Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

2 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/us-capitol-lockdown/index.html

So a bunch of rednecks have invaded DC, and are attempting to raid capitol hill. MAGA people, THIS is what a coup looks like, not 'more people voted against my guy then for him'.

It's not a coup.  It's the same as the Portland Federal building. 

Edit to add: A coup would be the Blackwater thugs Trump pardoned kidnapping Biden and declaring martial law.

Edited by Gromdor
Edit to add
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

It's not a coup.  It's the same as the Portland Federal building. 

I wouldn't say that, this is the seat of power for our nation, not some office building in downtown portland. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

let this be a lesson, whether you consider a coup or not (so far I don't think it is), the USA is not some magical place blessed my some imaginary being, what is happening has happened in other countries.

you people really need to control this as peacefully as possible.

also when will Trump be held responsible?

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/us-capitol-lockdown/index.html

So a bunch of rednecks have invaded DC, and are attempting to raid capitol hill. MAGA people, THIS is what a coup looks like, not 'more people voted against my guy then for him'.

I think the correct term is `a possible revolution starting` not a coup.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

I think the correct term is `a possible revolution starting` not a coup.

No, this is an unlawful coup attempt caused by a bunch of whiny little b****es who can't take an L on the chin like the rest of us can.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, President-Elect Acidhead said:

As CNN says, "It's mostly a peaceful protest"  

:D 

What's the big deal? 

Pal a mostly peaceful protest is when a few people throw moltovs but 95 percent don't like the BLM ones did, this is a mob of hicks stampeding into capitol hill. 

• Like 4

all portuguese media are like wtf and blaming Trump exclusively for this mess and his continuous fraudulent claims

• Like 6

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

Pal a mostly peaceful protest is when a few people throw moltovs but 95 percent don't like the BLM ones did, this is a mob of hicks stampeding into capitol hill. 

Yeah, it's basically the same as the Portland building.  I say let them trash the place, take pictures, and then arrest the malcontents later-  same thing as I said about Portland.  

• Like 4

Just now, godnodog said:

all portuguese media are like wtf and blaming Trump exclusively for this mess and his continuous fraudulent claims

Well they have good heads on their shoulders out in Iberia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

As CNN says, "It's mostly a peaceful protest"  

What's the big deal? 

No they locked down the capitol , evacuating buildings/

• Like 1

Just now, godnodog said:

you mean liberal\progressive media?   were they blaming trump for blm\antifa riots too?

• Like 3

They lawlessly broke into the Capitol and caused important government business, the certification of the electoral college votes for the Presidency of the United States to be suspended.

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

you mean liberal\progressive media?   were they blaming trump for blm\antifa riots too?

dude we too have right wing media, and they too don't like Trump.

• Like 2

Your nation is still new so you haven`t been through what other peoples have.

2000 people trying to get into Congress is very dangerous because once all those other supporters who demonstrate see it, then many of them will start too.

This could grow into a revolution very easily. If it hits a couple of million it will begin. If it dies away at this stage then peace will come back. To get it to die away Congress should go for the 10 day election investigation. Its the best thing they can do right now or people going to go bonkers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

no they didn't blame Trump for it as Trump didn't cause it, but they did criticized his speechs and tweets on it.

• Like 1

Apparently protestors have made it inside, got through the security barriers and metal detectors, and made it all the way into the ceremonial room.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, aztek said:

which outlets would those be?  

SIC (yeah weird name in english) and TVI , but our media mostly lean to the left

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked