Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

38 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/us-capitol-lockdown/index.html

So a bunch of rednecks have invaded DC, and are attempting to raid capitol hill. MAGA people, THIS is what a coup looks like, not 'more people voted against my guy then for him'.

That's not a coup. Recent history shows that it's just a protest with "energized protestors". Coup  indeed.

Just now, aztek said:

future

They said that in 1776 and why the constitution was written.   Future?    

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Zoom in 

20210106_121506.jpg

I know it's wrong and disgusting and all that, but I kinda want to party with that guy. He may be a dumb redneck, but he's got style.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

pence should now enact article 24. 

lol, article 24 is a restaurant lol,   but it is closed due to covid

I just can't even identify with this crap.  These people are as stupid as their left counterparts in Portland IMO.  One thing is for sure that guy with the red white and blue face paint is going to jail

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 7

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

They said that in 1776 and why the constitution was written.   Future?    

see it was bigger than any man back then and it is still true today, 

our media are stating that several sources in the US are claiming this is event is so sreious that Trump will necessarily face charges maybe sedition, no sources were given

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

I know it's wrong and disgusting and all that, but I kinda want to party with that guy.

Yea but i wonder what lawyer will take his case?

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

I just can't even identify with this crap.  These people are as stupid as their left counterparts in Portland IMO.  One thing is for sure that gut with the red white and blue face paint is going to jail

actually there is a world of difference here, left was burring cities, looting and destroying peoples business  and lives,  attacking them for their beliefs, this group went directly for the snakes head. 

• Like 3

Just now, aztek said:

actually there is a world of difference here, left was burring cities, looting and destroying peoples business  and lives,  attacking them for their beliefs, this group went directly for the snakes head. 

And each are going to change zip.  There was a vote.  Trump lost.  The end.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

Just now, aztek said:

Oh please, 99 percent of the protesters where peaceful, just a few people did what they always do when there's a superbowl victory or some other mess: Destroy ****.

But this isn't that, this isn't a largely peaceful protest, this is armed nutcases storming the seat of our government.

• Like 2

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

Oh please, 99 percent of the protesters where peaceful, just a few people did what they always do when there's a superbowl victory or some other mess: Destroy ****.

But this isn't that, this isn't a largely peaceful protest, this is armed nutcases storming the seat of our government.

If you stand around while people are rioting then you are rioting.  

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Pal, 'give us what we GOP people want or we'll hurt you' is /literally terrorism/. 

Yup, that's Trump country. Anarchism, blackmail, force and terror. This is all on Trump. Hope they lock him up! 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, razman said:

If its true that the army is moving in , there's a chance that people are gonna die.

fumy how you never cared about lives when left goons were literally killing people., 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I did but We really have no control over any of  it, so you might as well keep eating your popcorn.

Edited by razman

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And each are going to change zip.  There was a vote.  Trump lost.  The end.

apparently around 80 millions do not think so. 

11 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

It sure is..communism LUCIFER vs America Jesus.      we don't want America and Britain to go the same way as Russia did.

But, that is where America is heading under Trump. Stalins Comunism. The real Commi here is Trump.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

Besides what was damaged getting into the building there has been no other damage and no fires started.

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

apparently around 80 millions do not think so. 

Bull crap.  Most people that voted trump know he lost.  This, as with the left, is a vocal minority.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Army?  holy mary.

Now we'll see how tough the proud boy's really are. Listen to the traitors here. They called out blm as terrorists, yet this is something to cheer for? Traitorous behavior is traitorous. I'm going to enjoy this. The beating they will get will serve as an example for decades. The army wont fark around like the cops did. Point a weapon, get shot. Simple. Problem solved. Now we get to see if the lot of them are as tough, as they talk. Narrator: they aren't, they're pants wetting cowards.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Bull crap.  Most people that voted trump know he lost.  This, as with the left, is a vocal minority.

yea they know trump lost an election ran by foreign private company. with very shady history.  and no oversight

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked