Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

26 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Trump planned this?  :lol:    He is fighting for the constitution and what is right.  

Ummm... penetration testing?

He's the greatest penetraitor.:innocent:

A good president would condemn all violence at all times and act to prevent it.  Even a not very good president would do that.  Hell, even the worse president in history would do it ! 
Frump has never done anything ......   but to be fair, he was never a real president.  And I suspect he still thinks he's in a reality TV show. And doesn't actually know what being president means.   Or what year it is.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

I know. I watched it live. It's all on TV. 

Sorry, your post stated that he should have, alluding that he did not. Pardon my... confusion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Essan said:

Frump has never done anything

He offered the National Guard over and over to every city that was being destroyed by antifa and blm. The idiots wouldn't accept his help and he couldn't send them in without their approval.

• Like 1

Go back through my updates and you will see that I predicted this 13 weeks ago, before the Election!

I get no pleasure from saying 'I told you so'.  Therefore, I will simply say...

Tolja!

:whistle:

Edited by acute
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

He offered the National Guard over and over to every city that was being destroyed by antifa and blm. The idiots wouldn't accept his help and he couldn't send them in without their approval.

Ummm...the President doesn't control the National Guard..

• Haha 1

The Senate/House is going to continue the confirmation process at their evacuation location.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Alpha_Q said:

Sorry, your post stated that he should have, alluding that he did not. Pardon my... confusion.

No problem. I said he should have said something over the summer when all the looting and rioting was taking place. He did talk today. I hope it's not too little too late. Even he has to realize now just how divided this country is. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, acute said:

Go back through my updates and you will see that I predicted this 13 weeks ago, before the Election!

I get no pleasure from saying 'I told you so'.  Therefore, I will simply say...

Tolja!

:whistle:

The thought of Civil War has been floating around for a couple years. Can you link those Ivanka tweets? Nobody is mentioning any tweets being put out.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Stand back and stand by?

Actually yes =P  They don't want the guys in green so they are going there to support the local police.  The Police and Capital Guard are going to take point in this one.

• Like 3

I would advise if you are in Washington to stay off the streets tonight.

As Congress continues under its contingency plans and results start coming it then it might get quite violent later on.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Pretty undemocratic to me. 

You mean the same democracy that we are exporting worldwide and killing milions while doing it, funny how its value changes with context

I'm seeing some stuff on social media saying that if black people did this they would of been shot.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

I personally think the difference is that police are way more hesitant stop large groups of people when they have guns. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Ummm...the President doesn't control the National Guard..

Don't be obtuse...

Duties and administrative organization[edit]

National Guard units can be mobilized for federal active duty to supplement regular armed forces during times of war or national emergency declared by Congress,[27] the President[27] or the Secretary of Defense.[28] They can also be activated for service in their respective states upon declaration of a state of emergency by the governor of the state or territory where they serve, or in the case of Washington, D.C., by the Commanding General. Unlike U.S. Army Reserve members, National Guard members cannot be mobilized individually, except through voluntary transfers and Temporary Duty Assignments (TDY). The types of activation are as follows:[29]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Guard#Duties_and_administrative_organization

• Like 1

Police were talking about the difference between protestors and those who are being violent. Everyone has a right to protest under US law. But when you loot, burn or break into the Capitol, you aren't a protester anymore. They just said one who breeched the Capitol was shot by police. I heard earlier about a woman who was shot and taken to the hospital.

• Like 3

One friend in the US believes it was Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters because they didn't have guns.  His reasoning is that Trump supporters would be armed.  Is this reasonable thinking?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm seeing some stuff on social media saying that if black people did this they would of been shot.

I personally think the difference is that police are way more hesitant stop large groups of people when they have guns. 

Watching this on TV I've seen quite a few black people with Black Trump Supporter flags.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Don't be obtuse...

National Guard units can be mobilized for federal active duty to supplement regular armed forces during times of war or national emergency declared by Congress,[27] the President[27] or the Secretary of Defense.[28] They can also be activated for service in their respective states upon declaration of a state of emergency by the governor of the state or territory where they serve, or in the case of Washington, D.C., by the Commanding General. Unlike U.S. Army Reserve members, National Guard members cannot be mobilized individually, except through voluntary transfers and Temporary Duty Assignments (TDY). The types of activation are as follows:[29]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Guard#Duties_and_administrative_organization

Eh, we can see how the old "Law and Order" president handles this in his front yard.  

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Don't be obtuse...

Read the second sentence!  The governor mobilizes them within the state, and remains in charge.  

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I think one was shot and I've seen more than a few black people in this mob. They are using flash bombs and it looked like they used gas in the Capitol building. It's full coverage on TV. No regular programming at all and I've been watching for at least the last two hours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

Eh, we can see how the old "Law and Order" president handles this in his front yard.  

He has already made a statement asking people to go home. There are a lot of people leaving.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

That's a stupid a irrelevant comment to this thread. 

These people stormed DC to stop the Senate from certify the election results. 

That is wrong.

of course you do no like it  but it is true,   unless we have  2 different  democracies, one for export, and one for internal consumption, but we do not, so my comment is very relevant

the people do not like what senate is doing, after all the country belongs to the people, not senate.

there is something written by one FF about tree of liberty, and blood of tyrants and patriots, those are not just words 

Edited by aztek

3 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

One friend in the US believes it was Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters because they didn't have guns.  His reasoning is that Trump supporters would be armed.  Is this reasonable thinking?

I haven't heard about many weapons. ABC would definitely be saying if they saw them.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked