forms of misinformation/media.   It would be a good break for all of us.

What was very telling was the description of the woman that the police shot.  She was not less intelligent, she was under duress and had been egged on by her habit of listening to Qanaon and watching their manipulated videos.    She actually thought she was a patriot.   There were most likely people in the crowd that were there for the violence, they egged the others on.  And yes, it is a good thing it wasn't that organized.  

• Like 1

I agree with all that, except you need to have a long think about what the 'average' is.  By definition, half the population has less than average intelligence.  That's what 'average' means....  :D 

6 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I agree with all that, except you need to have a long think about what the 'average' is.  By definition, half the population has less than average intelligence.  That's what 'average' means....  :D 

In a normal distribution.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

In a normal distribution.

Yes.  But I'm jus' talkin' common (aka Bogan) usage, not statistical pedantry...  :D 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

There was no attempted coup ! About 200 people occupied bits of the capital, with no plan or organisation, and then dispersed. 

They were sent by Trump. He literally told them to march on Capitol and that he would meet them there. Then told them something like it was the only way to take back the country. 

And by all reports he was delighted by their actions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, half the people do not have less than average intelligence, half the people or more have less than average education and very few of the 100% have been taught critical thinking.  AND Common Sense is not all that common.   People are not taught about consequences any more in school.  It is all about protecting fragile egos instead of teaching fragile egos to be independent.   There is a malaise in this  county full of cognitive dissonance that keeps everyone on edge fostered by the constant blasting of media and social media lies and inuendos,  and emotional drivel,  Because of lack of education people listen to media of their choice and decide that is the truth instead of thinking clearly they are manipulated into thinking emotionally.   (sometimes I think the best thing for us would be to loose electricity to the internet providers and all television and radio for a week)  We could have our electricity at home and the grocery stores, garden centers etc. but be cut off from all forms of misinformation/media.   It would be a good break for all of us.

What was very telling was the description of the woman that the police shot.  She was not less intelligent, she was under duress and had been egged on by her habit of listening to Qanaon and watching their manipulated videos.    She actually thought she was a patriot.   There were most likely people in the crowd that were there for the violence, they egged the others on.  And yes, it is a good thing it wasn't that organized.  

good points. imo

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

They were sent by Trump. He literally told them to march on Capitol and that he would meet them there. Then told them something like it was the only way to take back the country. 

And by all reports he was delighted by their actions.

The bolded is false information. 

I watched his speech live and he never said anything remotely close to that.  

What I do remember him saying is what Rudy quoted earlier today -----> 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

The bolded is false information. 

I watched his speech live and he never said anything remotely close to that.  

What I do remember him saying is what Rudy quoted earlier today -----> 

Well like all things trump touches, epic fail,

Now the terrorists attack on the capital trump instigated his subjects to do has 5 dead.

Trump = worse President ever!

• 2 months later...

Election Reform after the Election.  

Joe Biden somehow got 80 million votes folks

• Like 1