Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

No problem. I said he should have said something over the summer when all the looting and rioting was taking place. He did talk today. I hope it's not too little too late. Even he has to realize now just how divided this country is. 

Okay, but he DID say something at the time, as outlined in the Reuters fact check to which I linked.

• Haha 1

Just now, susieice said:

I haven't heard about many weapons. ABC would definitely be saying if they saw them.

There has been.  A woman was shot inside the Capital building.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I think one was shot

One white girl maybe in her twenties.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

There has been.  A woman was shot inside the Capital building.

I'm sure they also said police shot one.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

No you don’t. You have establishment media who pretend they are at a odds with left media. Kinda like pro wrestling. All owned by china 

None of them ever liked Trump. Fox tried to dump on him when he first started gaining steam, and started losing viewers like crazy. They really had no choice but to pretend they were with him. 

Trump stood in the way of billionaires running rough shot over the whole world.  That’s why he was treated the way he was, and that’s why they stole this election from him. 

q bom ver outro falante de português

it's obviously a false flag operation to divert attention from the lastest horrid death rate caused by the non existent virus.   

Only in Turkmenistan ..... :( 

• Haha 6

I'm just saying they aren't reporting seeing people carrying guns. ABC certainly would if they did see that.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

No you don’t. You have establishment media who pretend they are at a odds with left media. Kinda like pro wrestling. All owned by china 

None of them ever liked Trump. Fox tried to dump on him when he first started gaining steam, and started losing viewers like crazy. They really had no choice but to pretend they were with him. 

Trump stood in the way of billionaires running rough shot over the whole world.  That’s why he was treated the way he was, and that’s why they stole this election from him. 

What are you talking about?  Billionaires made trillions this last year.  Heck, I think even Soros is richer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Essan said:

it's obviously a false flag operation to divert attention from the lastest horrid death rate caused by the non existent virus.   

Only in Turkmenistan ..... :( 

Borat Caused Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock's Divorce | IndieWire

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

Police were talking about the difference between protestors and those who are being violent. Everyone has a right to protest under US law. But when you loot, burn or break into the Capitol, you aren't a protester anymore. They just said one who breeched the Capitol was shot by police. I heard earlier about a woman who was shot and taken to the hospital.

I have serious doubts those are even Trump supporters. 

Just now, preacherman76 said:

So there is no revolution?  Cookie is going to be disappointed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Well, the guy that posted the picture oh himself in Pelosi's office after writing a threatening message to be left on her keyboard will be known soon enough.  We will know exactly who he is, and what he stands for probably before the day is over.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When the BLM riots were going down certain people claimed there was no way outside influences had any part of it - now those same people are saying this little episode definitely involves outside influences.

I should be surprised, but I'm not.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

This is the Senate chambers. The top level is the visitor's galley. Someone on ABC said it's 20 ft to the Senate floor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

This is the Senate chambers. The top level is the visitor's galley. Someone on ABC said it's 20 ft to the Senate floor.

It's nice of all these guys to take pictures and post it for us to see, I must say.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

One friend in the US believes it was Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters because they didn't have guns.  His reasoning is that Trump supporters would be armed.  Is this reasonable thinking?

We'll see after dark when antifa usually comes out to start looting, burning and ambushing people.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

If you go to the actual Twitter thread, Elijah Schaffer from The Blaze was with the group that broke in.  He tweeted he was in the office and he took the picture.  There are pictures of him in the building.  I don't think he's chillin with Antifa...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Well, the guy that posted the picture oh himself in Pelosi's office after writing a threatening message to be left on her keyboard will be known soon enough.  We will know exactly who he is, and what he stands for probably before the day is over.

hopefully he forwarded all her emails to wikileaks :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, ian hacktorp said:

Trump has tweeted out that everyone should go home peacefully and urged calm for everyone's safety.

Naturally, Twitter locked the tweet, preventing it from being re-tweeted.

Um.  I went and checked after you said this and:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law &amp; Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346912780700577792?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platfo

Edited by Gromdor
edit: hah, I suck. I need to ask Acid how to imbed these tweets
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ian hacktorp said:

Trump has tweeted out that everyone should go home peacefully and urged calm for everyone's safety.

Naturally, Twitter locked the tweet, preventing it from being re-tweeted.

Nice try Ian. You lied to everyone once again. Where's the link. I went and checked. 

16 minutes ago, Michelle said:

National Guard units can be mobilized for federal active duty to supplement regular armed forces during times of war or national emergency declared by Congress,[27] the President[27] or the Secretary of Defense.

Michelle, read your own quote.  I've bolded the important bit - the Pres (term used very loosely) can mobilize them IF and ONLY IF there is a war, or a national emergency declared by CongressNeither apply here.

Please acknowledge this error you made, so we can see that you can, actually, learn...

• Thanks 1

Senator Cassidy R Louisiana, just said he wants Congress to stay put and go back in to finish the process after police remove the protesters.

• Like 4

Is it maybe time for the Western world to look at military intervention in the USA in order to bring democracy?

I suggest an Iraqi-Turkish alliance to lead the task force.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

What are you talking about?  Billionaires made trillions this last year.  Heck, I think even Soros is richer.

Sure they did. They also actually  paid taxes. Well correction, the company’s made lots of money, cause Trump made it a friendly environment for businesses, hence people to thrive. 

The billionaires we speak of don’t care about making more money. Not as much as they want to be back in control again. 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked