Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Current Monoliths/Govt. UFO Disclosure soon!

sees

I had a random, speculative thought today linking the calling for UFO disclosure, the recent phenomenon of monoliths appearing and the Covid pandemic.

'As part of the newly passed COVID-19 relief legislation, lawmakers are demanding answers from U.S. intelligence agencies and the Defense Department on the potential existence of UFOs and other unidentified aerial phenomena.' 4 Jan 2021
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...bout-ufos.html

On the monoliths appearing not just here, on earth...
https://www.smobserved.com/story/202...obos/5086.html

And regarding the more speculative thought I had on the introduction of the Covid virus, i.e. could it have been from an ET source? Why? The timing....since the world's population is largely now in various stages of lockdown, wouldn't that be a good time for the US to disclose their evidence on UFO's?; mass hysteria being rendered less likely if we're all at home?

What do you think?

• Haha 1

If it's aliens, they clearly want to join in on Xmas.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv_b2jHj4mC-tZpLJVQuR

• Haha 2

@OP

You do realize that the monoliths popping up around the globe are simply art, don't you? The artists themselves claim them, no ET origin. 

If I'm not mistaken, please provide examples of monoliths you believe to be of ET origin and why you think that. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, sees said:

I had a random, speculative thought today linking the calling for UFO disclosure, the recent phenomenon of monoliths appearing and the Covid pandemic.

'As part of the newly passed COVID-19 relief legislation, lawmakers are demanding answers from U.S. intelligence agencies and the Defense Department on the potential existence of UFOs and other unidentified aerial phenomena.' 4 Jan 2021
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...bout-ufos.html

On the monoliths appearing not just here, on earth...
https://www.smobserved.com/story/202...obos/5086.html

And regarding the more speculative thought I had on the introduction of the Covid virus, i.e. could it have been from an ET source? Why? The timing....since the world's population is largely now in various stages of lockdown, wouldn't that be a good time for the US to disclose their evidence on UFO's?; mass hysteria being rendered less likely if we're all at home?

What do you think?

I think you are right, it is a random thought, or rather several random thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

If it's aliens, they clearly want to join in on Xmas.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv_b2jHj4mC-tZpLJVQuR

Beware what monoliths you post; mine was deleted just now! And it was an actual, real monolith from Germany that has gone missing.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Beware what monoliths you post; mine was deleted just now! And it was an actual, real monolith from Germany that has gone missing.

And you really don't know why?

33 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Don't forget to mention that it was also a giant wooden penis - that's kind of important.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

I thought it was kind of symbolic.

I will bet most of these monoliths are made by guys.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Abramelin said:

We're good lol :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gizmodo.com.au/2020/12/aunty-donna-australian-monolith-i-did-a-thing/amp/

• Haha 2

On 1/5/2021 at 2:12 PM, HandsomeGorilla said:

@OP

You do realize that the monoliths popping up around the globe are simply art, don't you? The artists themselves claim them, no ET origin. 

If I'm not mistaken, please provide examples of monoliths you believe to be of ET origin and why you think that. 

I realise are lot are fake, yes, but did you see my link to the monolith on Phobos, Mars's moon?  Hmmm....

Here's another link to that

http://www.bbc.co.uk/earth/story/20160923-there-is-a-huge-monolith-on-phobos-one-of-marss-moons

Edited by sees

50 minutes ago, sees said:

I realise are lot are fake, yes, but did you see my link to the monolith on Phobos, Mars's moon?  Hmmm....

Here's another link to that

http://www.bbc.co.uk/earth/story/20160923-there-is-a-huge-monolith-on-phobos-one-of-marss-moons

From the linked article:

However, the scientific community does not see such monoliths as evidence of advanced alien civilisations. The Martian monolith is almost certainly no more than a roughly straight-edged chunk of rock that tumbled down from a nearby cliff.

(...)

Alternatively, the Phobos monolith might not have formed during an impact. It could be a rare chunk of the moon's solid bedrock, poking up through a surface that is otherwise mostly strewn with loose debris.

• Like 3

On 1/5/2021 at 7:39 AM, sees said:

And regarding the more speculative thought I had on the introduction of the Covid virus, i.e. could it have been from an ET source? 
What do you think?

Only if you believe the bats in Wuhan Province China are aliens. 

On 1/5/2021 at 9:12 AM, HandsomeGorilla said:

@OP

When people can't go outside and do anything for months, they get bored. 

• Like 2

UFO disclosure from whom? There isn't anyone having any information about UFOs to disclose. Mainly, because there aren't any UFOs.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:17 PM, Hyperionxvii said:

UFO disclosure from whom? There isn't anyone having any information about UFOs to disclose. Mainly, because there aren't any UFOs.

You truly believe that our planet, in our small solar system, that’s a spec in the Milky Way, that’s a spec in the galaxy above a few others, that’s an even smaller SMALLER spec in the universe, means we are the only beings out there? 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:22 AM, Alispirit said:

You truly believe that our planet, in our small solar system, that’s a spec in the Milky Way, that’s a spec in the galaxy above a few others, that’s an even smaller SMALLER spec in the universe, means we are the only beings out there? 

That's not what I said. I said there are no UFOs from other planets visiting us. There's no proof otherwise, so why would I believe otherwise? You have some proof? Let's see it.

Is there any other intelligent life in the universe? That's an entirely different question. We haven't discovered any. If there is, that doesn't mean we could ever meet them, because the distances are mind boggling immense. So how do you figure they get here? 

• Like 1