Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Autochthon1990

Coup Attempt

1,914 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ChrLzs
13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Washington DC is still a liberal stronghold though.... :devil:

Sigh. And EVERY time this sort of thing is said, even in jest, it helps promote and reinforce division.  Anger.  Hate.  It's a badly broken country and you should be trying to help unbreak it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
aztek
Quote

 

U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes the day after he confronted rioters during the Jan. 6 insurrection, according to Washington's top medical examiner.

The chief medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, said Monday that an autopsy of Sicknick found no evidence the 42-year-old suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants. Diaz ruled the Sicknick, 42, died from "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis."

 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-cause-of-death-natural-causes-capitol-riot-examiner

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, aztek said:

Whew,

There is just no way zero possibility that a once in over 100 year storming riot on the the capital insited by the unhinged potus could cause a LEO any extra stress and contribute in any way to him having strokes the next day.

Last i read goat boy and Pelosis desk jockey are still locked up.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
5 hours ago, aztek said:

I was just going to post that. Apparently they found absolutely zero evidence of him bring hit by a fire extinguisher. That was completely made up. Not sure by whom...

He got hit by bear spray, then died the next day from unrelated stroke.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
16 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I was just going to post that. Apparently they found absolutely zero evidence of him bring hit by a fire extinguisher. That was completely made up. Not sure by whom...

He got hit by bear spray, then died the next day from unrelated stroke.

1. Forgive me if I wait for the medical report.  Fox has a bit of a reputation.

2. If true, that makes the attack OK, does it?

3. How did you or any medical staff come to the conclusion about it being unrelated to the insurrection, and why did you only refer to bear spray as if that is all that happened?  I guess he (and the others) were all just incredibly "unlucky" to die immediately after the events.

That's a 'coincidence' of paranormal proportions.....

 

The courts are the best way to actually get to the truth.  Of course you can have no faith in your legal system as well, but in my opinion, your country is lost, utterly lost, if that's the case.  It means your country is NOT free if you can't have at least some trust in the final arbiters of law.

 

BTW, I see Biden has about 55%+ approval rating now.  Seems a lot of ship-jumping is going on, as the truth becomes more and more clear.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Im just so delighted, justice for floyd,

Chauvin guilty all charges.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
7 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

1. Forgive me if I wait for the medical report.  Fox has a bit of a reputation.

2. If true, that makes the attack OK, does it?

3. How did you or any medical staff come to the conclusion about it being unrelated to the insurrection, and why did you only refer to bear spray as if that is all that happened?  I guess he (and the others) were all just incredibly "unlucky" to die immediately after the events.

That's a 'coincidence' of paranormal proportions.....

First, there is a medical examiner's report. Its what these articles are based on. It makes you seem uninformed when you leap in and post when obviously you either didn't read the article, or maybe just skimmed it.

Second, I did say it made anything OK. All it means is the IDIOTS that jumped to conclusions and defended them like Hamburger Hill, were wrong. Not that any of them would own up to that. But, I do remember a few people saying that the "beaten to death by a fire extinguisher" wasn't proven and people dog piling on them with anger and scorn. 

Third... In the medical report, the ME judged that the entirety of the previous days experiences likely had little to no effect on the strokes. He likely would have had them anyway. Least thats what i remember reading.

From what I've read about strokes, the general stress of the riot might have caused it by itself, and not needed any bear spray to set it off. Apparently the Capital Police have accepted the conclusion, and the two men arrested had charges related to the matter dropped.

Would you like a direct link to the ME report? Google works the same for you as it does for me.

Quote

The courts are the best way to actually get to the truth.  Of course you can have no faith in your legal system as well, but in my opinion, your country is lost, utterly lost, if that's the case.  It means your country is NOT free if you can't have at least some trust in the final arbiters of law.

You mean like the current House of Representatives move to add Justices to the Supreme Court? So they can "fix" major judicial issues they feel are going against their desires?

I'm good with the judicial branch. I do believe the Democrats got F'ed when Ginsberg refused to retire, and so Trump got another pick. That was her choice though. Just as there are entire Appeals Courts filled with liberal judges that rubber stamp every legal arguement the Democrats file. These things come and go, but over time everything will be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

First, there is a medical examiner's report. Its what these articles are based on. It makes you seem uninformed when you leap in and post when obviously you either didn't read the article, or maybe just skimmed it.

Oh, riiiiggghhht.  Funny that neither above, or NOW, you didn't link to it nor quote from it, nor did anyone else.  Yeah, but its' totally my bad, I apologise.  Funny also that every link above was to the same Foxnews source.  Despite being an australian, I don't visit the gutter (aka Murdoch) press.  Call me biased.  

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Second, I did say it made anything OK.

