Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

This statement was ment to draw attention from the treasonous, terrorist acts committed today. Trump just made things ten thousand times worse for the GOP. As a party, they are done. Call it a prediction. Every single one I've made in the last four years has come to pass. Take from that what you will.

Maybe so for the GOP, but Trump's party is stronger than ever and it will only get stronger.  I'm with @F3SS that party shouldn't matter, but at the same time, Trump's party is the only thing that will save this country.  For this party, it needs to start focusing on primarying the Rinos in state and federal office.

• Like 2

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Maybe so for the GOP, but Trump's party is stronger than ever and it will only get stronger.  I'm with @F3SS that party shouldn't matter, but at the same time, Trump's party is the only thing that will save this country.  For this party, it needs to start focusing on primarying the Rinos in state and federal office.

That party couldn't even beat two democrats in Georgia.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

They have a Senator from Rhode Island on right now and he also says the Electoral Vote will be counted tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Haute Event: Ron Jeremy Hosts His AVN After-Party at Crazy Horse III -  Haute Living

Thanks. A little humor is what we needed. Its over, we need to calm down now. The appropriate steps have been taken, and are being taken, and the count is continuing. I pray the mods will do their part now, and follow their own rules.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Oh? So party doesnt matter now? My, my, what an abrupt change. Getting nervous? 

Edited by Hankenhunter
Punctuation
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Many of the Republican leadership are expected to release strong statements tonight. This isn't what the party represents and they will denounce what happened today. Sounds like Trump may go catatonic tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Sounds like Trump may go catatonic tomorrow.

He's got two whole weeks to trash the place before he leaves. :hmm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I gotta say, and maybe I'll feel differently down the line, but after all this I feel like I've seen it all and I more jaded than ever. Nothing in politics feels right or feels real. I'm fairly convinced that nothing we do or say matters and I'm not sure if or when ill care to vote again.

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I had hope for a long time but its more about establishment vs non-establishment for me. Idgaf about the republican party. 

• Like 1

I'm out of this thread. Everything has to be about politics today. I point out that this is not a coup and of course I get called anarchist. I didn't come here for politics and I won't be involved in anymore politics here, I'll just leave before that. It's getting impossible to discuss anything anymore without it devolving into politics. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I hope to God the GOP is done. Nothing but back stabbing cowards. There are a small handful that are worth anything. They were nearly as responsible for stopping Trumps agenda as the Dems were. Wolf in sheep’s clothes. 

Heck thinking about it, they are worse. At least we know where the Dems stand. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, acute said:

They're talking now about how hate had driven US politics for the last 4 years. It's not been what do you believe in but who do you hate. Even mentioning all the family fights that take place at Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas. Actually Ds and Rs do work together and really need to sit down and do that now. If people don't let go of the hate, this country won't heal. No one ever thought this would happen but it has.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And he quadruples down.

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hyperionxvii said:

I'm out of this thread. Everything has to be about politics today. I point out that this is not a coup and of course I get called anarchist. I didn't come here for politics and I won't be involved in anymore politics here, I'll just leave before that. It's getting impossible to discuss anything anymore without it devolving into politics. 

Which forum did you think you were in?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, acute said:

Is that one of those made-up countries, like Kyrgyzstan?

:huh:

lol, yea, just as made up as canada, and uk, have you seen the world map lately?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, acute said:

Honest to God acute, I heard somewhere along the line today, and I've been watching ABC for hours, I heard them say when Trump wouldn't answer anyone's calls, that some of the Republican leadership were going to ask him to resign, like now. Pence would take over until the Inauguration. We all know that's not going to happen but he's standing alone now. His attacks will be on McConnell and Pence now. Viciously. They're discussing what Pence and McConnell said now.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

You have stated for almost a year that party is everything, Democrats bad, have TDS and on and on. Now, you say party doesn't matter ok, and then you say Trumps party is stronger than ever, are you kidding, oh my God.:rolleyes:

His party could not even win the Senate primaries in Georgia, with Trumps support. Was the vote tampered with, was there more voter fraud, no there wasn't. Face the facts the American people have spoken and the message is clear NO MORE TRUMPISUM. Lock him up, and down with his racist policies that have divided America. Send him packing along with the Republicans who have enabled and supported him, and the criminals who caused the to happen today. Trumps son and Giuliani need to caused this with their comments to his supporters, they need to be jailed along with the President.

Wow that's all I can say.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Which forum did you think you were in?

You're right, my mistake, I clicked from the home page. Won't make that mistake again. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

some of the Republican leadership were going to ask him to resign, like now. Pence would take over until the Inauguration.

The Cabinet should invoke the 25th Amendment, and remove Trump from office ASAP.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

According to the news now there are threats being posted on social media against Pence and Pelosi. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Can’t be. Trump was already tried as guilty of her murder here on the boards lol

He's still guilty of it. He caused it. He's going to own it whether he likes it or not.

• Like 3

Just now, zep73 said:

Can Trump be punished for inciting the crowd?

He's going to be removed now. It's all over for him. The paradigm shift has begun.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked