Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coup Attempt


Autochthon1990
 Share

Recommended Posts

It's a bunch of snowlfakes whose mummies and daddies never said "no" so know they think that whatever they want MUST happen and anyone who disagrees is wrong.   

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

in any case.  i got my popcorn ready, it will be an interesting show

So there's your peaceful trump supporters you been touting, when people get hurt or killed , you gonna keep eating the popcorn?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Apparently protestors have made it inside, got through the security barriers and metal detectors, and made it all the way into the ceremonial room.

that would do absolutely nothing, every large corporation, and especially gvmnt  have contingency plans and continuity procedures, just like there is another stock exchange,  far away from nyc, i'm sure gvmnt has the same in some bunker. they'll just work from there even if entire DC is in flames.   

Edited by aztek
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, aztek said:

that would do absolutely nothing, every large corporation, and especially gvmnt  have contingency plans and continuity procedures, just like there is another stock exchange,  far away from nyc, i'm sure gvmnt has the same in some bunker. they'll just work from there even if entire DC is in flames.   

You act like its a joke.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, razman said:

So there's your peaceful trump supporters you been touting, when people get hurt or killed , you gonna keep eating the popcorn?

not just popcorn, i'll make some bbq as well.   

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Republican congress man just called it a coup

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SKINWALKER19 said:

Soros trouble makers disguised as Republicans invading the chamber ,  they are desperate and Lin Wood’s info regarding thousands of blackmail videos is massive hacked via the Lizard Squad on prominent Democrat / deep state players .

This is a biblical narrative now , good versus evil .

 

Pal there's a big fat white guy with a neckbeard in Pelosi's seat right now, I don't think he's a Jewish partisan. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Pal there's a big fat white guy with a neckbeard in Pelosi's seat right now, I don't think he's a Jewish partisan. 

That guy is actually kind of awesome.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is disgusting. Trump, you're FIRED.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is beyond liberal vs. conservative. Even Fox News is calling this a 'mob action', and 'an ugly scene'. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

trumpy better hope they steal it with a coup and they can prove fraud , cause otherwise he gonna be in a world of **** . They could charge him with treason. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bison said:

This is beyond liberal vs. conservative.

you are right it is about socialism not  be allowed to take hold of usa.  trump is irrelevant at this point,  it is much bigger than any man

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a mostly peaceful protest. The police have been training all summer to stand down for the few troublemakers.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

pence should now enact amendment  25 - hell enact them all 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, aztek said:

you are right it is about socialism not  be allowed to take hold of usa.  trump is irrelevant at this point,  it is much bigger than any man

What else is there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

At least 1 person shot inside, lots injured, curfew has been declared for Washington at 6pm, and the army are turning up.

Army?  holy mary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.