Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

8 minutes ago, godnodog said:

actually its bolognese pasta

that sound delicious. enjoy, and do not let minor events, that will be over in a day or two, ruin your digestion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I heard Pelosi did.

I never worked out how to post tweets but this from his press secretary

At President @realDonaldTrump’s direction, the National Guard is on the way along with other federal protective services. We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

Just now, godnodog said:

I read somewhere in a conspiracy that Trump planned this in order to suspend the constitution (dont remember exactly what, so may not be the constitution)

Trump planned this?  :lol:    He is fighting for the constitution and what is right.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think the correct term is `a possible revolution starting` not a coup.

These reps certainly are revolting.

• Haha 2

Trump supporter saying  its ANTIFA dressed as republicans lol 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Trump planned this?  :lol:    He is fighting for the constitution and what is right.  

like I said a wait for it...a conspiracy

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, acute said:

Donald's silicone daughter, Ivanka, tweeted that these rioters are "patriots".

Daughter? Aren't they a couple? It's all so cofusing.

• Haha 5

He's in Pence's seat in the Senate chambers.

• Like 1

All of you in the US, please stay safe.  I am sorry you are in such a horrible situation.  Be careful. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, odas said:

Daughter? Aren't they a couple? It's all so cofusing.

I've heard no reports about Ivanka so for right now, I'm passing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Besides what was damaged getting into the building there has been no other damage and no fires started.

Windows broken with a riot shield.  Probably locks too, as the chambers were said to be sealed.  That's just from video footage from C-span.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

All of you in the US, please stay safe.  I am sorry you are in such a horrible situation.  Be careful. 

Yep, if you are in Georgia, Kansas, or Washington DC, you might want to stay in doors.

They found a bomb on grounds of US capital grounds now.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, susieice said:

I didn't vote for him 4 years ago or this year. I also like some of the stuff he did. But this. 

ABC just said a pipe bomb was found at the RNC. 

A lot of the stuff I just read in here isn't being reported on the TV. I didn't hear anything about State Government buildings. They want Trump to go on TV and call these people off. A tweet won't cut it. They also want the Cabinet to step up. Trump won't answer anyone's calls.

he wont though.. because there is one thing that trump will not do.. is condemn those who 'love him' 
can you imagine if this was Antifa or the like.. people here would be screaming for blood to flow..  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea they know trump lost an election ran by foreign private company. with very shady history.  and no oversight

They don't know they that.  They believe the lies and ingnore the courts, law and order.

12 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

he wont though.. because there is one thing that trump will not do.. is condemn those who 'love him' 
can you imagine if this was Antifa or the like.. people here would be screaming for blood to flow..  

That's the problem about Biden who just spoke to the nation. And every TV channel is covering this. He should have spoken out when the looting and rioting was happening over the summer. I really hope Congress gets it into their heads just how divided this country is and a lot of it was partisan politics, on both sides, that did that.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

And then, Aztec. This is for you. 

Its official. The Democrats took the senate.

Jon Ossoff defeats David Perdue in Georgia, handing control of the Senate to Democrats.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/live-blog/electoral-college-certification-updates-n1252864/ncrd1253026?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark#liveBlogHeader

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Trump is responsible for this hope he gets impeached. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's the problem about Biden who just spoke to the nation. And every TV channel is covering this. He should have spoke out when the looting and rioting was happening over the summer. I really hope Congress gets it into their heads just how divided this country is and a lot of it was partisan politics, on both sides, that did that.

He did

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN25V2O1

22 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

trump sending national guard in 

wonder what their role will be. 

Stand back and stand by?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked