Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Pressured GA SS to ‘Find’ Enough votes

Vorg

"Get out and vote Georgia"

Vote for what? Voting is done. Are they going to hold an election for middle school council president?

Idiot.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, moonman said:

Vote for what? Voting is done. Are they going to hold an election for middle school council president?

Idiot.

senate runoffs. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moonman said:

Idiot.

See you soon, Moon! 

:D 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, To do list said:

It's so exciting isn't it:P

All is going to become clear after the Georgia Senate elections!  

Trump WON by a lot!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

i could not care less about any of that,  our elections being ran by foreign company is enough for me to not take it seriously, along with anyone who thinks it was not fixed, like you,

and yes i agree, trump is very dangerous to traitors and other swamp creatures

You could care less about Covid?   Well you've fallen right into Trump's hands, because he couldn't care less about it either.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

All is going to become clear after the Georgia Senate elections!  

Trump WON by a lot!!!!! 

Incoming...

...of those people, by some people, for these people 

JFK got his brain blown out in front of Texas, the world and his wife 

~

20 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

You could care less about Covid?  

nope i do not, it will pass in a year or two.  minor inconvenience.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

nope i do not, it will pass in a year or two.  minor inconvenience.  

And what do you think is going to happen to people if Covid sticks around another year or two?  Don't give me that herd immunity thing.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

And what do you think is going to happen to people if Covid sticks around another year or two?  Don't give me that herd immunity thing.

Trumps fault yeah yeah we know.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, To do list said:

Trumps fault yeah yeah we know.

No, covid wasnt trumps fault his grossly incompatant life costing epic failure response to covid was his fault :yes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

it is an insignificant thing compared to foreigners fixing our election,  every year 250k die from medical mistakes alone, i do not see you being concerned about that, so don't give me the covid  hysteria, 

• Haha 1

According to the forums own papageorge covid is the #3 killer in America, to me thats pretty serious and nothing to sneeze at.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, aztek said:

it is an insignificant thing compared to foreigners fixing our election,  every year 250k die from medical mistakes alone, i do not see you being concerned about that, so don't give me the covid  hysteria, 

1 percent of the US population dies from medical mistakes per year?  I'm gonna need a link to that, kind sir.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

1 percent of the US population dies from medical mistakes per year?  I'm gonna need a link to that, kind sir.

Analyzing medical death rate data over an eight-year period, Johns Hopkins patient safety experts have calculated that more than 250,000 deaths per year are due to medical error in the U.S. Their figure, published May 3 in The BMJ, surpasses the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) third leading ...May 3, 2016

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

Analyzing medical death rate data over an eight-year period, Johns Hopkins patient safety experts have calculated that more than 250,000 deaths per year are due to medical error in the U.S. Their figure, published May 3 in The BMJ, surpasses the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) third leading ...May 3, 2016

Damn...so Trump trumped all the doctors mistakes.  America first!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, aztek said:

250K is a small amount compared to the 50 million the Spanish Flu killed, and that same amount could be killed by Covid if the experts were not encouraging vaccination, masks, handwashing and distancing.   But Trump just recently said the CDC death numbers are exaggerated fake news.  Therefore all Trump following zombies listen to him and don't wear masks, don't distance and may not even wash hands.  So now our hospitals and ICUs are overwhelmed because the king zombie Trump told his servant zombies it is fake news.

• Like 2

Just now, Agent0range said:

Damn...so Trump trumped all the doctors mistakes.  America first!

well since you can't even calculate a right percent, from simple round number,  ( 1% of us population would be 3,3mil,   250k is not even 0.1%)  so i do not think this question is  up to your mental abilities at this time, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brandy333 said:

250K is a small amount compared to the 50 million the Spanish Flu killed, and that same amount could be killed by Covid if the experts were not encouraging vaccination, masks, handwashing and distancing.   But Trump just recently said the CDC death numbers are exaggerated fake news.  Therefore all Trump following zombies listen to him and don't wear masks, don't distance and may not even wash hands.  So now our hospitals and ICUs are overwhelmed because the king zombie Trump told his servant zombies it is fake news.

coulda shoulda woulda blah blah blah, when you get something solid  factual and relevant, we'll talk, for now i'll leave you alone with your paranoia and hysteria

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

well since you can't even calculate a right percent, from simple round number,  ( 1% of us population would be 3,3mil,   250k is not even 0.1%)  so i do not think this question is  up to your mental abilities at this time, 

Oh, forgive me Aztek.  I miscalculated a decimal point, as you try to shame me with the one of the worst sentences ever attempted to be put together.  Sorry for my mathematical error!  It only took you two posts to catch it...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Oh, forgive me Aztek.  I miscalculated a decimal point, as you try to shame me with the one of the worst sentences ever attempted to be put together.  Sorry for my mathematical error!  It only took you two posts to catch it...

no wonder you can't understand my posts, you can't even do simple math calculations,  i do not blame you thou.  you are a living proof of liberal school system failure.

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

no wonder you can't understand my posts, you can't even do simple math calculations,  i do not blame you thou.  you are a living proof of liberal school system failure.

Yet you keep typing in broken sentences with misspellings and horrid grammar. I don't think you are the one to be judging educational failures.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moonman said:

Yet you keep typing in broken sentences with misspellings and horrid grammer. I don't think you should be judging educational failures.

and i do not really care what you think.   btw you  misspelled grammar lol, 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1