I think you're missing a negative in there...  don't type when angry? :D 

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

All it means is the IDIOTS that jumped to conclusions and defended them like Hamburger Hill, were wrong.

If I'm an idiot for thinking that his death was due to the insurrection, then I'll wear it, even after your childish use of CAPITALS...

:) 

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Not that any of them would own up to that. But, I do remember a few people saying that the "beaten to death by a fire extinguisher" wasn't proven and people dog piling on them with anger and scorn.

Did you see the THREE (yes, capitals!!!!) pieces of video with fire extinguishers being thrown?  They weren't shown on Fox, to my knowledge, so i don't know why I'm asking...  I'm pretty sure that where one of them landed was right at the officer, but anyway, it's real lucky, hey, that no-one got smashed up or killed.  Well, not by a fire extinguisher, anwyay.

 

It's all good.  By 'good', of course, I mean pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Third... In the medical report, the ME judged that the entirety of the previous days experiences likely had little to no effect on the strokes. He likely would have had them anyway. Least thats what i remember reading.

Well, no-one would possibly want a quote, so don't you dare come back here with actual quotes!!  Gotta keep up the standards you've chosen...

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

From what I've read about strokes, the general stress of the riot might have caused it by itself, and not needed any bear spray to set it off.

Yes, I hear you... and as a certified expert, your opinion is worth almost what I just paid for it..  And come on, don't tell me that riot was stressful - you're arguing from the wrong side....

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Apparently the Capital Police have accepted the conclusion, and the two men arrested had charges related to the matter dropped.  Would you like a direct link to the ME report? Google works the same for you as it does for me.

No, like I said, you've got your MO, I wouldn't want you to change your ways or learn anything.

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

You mean like the current House of Representatives move to add Justices to the Supreme Court? So they can "fix" major judicial issues they feel are going against their desires?

OFFS.  After 4 years of stacking, you wonder why?  Seriously?  That's worse than pathetic.

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'm good with the judicial branch.

Then why'd you just argue the opposite?

 

:wacko:

 

 

Nah, this is now just too dopey even from the new you - you're on Ignore, congrats, I won't bother you again unless you get quoted.  Enjoy the new freedom.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
36 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Nah, this is now just too dopey even from the new you - you're on Ignore, congrats, I won't bother you again unless you get quoted.  Enjoy the new freedom.

Hey why being a little bit$$?

A week ago you invited me to Oz to have a beer?

Damn. I offered to post a link if you needed one. 

It seems YOU are the one angry here, and unwilling to discuss. Maybe you made a bad call back in January, and you're triggered?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Oh, riiiiggghhht.  Funny that neither above, or NOW, you didn't link to it nor quote from it, nor did anyone else. 

I quoted the link in the post you replied to. In it is a link to the report. 

Quote

I think you're missing a negative in there...  don't type when angry?  

I am indeed. Good catch.

Quote

If I'm an idiot for thinking that his death was due to the insurrection, then I'll wear it, even after your childish use of CAPITALS...

Did I name you? I stated why that was so. Because there was no actual proof at the time, and no proof now. Is the response of "smart people".

Quote

Did you see the THREE (yes, capitals!!!!) pieces of video with fire extinguishers being thrown?  .

I can't speak to anyone else who might have got hit by an extinguisher, but the ME report showed no signs this guy was hit by one. 

Quote

And come on, don't tell me that riot was stressful - you're arguing from the wrong side....

I think I said exactly the opposite. That he obviously was stressed. But the ME considered it natural causes anyway.

Quote

OFFS.  After 4 years of stacking, you wonder why?  Seriously?  That's worse than pathetic.

I believe I stared stacking was real, and that I was good with it. I dont think I wondered about anything.

Quote

Then why'd you just argue the opposite?

I dont think I did so. Please show me.

With me on ignore... I'm calling this...

DieChecker = Win.

Charles = Lose.

Edit: Took all of ten seconds to find multiple articles. Even NPR...

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/medical-examiner-finds-uscp-officer-brian-sicknick-died-natural-causes

Quote

April 19, 2021 Press Release


The USCP accepts the findings from the District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes. This does not change the fact Officer Sicknick died in the line of duty, courageously defending Congress and the Capitol.

https://dcist.com/story/21/04/19/d-c-medical-examiner-rules-capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-had-two-strokes-died-of-natural-causes/

Quote

Two men, Julian Elie Khater, 32, of State College, Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of Morgantown, West Virginia, were arrested for assaulting Sicknick with the irritant during the insurrection.

The determination is likely to significantly inhibit the ability of federal prosecutors to bring homicide charges in connection with Sicknick’s death.

 

Edited by DieChecker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

First, there is a medical examiner's report. Its what these articles are based on. It makes you seem uninformed when you leap in and post when obviously you either didn't read the article, or maybe just skimmed it.

