Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netflix series to explore life after death

UM-Bot

15 minutes ago, joc said:

I wouldn't know...I didn't watch it.  Apparently you did.   Garbage in Garbage out.

Fine words from a man who trusts his government.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Festina said:

Fine words from a man who trusts his government.  

I have no idea why you think I trust the government.  I don't.

1 minute ago, joc said:

I have no idea why you think I trust the government.  I don't.

Oh, good news. When was the last time you voted in a presidential election? 

5 minutes ago, Festina said:

Oh, good news. When was the last time you voted in a presidential election? 

Voting does  not imply trust.   You are way off topic.

1 minute ago, joc said:

Voting does  not imply trust.   You are way off topic.

Oh yes it does. So you affirmed a president of a government that you don’t trust?  Seems illogical.  

Part three was a train wreck as well.  Whoever produced this garbage is ill intentioned.  

I joined NETFLIX to watch this series.  I’m glad I did.  I see THEM more clearly and my opinion of THEM, a leopard never changes its spots.  

Cancelling Netflix.  Haven’t watched tell-a-vision in nine years.  It’s proven to be a very good thing.  But I do still observe their crimes and take notes. 

• Confused 1

Final grade : F

Dangerous.  We have enough demonically possessed humans on this planet as it is.  This may very well create more.  

Do not under any circumstances invite invisible beings into oneself.  EVER.

24 minutes ago, Festina said:

Dangerous.  We have enough demonically possessed humans on this planet as it is.  This may very well create more.  

The hell are you going on about lol

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 7:09 PM, Festina said:

It’s obvious You didn’t listen to the discussion I posted.  Lazy knowitalls.   If you did you would know better to have responded in the fashion you did.  

I find it curious that some people comment on posts that they didn’t bother to watch. 

Some of us don't really need to watch the train to tell whether or not a train wreck is coming.  

43 minutes ago, Festina said:

Part three was a train wreck as well.  Whoever produced this garbage is ill intentioned.  

I joined NETFLIX to watch this series.  I’m glad I did.  I see THEM more clearly and my opinion of THEM, a leopard never changes its spots.  

Cancelling Netflix.  Haven’t watched tell-a-vision in nine years.  It’s proven to be a very good thing.  But I do still observe their crimes and take notes. 

You actually joined NETFLIX to watch a train wreck...because...you were not able to tell beforehand that it was going to wreck.  I did try to warn you! 

Now you are cancelling it.  Here is an idea.  Keep it and start watching NCIS.  :yes:

41 minutes ago, joc said:

Some of us don't really need to watch the train to tell whether or not a train wreck is coming.  

You actually joined NETFLIX to watch a train wreck...because...you were not able to tell beforehand that it was going to wreck.  I did try to warn you! 

Now you are cancelling it.  Here is an idea.  Keep it and start watching NCIS.  :yes:

You have a bias against NDEs.  So this is understandable.  However I don’t. 

Yes.  It is a subject I’m interested in.  

How could I comment on something I never watched?  I’m glad i watched it for now I can honestly make a critique.  You talk about proof. :D

I didn’t think they would handle the subject well, they never do.  But now it my thesis been proven correct by the evidence. 

I only signed up for this series.  I have no interest in any of the other rubbish  they are selling.  Cancelling it, never gonna sign up again.  

I have zero interest in being further fed garbage by the worshippers of Yahweh the Israelite god of war and their bloodthirsty filthy profiteering war propaganda. 

Have I made this clear?  

On 2/10/2021 at 2:43 PM, Festina said:

You have a bias against NDEs.

I have no bias.  They are NEAR  Death Experiences.  Not ...Death Experiences.  No one has ever or is ever going to be able to explain to anyone else about their Death experience.  Near Death means exactly that...and whatever you may or may not believe...if you regain consciousness...you were not Dead.  The brain is an interesting thing...being without oxygen.  Anything that is remembered after consciousness returns cannot be regarded as anything except a brain experience due to lack of oxygen.

• Like 4

On 2/12/2021 at 8:34 AM, joc said:

I have no bias.  They are NEAR  Death Experiences.  Not ...Death Experiences.  No one has ever or is ever going to be able to explain to anyone else about their Death experience.  Near Death means exactly that...and whatever you may or may not believe...if you regain consciousness...you were not Dead.  The brain is an interesting thing...being without oxygen.  Anything that is remembered after consciousness returns cannot be regarded as anything except a brain experience due to lack of oxygen.

There is more evidence that there is life after death than there is not.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Festina said:

Okay

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Festina said:

5FB1995A-14E9-4083-B253-50F89787E99F.jpeg

:yes:

Oh, well...okay then...I'm convinced now.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, razman said:

There's a lot of good movies and series on Netflix.

The Man From Earth 2007 is excellent.  But oddly it’s not on Netflix but it is available on Amazon prime at this time.  

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Oh, well...okay then...I'm convinced now.

I’m not trying to convince you, however you are trying to convince me.  

Its okay, I still love you.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Festina said:

No, there isnt and the biases you speak of are with those who makes claims like you just did, there is no viable evidence to support life after death if there was it would be presented in accredited peer reviewed science publications not in a claptrap TV show presented on a lower level PPV source.

The show is fodder for dear true believers...enjoy! :tu:

• Confused 1

On 2/10/2021 at 10:57 AM, Festina said:

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

No, there isnt and the biases you speak of are with those who makes claims like you just did, there is no viable evidence to support life after death if there was it would be presented in accredited peer reviewed science publications not in a claptrap TV show presented on a lower level PPV source.

See my post on 2/10?  

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yes, it’s garbage.  But not the phenomenon, just their treatment of it.  Par for the course.

Some people believe they are going to rise from the dead in the flesh, many long dead, when their “savior arrives”. There are superstitious fanatics everywhere. 

Edited by Festina
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Festina said:

Yes, it’s garbage.  But not the phenomenon, just their treatment of it.  Par for the course.

Some people believe they are going to rise from the dead, many long dead, when their “savior arrives”. There are superstitious fanatics everywhere. 

As far as LAD goes i have come to the grim conclusion many who blindly ( zero proof ) support it are simply scared that when we die thats it done, so they made up some LAD idea, thing is when grilled for details esch believer has different replies.

As far as rising from being "long dead" sounds a bit zombie-ish and at the very least a bit gamey.

13 minutes ago, Festina said:

See my post on 2/10?  

Sure, but im not into superstitious fanatics.

On 1/4/2021 at 12:45 PM, Robotic Jew said:

I'll certainly give it a watch. Since my NDE I've always enjoyed watching people tell stories of what happened to them.

There are 5 pages in this thread and no one asked you about this comment?  I would love to hear your experience.  Will you share it?

• Like 2