Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My predictions for 2021

Abramelin

I hope every one of those things happen :tsu:

Especially the Oprah related predictions.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden says in his inauguration speech - "In order for the world to heal it must come together".

Trump releases a controversial book called 'How I made America Great Again'.

A major earthquake or hurricane happens.

President Biden attends the scene and helps the recovery effort.

President Biden steps down after a short illness and is replaced by President Kamala Harris.  (2021 is known as the year of the 3 Presidents - Trump - Biden - Harris)

The Queen celebrates her 95th birthday and her husband the Duke of Edinburgh celebrates his 100th birthday.

Hollywood movie stars pass away e.g. Currently over 90 are Gene Hackman, Betty White, Dick Van Dyke, Clint Eastwood, Christopher Plummer, and a few others.  Love 'em while we have them.

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 5

I feel like these predictions are a little melodramatic haha

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Abramelin said:

The number of deaths by COVID19 in the USA will rise to the point that whole cities will be blocked: no one in, no one out;

Why would that happen with the vaccine rolling out?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Because the vaccine roll-out has been a dismal effort, and time is not on your side.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Abramelin said:

We will receive odd signals from the direction of Saturn, or better, from one of its moons;

Well,ive heard there's strange rumblings coming from uranus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, diddyman68 said:

Sorry , couldn't resist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Because Soilent Green is people!!!

(also pretty sure they’re all farcical)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diddyman68 said:

You heard right

• Haha 2

My prediction

We had no idea that the vaccine would affect us in this way, or how we would use our new found superpowers.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, acute said:

Because the vaccine roll-out has been a dismal effort, and time is not on your side.

Eh. Seems fine enough here.

The governor just acocuned the vaccine will be available to 80 and up here starting Jan 19th

75 and up jan 25

And 65 and up starting Feb 5th.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Abramelin said:
  •  

• Some self promoted 'messiah' will stir the masses, but will be gunned down, as is tradition in the US;

Already being subliminally pushed by the media...

2021, January 6 - Biden urges restoring decency after assault on democracy (via the daily star news).jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Abramelin said:
  • The number of deaths by COVID19 in the USA will rise to the point that whole cities will be blocked: no one in, no one out;

• Because of this the already volatile situation in the US will give birth to massive outbreaks of violence. Just a bit short of a civil war;

• Some self promoted 'messiah' will stir the masses, but will be gunned down, as is tradition in the US;

• China takes advantage of the situation in the US, and will send warships to Taiwan. It will be Russia who shall prevent this to escalate, with the help of Australia;

• We will receive odd signals from the direction of Saturn, or better, from one of its moons;

• A woman's head will be severed from her diseased body, and kept alive. She will be on tv, speaking to the people while being kept alive via a hearth-lung machine. It will be the Oprah Winfrey show where she will show up;

• Oprah Winfrey will be killed by some religious idiot who thinks that the 'talking severed head' is a blasphemy;

• Other religious idiots in the USA will destroy the containers where people are stored in cryogenic suspension (or whatever it is called in Angry-Saxon);

• A major archeaological discovery in the centre of the Amazonian rainforest.

• Erdogan, the president of Turkey, will be caught by an angry mob, and hanged in a plaza in the centre of Izmir;

• A famous Turkish businessman will be the new president, and the religious fanatics who had supported Erdogan will flee to the mountains;

• In some country - I can't see which one - a dam will burst, and the resulting flood will kill many villages;

• A very heavy earthquake in the Carpatians. Thousands will die;

• A cure will be found for rheumatism. A real cure, that is. Old people crippled by this disease will dance in the streets;

• Betelgeuse, a giant red star, finally explodes. It will be visible even during the day. People will be scared, but at the end it will turn out to be nothing but a beautiful heavenly spectacle. Of course not after thousands, under the spiritual guidance of yet another messianic nutcase, have killed themselves;

• Finally: nuclear fusion will be achieved. A company, called Convectron, will be the one publicly announcing their success. Their fusion process is based on bol lightning. They will also announce that it will make travelling to the stars a realistic goal. Why? They will announce another discovery...

Thanks for your attention, and I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Mine are:

1. Just as the vaccine war against coronavirus is winning it will mutate in a way that makes it ineffective. We wont beat the disease until 2023.

2. The first practical and cheap approach to extending human life span by 50% will be announced.

3. The UK will boom destabilising the EU which sees several members move for referendums.

4. Iran will detonate the bomb with the help of Russia.

5. The US will plunge into a deep recession following Biden repositioning the economy, debt problems cause austerity.

6. Dark matter is disproven following the discovery gravity is the net sum of 3 forces - two attractive gravity, and one repulsive.

• Haha 1

My crystal ball says:

1. Despite vaccines Covid doesn't disappear and another dangerous virus could appear.
2. Populist movements become unpopular, but...
3. ... another refugee crisis and new crazy conspiracy theories keep them in place for now.
4. Summer heat waves in America, Europe, Russia, Australia, lead to more massive wildfires.
5. Religious fundamentalists and endtime prophets gain more followers.
6. UFO sightings everywhere.
7. In Germany Armin Laschet will become the successor of Angela Merkel.
8. Another EU crisis with endless meetings lead to another foul compromise in the last second.
9. Brexit disputes will go on and on and on..., in the UK.
10. Russia continues to destabilise the West, because they can do it and expect to get some advantage out of it.
11. China expands it's influence around the world.
12. The US is mainly engaged with interior problems.

• Like 3

Yesterday when I saw this topic I was going to predict that Trump would not attend the inauguration, but I thought it would be an incredibly childish thing to do, and I changed my mind.  Then I saw this.  :blink:

trumpt1.png

• Like 1

1. Boris following on from his earlier prediction that Covid 19 will be over by spring, will double down, claiming it will be over in the summer, autumn and winter before the years out
2. Biden will ensure the USA re-joins everything Trump withdrew it it from and leaves everything Trump signed up to. He will also diplomatically ask for deep cleaning of the White House 
3. Trump will form his own TV and social media network, he will also form is own Party, and will start the search for a plot of land to set up his own country - Greenland be warned
4. In Ireland the North will celebrate it centenary, the Republic will begin preparations for its centenary next year. Politicians on both sides will be unable to explain this discrepancy.  
6. Worried about potential changes to SCOTUS and name association, Trumps 3 appointees to the court will request re-classification as Biden appointees. 

7. My predictions will be wrong. (hmm does that mean that in all circumstances at least 1 will be right?)

• Like 1

1. Donald Trump will continue his self destructive behavior and die in 2021 with many chanting it is murder when in fact it is suicide.

2. China will revoke any special status for Hong Kong and jail tens of thousands.

3. A new Ediacaran fossil site will be found revealing that some of these animals had specialized organs.

4. The vaccines will work against all SARS-CoV-2 variants, but the dying will continue in those that avoid the vaccine due to their distrust of science.

5. Egypt will allow a team to employ a new technology that utilizes small drills to send fiber optics to void finds in the GP showing they are filled with mummies of workers that died on the project.

6. CERN will find evidence that dark matter does exist.

7. Biden will reverse all of Trump's anti-environmental actions. Biden will also increase the size of protected lands.

8. Iran will refuse to negotiate with Biden and Israel will attack Iran to stop the refinement of uranium.

9. Europeans will learn this year that gun violence is not restricted to the US but happens in Europe, Australia, and the rest of the world as they look back at history.

• Like 3

1. Ethereum (cryptocurrency like bitcoin) will increase significantly in value and will start rivalling bitcoin.

2. Tremendous breakthroughs in several fields, more specifically with artificial intelligence. In my crystal ball I see an AI with the capabilities of a three year old child, around August/September. I also see significant progress with quantum technology (i.e. quantum computing, quantum internet). 

3. Non-SARS-CoV-2 virus outbreak occurs in the latter half of the year. It's a "mutant" of sorts; the mortality rate is significantly higher than that of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19. This continues on until the middle of 2022 when a vaccine is developed. 10% of the world's population is killed.

4. Catastrophic levels of violence breaking out in the US. Many lives are lost from small pockets of conflict.

5. Nuclear war becomes a real possibility between China and the US.

6. Trump becomes bankrupt. He kills himself in prison.

7. Several attempts on the president's life. He cannot leave the White House.

8. First look at the future of cell phones. A company achieves a cell phone with a holographic display, but the cost of the device is extraordinary ($10000 USD).

9. There is going to be an event at the end of 2021 that is going to take humanity by surprise: we receive signals from a planet located within the proxima centauri system. English has been fully translated by them, and we receive a math equation that sows the seeds for a major breakthrough in astrophysics/space engineering.

Best I can do. I'm tired lol

• Like 4

My prediction was that there would be 53 rum Fridays this year and already the first 2 were cancelled because of work Saturdays.<_< Oh well I am having a make up day so today so it is rum Sunday(no work tomorrow):D

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I didn't 'predict' that a collegue/friend would die.

He died.

• Sad 2

On 1/12/2021 at 11:37 AM, Abramelin said:

I didn't 'predict' that a collegue/friend would die.

He died.

Hi Rob

My condolences and even though I do not know your friend I understand the loss because I have lost mine as well

jmccr8

• Thanks 4