Second, I did say it made anything OK. All it means is the IDIOTS that jumped to conclusions and defended them like Hamburger Hill, were wrong. Not that any of them would own up to that. But, I do remember a few people saying that the "beaten to death by a fire extinguisher" wasn't proven and people dog piling on them with anger and scorn. 

Third... In the medical report, the ME judged that the entirety of the previous days experiences likely had little to no effect on the strokes. He likely would have had them anyway. Least thats what i remember reading.

Do you have a link to the medical report? Because I'm seeing reports of the medical examiner stating that "all that transpired played a role in his condition" -- such as this one, from the Washington Post:

Diaz’s ruling does not mean Sicknick was not assaulted or that the violent events at the Capitol did not contribute to his death. The medical examiner noted Sicknick was among the officers who engaged the mob and said “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”
 

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Apparently the Capital Police have accepted the conclusion, and the two men arrested had charges related to the matter dropped.

From your earlier link from the Capitol Police site:

On March 14, Julian Elie Khater, 32, of State College, Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of Morgantown, West Virginia, were arrested for assaulting Officer Sicknick.

Khater and Tanios are each charged with one count of conspiracy to injure an officer; three counts of assault on a federal officer with a dangerous weapon; one count of civil disorder; one count of obstructing or impeding an official proceeding; one count of physical violence on restricted grounds, while carrying dangerous weapon and resulting in significant bodily injury; and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct, act of physical violence on Capitol grounds.

As far as I'm aware, none of those charges have been dropped, and neither had been previously charged with homicide of any kind.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Do you have a link to the medical report? Because I'm seeing reports of the medical examiner stating that "all that transpired played a role in his condition" -- such as this one, from the Washington Post:

Diaz’s ruling does not mean Sicknick was not assaulted or that the violent events at the Capitol did not contribute to his death. The medical examiner noted Sicknick was among the officers who engaged the mob and said “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”

Two good points Tiggs. I've tried repeatedly to find a link to the ME document, but have not yet. I did post that the Capital Police accepted the report, as a way to show the report was legitimate. 

I hadn't read that before. (The bolded above)

I did say, right after that...

Quote

From what I've read about strokes, the general stress of the riot might have caused it by itself, and not needed any bear spray to set it off. 

So its not like I'm saying the riots didn't kill him, only that murder, or manslaughter, was likely not the cause.

Does that disagree with what you've read? Isnt that why the ME called it natural causes? 

I believe he said there was no proof that the bear spray caused the strokes. I'll go look.

Quote

From your earlier link from the Capitol Police site:

On March 14, Julian Elie Khater, 32, of State College, Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of Morgantown, West Virginia, were arrested for assaulting Officer Sicknick.

Khater and Tanios are each charged with one count of conspiracy to injure an officer; three counts of assault on a federal officer with a dangerous weapon; one count of civil disorder; one count of obstructing or impeding an official proceeding; one count of physical violence on restricted grounds, while carrying dangerous weapon and resulting in significant bodily injury; and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct, act of physical violence on Capitol grounds.

As far as I'm aware, none of those charges have been dropped, and neither had been previously charged with homicide of any kind.

I indeed misremembered that the two men had charges dropped. I think maybe i got that from the link I posted on my reply to ChrLzs...

Quote

The determination is likely to significantly inhibit the ability of federal prosecutors to bring homicide charges in connection with Sicknick’s death.

I transposed that in my mind I guess to homicide charges being dropped. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
preacherman76
11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Hey why being a little bit$$?

A week ago you invited me to Oz to have a beer?

Damn. I offered to post a link if you needed one. 

It seems YOU are the one angry here, and unwilling to discuss. Maybe you made a bad call back in January, and you're triggered?

He has always taken disagreements very personal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiggs
1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Two good points Tiggs. I've tried repeatedly to find a link to the ME document, but have not yet.

Same. Maybe there isn't a copy available to the public yet.
 

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

.So its not like I'm saying the riots didn't kill him, only that murder, or manslaughter, was likely not the cause.

Does that disagree with what you've read? Isnt that why the ME called it natural causes? 

I believe he said there was no proof that the bear spray caused the strokes. I'll go look.

Believe I read that the ME said that it would have happened much faster, if it was a reaction to the bear mace.

As far as I'm aware, natural causes means that there were no external injuries that caused the death.

The ME seems to be suggesting that the stress of the day's events contributed to the stroke -- but it would be hard to pin that on any one individual, from the prosecution's perspective.
 

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I indeed misremembered that the two men had charges dropped. I think maybe i got that from the link I posted on my reply to ChrLzs...

I transposed that in my mind I guess to homicide charges being dropped. 

That's okay. Memory plays strange tricks on us all, from time to time.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.