Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt

Autochthon1990

ok folks, stay safe regardless of who you support, and for the love of the supreme imaginary man in the sky, don't go and do something reckless like ordering pizza with pineapple 

going for the midnight nap

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I switched to NBC because ABC stopped coverage. I'm sure they'll bring it back when the Senate sits at 8:00. They said Pence never left the Capitol and he is now back in the Senate. The press is being seated too. This will go on tonight. They will need to clear the Arizona objection and then it will move on.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, sure, 

btw google title 10

Clearly you meant to say title 32.  Title 10 covers the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, and the reserves.  Title 32 covers the National Guard...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Clearly you meant to say title 32.  Title 10 covers the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, and the reserves.  Title 32 covers the National Guard...

it also cover NG, 

• Air and Army National Guard.
Air and Army National Guard can specifically be called into Federal service in case of invasion, rebellion, or inability to execute Federal law with active forces.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_10_of_the_United_States_Code
Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, acute said:

:td:

If it comes with Canadian bacon aka ham...it's perfectly acceptable :P :lol:

Guess i'll have to read through later,too many new posts popping up atm lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Senators are in their chamber now according to NBC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

scroll up

To what you just posted?  That was already determined in the other posts.  I clearly showed that it could be used to SUPPLEMENT active duty in the event of a state of emergency.  The whole thing started as saying the President offered the National Guard to help a state.  That's not within his power, as Active Duty troops were not present.  A federal state of emergency was not declared, and the governor ALREADY has the power to do it...

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, godnodog said:

so moron Ted Cruz has changed his position, what a coward, he wont stand by the crap he defended because he thought this was some kind of political stunt

Yea he is a complete coward I bet his wife has his tiny walnut in her handbag. There is not excuse for his actions, and him along with the other Senators and Congressman who enabled Trump must also be prosecuted. This was an attempted over through of  the Government of the United States and it isn't over, today was only the beginning.

Take Care 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

To what you just posted?  That was already determined in the other posts.  I clearly showed that it could be used to SUPPLEMENT active duty in the event of a state of emergency.  The whole thing started as saying the President offered the National Guard to help a state.  That's not within his power, as Active Duty troops were not present.  A federal state of emergency was not declared, and the governor ALREADY has the power to do it...

My apologies to Hack, I linked to the wrong post. Rectified.

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yea he is a complete coward I bet his wife has his tiny walnut in her handbag. There is not excuse for his actions, and him along with the other Senators and Congressman who enabled Trump must also be prosecuted. This was an attempted over through of  the Government of the United States and it isn't over, today was only the beginning.

Take Care 

If they don't televise the process, none of them will object.  I truly believe that.

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

proof that a president can deploy army\navy national guard .

Under circumstances that did not exist to what was being discussed.  We all posted something saying the President can deploy the National Guard.  That was never under dispute.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Under circumstances that did not exist to what was being discussed.  We all posted something saying the President can deploy the National Guard.  That was never under dispute.  

it was not about then it is about now.  but never mind NG,  don't we have DHS under federal control, the same dhs that  Obama created

Edited by aztek

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

I switched to NBC because ABC stopped coverage. I'm sure they'll bring it back when the Senate sits at 8:00. They said Pence never left the Capitol and he is now back in the Senate. The press is being seated too. This will go on tonight. They will need to clear the Arizona objection and then it will move on.

Bless you for that. We need facts right now, not more lies, or propaganda.

58 minutes ago, susieice said:

They just said Schumer said the session will open at 8:00 tonight to count the ballots. The lawmakers have united and there likely won't be any more objections to the votes. They will need to clear the one from Arizona that happened right before all he:: broke loose.

Which just proves it was all grand standing bullst. Screw em all

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

If they don't televise the process, none of them will object.  I truly believe that.

I don't disagree, but the American people have the right to see this process take place. Hopefully, while I doubt it Americans will finally wake up. It is time to over ride the President and have the Vice President declare martial law, and bring the Military in to enforce it. The President of the United States has intentionally caused Seditious and Insurrectionist acts against Nation. He needs to placed under arrest and then prosecuted for what happpened today. There are enough military bases in and around D.C., rollout the Tanks and bring in the troops and end this BS once and fir all.

Take Care my friend

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Which just proves it was all grand standing bullst. Screw em all

I think it probably was also. They didn't expect what happened at all. 

• Like 3

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
51 minutes ago, Saru said:

This also includes using Trump's "rigged election" claims to antagonize others and to breed hostility and division - there is no place for that here.

Can you clarify that? Does that mean those who believe can't talk about it or those who don't believe cant belittle those who do? Honesy inquiry, I'm not sure what it means.

• Haha 1

Thank you Saru. Well said, and very much appreciated. Time to heal now, and move on. I still want to see Justice served though. This can't be ignored. To do so would be an injustice to the quarter million people who've died. People made personal fortunes over this pandemic. And still are. On the bright side, I think Trump's donation pool pretty much dried up, and there's still those pesky Oligarchs to pay back that, the probable impeachment, coupled with a possible section 8, I don't think Trump, or his family will be a problem in the future. They've become poisoned fruit. Forbidden fruit you might say. The Republicans are fractured, and may be for some time. Perhaps a new Republican Party will emerge from the ashes comprised of actual semi-ethical people. And I still want that blue pony named Trump's dilemma, while I'm wishing. ;)

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked