Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My predictions for 2021

Abramelin

55 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Oh yea of little faith...:D

Is that an Humanistic trait, that man is good, but not so good?

I am an optimistic realist.

I hope and think you might be right, but not enough to  see a radical transformation.

It  takes a huge force, or long lever, to change human nature, even a little.  

And, even then, it takes considerable time for those changes to take effect. 

Man is capable of great good, and great evil.

To survive as a species,  we ALL must reduce the evil, and increase the good. 

Edited by Mr Walker

8 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I am an optimistic realist.

I AM

I hope and think you might be right, but not enough to  see a radical transformation.

I see it every day.

It  takes a huge force, or long lever, to change human nature, even a little.  

And THAT force is?

And, even then, it takes considerable time for those changes to take effect. 

LOL, there is only ONE MOMENT Mr walker..

Man is capable of great good, and great evil.

True THAT..

To survive as a species,  we ALL must reduce the evil, and increase the good. 

Indeed.

You have no faith Mr Walker, that is your problem.

• 5 months later...
On 3/16/2021 at 1:33 AM, Raptor Witness said:

My disaster forecasts, so far this year, are continuations of previous disaster forecasts, made in prior years. These forecasts are also related to the behavior of the United States, at large, as well as state and local governments, which sets me apart.

I'm waiting to see how these institutions behave. So far, I'm optimistic that my voice has been heard. I warned that if I wasn't heard by the United States that I would, and could turn up the volume - Posted April 13, 2011.

“Send Ten Friends of the Wind” Forecast - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/200349-do-secret-police-operate-in-the-us-and/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3862393

Quite frankly, I'm not sure my country can take much more, in terms of natural disasters, so I'm hesitant to announce anything new.  Plus, I'm supportive of President Biden, and I want to give him a chance to try and repair the United States.

I also, don't consider myself an enemy of the United States. Rather, someone who simply cares enough to speak truth to power in a different way.

Of particular concern are my specific warnings here, against beach renourishment programs, which hide the truth about global warning.

Fossil Fuels

Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Aftermath To Fund Louisiana’s 3 Large-Scale Coastal Projects

Published

May 21, 2021 

Just recently, Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards announced that the state is starting three large-scale coastal restoration projects. The projects will restore over 2,900 acres of beach, dune, marsh, and ridge in Southeast Louisiana. Source

I guess we can say none of these predictions have been true. 

Unless the second half of the year is going to be crazy lol

20 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

We are already in the last 3rd of the year.

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2021 at 8:43 PM, Abramelin said:
  • The number of deaths by COVID19 in the USA will rise to the point that whole cities will be blocked: no one in, no one out;

• Because of this the already volatile situation in the US will give birth to massive outbreaks of violence. Just a bit short of a civil war;

• Some self promoted 'messiah' will stir the masses, but will be gunned down, as is tradition in the US;

• China takes advantage of the situation in the US, and will send warships to Taiwan. It will be Russia who shall prevent this to escalate, with the help of Australia;

• We will receive odd signals from the direction of Saturn, or better, from one of its moons;

• A woman's head will be severed from her diseased body, and kept alive. She will be on tv, speaking to the people while being kept alive via a hearth-lung machine. It will be the Oprah Winfrey show where she will show up;

• Oprah Winfrey will be killed by some religious idiot who thinks that the 'talking severed head' is a blasphemy;

• Other religious idiots in the USA will destroy the containers where people are stored in cryogenic suspension (or whatever it is called in Angry-Saxon);

• A major archeaological discovery in the centre of the Amazonian rainforest.

• Erdogan, the president of Turkey, will be caught by an angry mob, and hanged in a plaza in the centre of Izmir;

• A famous Turkish businessman will be the new president, and the religious fanatics who had supported Erdogan will flee to the mountains;

• In some country - I can't see which one - a dam will burst, and the resulting flood will kill many villages;

• A very heavy earthquake in the Carpatians. Thousands will die;

• A cure will be found for rheumatism. A real cure, that is. Old people crippled by this disease will dance in the streets;

• Betelgeuse, a giant red star, finally explodes. It will be visible even during the day. People will be scared, but at the end it will turn out to be nothing but a beautiful heavenly spectacle. Of course not after thousands, under the spiritual guidance of yet another messianic nutcase, have killed themselves;

• Finally: nuclear fusion will be achieved. A company, called Convectron, will be the one publicly announcing their success. Their fusion process is based on bol lightning. They will also announce that it will make travelling to the stars a realistic goal. Why? They will announce another discovery...

Thanks for your attention, and I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Here are mine:

1. The realisation slowly dawns on the human race that coronavirus is here forever. It mutates too fast to ever be beaten. The only people who can beat it turn out to be those who go through it without vaccines.

2. The Pope will travel to Afghanistan to try and stop terrorism. He will be enticed in, but once there they will crucify him.

3. A global famine starts. It will not be caused by crop failures, but an inability of farmers and food production planets to secure people who want to work for them.

4. Late in 2022 the USA suffers a major disaster. It could be Betelgeuse going pop, it might be the use of a nuclear warhead on New York. I`m going for Iran or North Korea giving the Taliban a nuclear bomb.

48 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm still apt to win this guessing game. Because the year isn't over yet. 

Edited by XenoFish

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm still apt to win this guessing game. Because the year isn't over yet. 

It is such a general, subjective prediction.  What things will get worse?