Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Can’t be. Trump was already tried as guilty of her murder here on the boards lol

he's morally responsible for what is happening

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

The Cabinet should invoke the 25th Amendment, and remove Trump from office ASAP.

That's is the right thing to do, but unfortunately people are dead and severely injured. So that should have been done weeks ago, do it now is far to little and far to late. He does need to relieved of his duties, but he also So need to locked up if not in jail, at least in a mental institution, because Trump is clearly out of his mind. Between his son, Giuliani and the Presudent himself everything that has happened is directly their fault, and yet they are still pushing the same agenda. Even World leaders are speaking out and blaming Trump directly for everything that is happening. Trump has turned America into a Banana Republic and the world can't believe what they are seeing.

Take careCare 

• Like 4

“Those storming the Capitol need to stop NOW. The Constitution protects peaceful protest, but violence -- from Left or Right -- is ALWAYS wrong,” Cruz tweeted.

Trump Tells Mob ‘Go Home,’ Then Comforts Crowd That He Egged On (msn.com)

See the difference between today and the peaceful over the summer? Nothing. The constitution allows it.

They all started out as peaceful protest and turned into chaos by the actions of a few. Of all the people who showed up in D.C, not all rioted. Just a handful compared to the many that did show up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Seems some people can't stay on topic.

They've just announced Capital Hill is secured.

you are correct, president can do that

Federal duty[edit]

Title 10 service means full-time duty in the active military service of the United States. The term used is federalized. Federalized National Guard forces have been ordered, by the President to active duty either in their reserve component status or by calling them into Federal service in their militia status.[30] There are several forms:

• Voluntary Order to Active Duty.
Federalized with the soldier's or airman's consent and the consent of their Governor.
  • Partial Mobilization.
In time of national emergency declared by the President for any unit or any member for not more than 24 consecutive months.
  • Presidential Reserve Call Up.
When the President determines that it is necessary to augment the active forces for any operational mission for any unit or any member for not more than 270 days.
  • Federal Aid for State Governments.
Whenever an insurrection occurs in any state against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor call into Federal service such of the militia of the other states. This is a statutory exception to the PCA
  • Use of Militia and Armed Forces to Enforce Federal Authority.
Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, assemblages, or rebellion make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any state or territory, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any state. This is another statutory exception to the PCA.
  • Interference with State and Federal law.
The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a state, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy.
  • Air and Army National Guard.
Air and Army National Guard can specifically be called into Federal service in case of invasion, rebellion, or inability to execute Federal law with active forces.

In the categories listed above, Army and Air National Guard units or individuals may also be mobilized for non-combat purposes such as the State Partnership Program, humanitarian missions, counter-drug operations, and peacekeeping or peace enforcement missions.[30]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's is the right thing to do, but unfortunately people are dead and severely injured. So that should have been done weeks ago, do it now is far to little and far to late. He does need to relieved of his duties, but he also So need to locked up if not in jail, at least in a mental institution, because Trump is clearly out of his mind. Between his son, Giuliani and the Presudent himself everything that has happened is directly their fault, and yet they are still pushing the same agenda. Even World leaders are speaking out and blaming Trump directly for everything that is happening. Trump has turned America into a Banana Republic and the world can't believe what they are seeing.

Take careCare 

They are already planning it according to news reports.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, godnodog said:

he's morally responsible for what is happening

morals are like beauty , in the eyes of the beholder , they are not written and enforced laws, they mean nothing

Edited by aztek

They just said Schumer said the session will open at 8:00 tonight to count the ballots. The lawmakers have united and there likely won't be any more objections to the votes. They will need to clear the one from Arizona that happened right before all he:: broke loose.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Take careCare 

Just heard an insider saying 25th won't happen - trump has filled his cabinet with lackeys. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Can Trump be punished for inciting the crowd?

I don't know, but if President Biden doesn't prosecute him when he takes office then America will never recover. Trump must be held responsible for the seeds of Insurrection he has sown November 3 when he lost the election and especially after what he and his enablers have caused to happen in Washington DC today. 

Take Care. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

I heard Pelosi did when they breached the Capitol.

I remember a time not long ago when a gin soaked voice of a woman said "people will do what they do"...

Guess 4 years of "monkey see,monkey do" can cause a bit of a ruckus now and then.

That said,this was stupid and won't accomplish anything!...I've said it for weeks,Pence did the ONLY THING he could do!

If you feel somehow betrayed by your Congressman or Senators,call them constantly or write letters,go to your local reps if they won't listen and demand they take your message to them!

I called Mitch losing the Senate,couldn't have happened to a better/dumber guy!

That said,i'm going to read the thread all the way through now...

Eta

All that wasn't aimed at you Susie,just the "gin soaked" anecdote to add to your post lol

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

I remember a time not long ago when a gin soaked voice of a woman said "people will do what they do"...

Guess 4 years of "monkey see,monkey do" can cause a bit of a ruckus now and then.

That said,this was stupid and won't accomplish anything!...I've said it for weeks,Pence did the ONLY THING he could do!

If you feel somehow betrayed by your Congressman or Senators,call them constantly or write letters,go to your local reps if they won't listen and demand they take your message to them!

I called Mitch losing the Senate,couldn't have happened to a better/dumber guy!

That said,i'm going to read the thread all the way through now...

I have one Democrat Senator and one Republican, who had already told us he would not block the Electoral votes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

“Those storming the Capitol need to stop NOW. The Constitution protects peaceful protest, but violence -- from Left or Right -- is ALWAYS wrong,” Cruz tweeted.

Trump Tells Mob ‘Go Home,’ Then Comforts Crowd That He Egged On (msn.com)

See the difference between today and the peaceful over the summer? Nothing. The constitution allows it.

They all started out as peaceful protest and turned into chaos by the actions of a few. Of all the people who showed up in D.C, not all rioted. Just a handful compared to the many that did show up.

Unbelievable. He's facing sedition charges, and knows it. He's one of the ones who supported, and called for it. He's trying to cover his ass.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

I have one Democrat Senator and one Republican, who had already told us he would not block the Electoral votes.

Yeah i added to that post,none of that was aimed at you...

I just added the "gin soaked" fact to your post ;)

• Like 1

so moron Ted Cruz has changed his position, what a coward, he wont stand by the crap he defended because he thought this was some kind of political stunt

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

Just heard an insider saying 25th won't happen - trump has filled his cabinet with lackeys. 

Yes he certainly has, his entire cabinet is full of not only lackeys but also criminals. The actions we are seeing is Insurrection propagated by the President himself. You know for months people have said, I have TDS, that I am just a hater, that my opinion of Trump is wrong. That never bothered me, because unlike them I could see him for what he has been and this vindication is proof that I wasn't wrong at all. But, what happened today still has not brought his supporters back to reality, even after what happened today they still support him, and the comments across this thread prove it.

Take Care my friend.

• Like 2

Enrique Tarrio (Proud Boys) said he was not “one of the people who think the election was stolen.”

hmmm 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Twitter removes Trump's tweets

From CNN's Brian Fung

Twitter on Wednesday removed several of President Trump’s tweets reacting to the violence at the US Capitol.

Among the tweets that were removed was a video that Trump posted Wednesday afternoon addressing his supporters. Also deleted was Trump’s tweet saying Vice President Mike Pence lacked the “courage” to do what was necessary.

The removal comes after Facebook and YouTube removed Trump’s video to supporters, and amid calls by the Anti-Defamation League and the NAACP for Trump’s social media accounts to be suspended outright.

CNN

:tu:

So pence says no i wont bend knee denouce EC and cheat the America people out of their honest votes, trump said he wouldnt like pence much.

Trump knew today the EC count going to biden was it for him the final nail and like a miricle his angry violent rioters storm in and that chaos ends EC for today, trump got what he wanted.

And tragically a lady was killed in the trump insited melee, but he doesn't seem to care at all.

The only part i cant for the life of me figure out is why in almost a hungdog sounding voice trump came out and told everyone he was cheated but... asked everyone to leave, go home, be peaceful, trump wanted his subjects to riot for him why did he call them down?

• Thanks 3

snip ^^^^

beaten to it 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Agent0range said:

Trump's Twitter account has been locked for 12 hours!  AHAHAHHAHAH

maybe on 20 21st he'll get a permaban

• Like 2

If Trump walks away from this days events unpunished, I will lose my faith in the US as a just democracy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, susieice said:

According to the news now there are threats being posted on social media against Pence and Pelosi. 

Well that's a genius move.  They'll never be able to track down threats made online :whistle:  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, OverSword said:

Well that's a genius move.  They'll never be able to track down threats made online :whistle:  

Well..these are the same people taking maskless selfies after committing a felony, after all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

If Trump walks away from this days events unpunished, I will lose my faith in the US as a just democracy.

its not. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked