Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

11 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I have serious doubts those are even Trump supporters. 

Why?

Trump has been saying for weeks the election was stolen.

And alot of his supporters believe it. You see it on UM even.

If you believe the election was stolen then is it really that crazy to go stop the Senate from certifying?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

One friend in the US believes it was Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters because they didn't have guns.  His reasoning is that Trump supporters would be armed.  Is this reasonable thinking?

Washington DC is supposedly no carry.  Isn't that why the Proud Bois leader got arrested?

• Like 4

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Why?

Trump has been saying for weeks the election was stolen.

And alot of his supporters believe it. You see it on UM even.

If you believe the election was stolen then is it really that crazy to go stop the Senate from certifying?

Because for years msm has been trying to paint the many millions of his supporters as violent savages. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Um.  I went and checked after you said this and:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law &amp; Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346912780700577792?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platfo

Yay!  I figured it out!

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It's nice of all these guys to take pictures and post it for us to see, I must say.

They showed them on TV taking pictures in Statuary Hall. I'm sure there are surveillance cameras throughout the building. That's what it looked like was recording them.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

His full comments below:

"I know your pain, I know your hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace, we have to have law and order, we have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us -- from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home, we love you, you’re very special, you’ve seen what happens, you’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace.”

Twitter quickly locked down the tweet, making it impossible to be retweeted or liked "due to a risk of violence."

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/trump-urges-people-go-home-now-video-blasting-stolen-election

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

how come they are not wearing masks,  oh wait antifa does that, and this is not antifa,  should have taken a lesson from them, it would be so much harder to id them

Edited by aztek

5 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Michelle, read your own quote.  I've bolded the important bit - the Pres (term used very loosely) can mobilize them IF and ONLY IF there is a war, or a national emergency declared by CongressNeither apply here.

Please acknowledge this error you made, so we can see that you can, actually, learn...

Let's see if you can learn...

https://www.wsmv.com/news/mayor-cooper-declares-state-of-civil-emergency/article_419b89d4-46ff-11eb-aa32-ab2f355dca69.html

See how easy it is to accept help?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Idk if that was a tweet. I heard him say it live on TV about an hour ago.

He tweeted the video of himself saying it:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

hopefully he forwarded all her emails to wikileaks :lol:

First you would need to explain to him what an email is.

• Haha 2

Another Senator from West Virginia just said the Senate intends to stay and count the ballots tonight. They showed a picture of the crates, I guess you'd call them, holding the ballots. They are secured in an office. Thank goodness they grabbed them before people got into the chambers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, odas said:

First you would need to explain to him what an email is.

I'm sure he knows.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Because for years msm has been trying to paint the many millions of his supporters as violent savages. 

And today's actions prove ....... :unsure2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Well, the guy that posted the picture oh himself in Pelosi's office after writing a threatening message to be left on her keyboard will be known soon enough.  We will know exactly who he is, and what he stands for probably before the day is over.

Man those rioters are dumb bunch, people have been shot by them and bomb threats along with a possible pipe bomb inside the capital. This crap is insurrection at its finest, I think it's time to forcibly take them down by any means possible. President Trumps supporters are not demonstrators they are Domestic Terrorists, it's time to take them out like we would when facing Islamic Terrorist in the Middle East, no holds barred. 

But what is hilarious is President Trumps response, he doesn't say anything about the violence, he acts like Rodney King please go home can't we all just get along!!!:P:D

Trumps son, and Rudy Guiliani start this crap, they need to be arrested and held responsible.

Take care

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

So, NO, you can't learn.  What's the difference between a NATIONAL state of emergency and a civil, state based one, dear?

Seriously, learn to read.

From the Wiki, and again I've bolded and enlarged the important bits... maybe try to find your reading glasses?

...many provisions of law exist in various jurisdictions, which take effect only upon an executive declaration of emergency; some 500 federal laws take effect upon a presidential declaration of emergency. The National Emergencies Act regulates this process at the federal level. It requires the President to specifically identify the provisions activated and to renew the declaration annually so as to prevent an arbitrarily broad or open-ended emergency. Presidents have occasionally taken action justified as necessary or prudent because of a state of emergency, only to have the action struck down in court as unconstitutional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Oh. My. God.  Why are you still on this, Michelle??  WITHIN THE STATE, the governor has full authority over the national guard.  From your original post, a national emergency can be declared, and then national guard troops can be used to SUPPLEMENT active duty troops.  The governor has authority over the national guard. 

Michelle, I offer you $10 billion.  I don't have $10 billion or the means to acquire it, but you should celebrate me for offering it.  Ain't I such a great person?

Edited by Agent0range
  • Thanks 3

Just now, aztek said:

it only shows people had enough, can't blame them for it

enough of democracy?  :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Man those rioters are dumb bunch, people have been shot by them and bomb threats along with a possible pipe bomb inside the capital. This crap is insurrection at its finest, I think it's time to forcibly take them down by any means possible. President Trumps supporters are not demonstrators they are Domestic Terrorists, it's time to take them out like we would when facing Islamic Terrorist in the Middle East, no holds barred. 

Take care

Yup, the bombs are going to bury them. Now they get to have a taste of what BLM went through. My popcorn shares just went through the roof. *plugs in popcorn maker*

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Oh. My. God.  Why are you still on this, Michelle?? 

Seems some people can't stay on topic.

They've just announced Capital Hill is secured.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The tweet that has been locked stated:

We had an election that was stolen from us.  It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side.

It's a very tough period of time.  There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us, from me, from you, from our country.  This was a fraudulent election.

• Thanks 2

Senator Buck R Colorado is talking now about how they reacted when they heard people trying to get on the House floor. They blocked the doors with furniture. Maybe that's why they were dropping down into the Senate.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked