Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I dream that i died,and went somewhere.

diddyman68

I've had plenty dreams where i die,but normally i wake up in a bit of a cold sweat.

But the dream i had recently was different.

In the dream i was put in a trebuchet catapult sort of thing,with a rope around my neck,i knew i was going to be decapatated when catapulted.

When they set the trebuchet away i closed my eyes and waited for my head to snap off.

After a while i opened my eyes to find myself gliding through the sky.thinking "well that was painless,so,I'm dead now what ?

Everywhere below me were large plush houses,brightly lit.i also noticed a few other people floating around,and i assumed they were dead as well.

I drifted down and went through the wall of one of the houses,the house was full of people,some walking around,some stood chatting.

After a bit of a nose around i decided to try a different house,so i flew into another .this house was similar but somehow felt slightly better than the first.

There was a group of 5 or 6 people sat on sofa's ,playing a board game,i just sat next to them and watched them play.

Nobody seemed to even notice me,so i turned to a guy sitting to my right who was just watching as well.i said "so how long have you been here ?

He kinda shrugged and said " dunno ,a few months maybe,how about you"?

I said" i just got here".then i said "so is this it then?just going from house to house hoping to find something a bit better than the last, like forever".

" Pretty much" he replied.

I remember thinking ,jeez, I've only been dead for 10 minutes and I'm bored already,and the novelty of flying got old quick.

Thats where i woke up ,thinking great dream,

It's not that often that dreams stick with me,but this one has.

I was wondering if others have had dreams where they died but didn't wake up, I'd find them interesting.

Oh,and if someone suggests it was astral projection or an o.b experience,sorry but I'm not buying it.

It was just a dream...but a very good one.thanx.

• Like 3

I have never had a dream where I died, I do have wild dreams, most of them too strange to figure out even when I remember them.  And often those strange dreams seem like there are layers to everything and more than 4 discernible dimensions.

• Like 2