Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My stuffed animals moved?

sykanie83

On 1/30/2021 at 8:53 AM, papageorge1 said:

Wait!  Are you saying the ghost app reacts differently to these stuffed animals than say other mundane objects? Is it reproducible or random?

I am one sympathetic to the possibility of haunted/possessed objects. I have a cheap ghost app on my phone. I've never got it to do anything interesting though.

yeah.

1 minute ago, sykanie83 said:

yeah.

OK, the detector acting differently towards these stuffed animals than say a pillow or a lamp would of course suggest something unusual is indeed going on. Fascinating. As I said I am in the minority here being sympathetic to the idea that objects can be associated with paranormal activity.

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

OK, the detector acting differently towards these stuffed animals than say a pillow or a lamp would of course suggest something unusual is indeed going on. Fascinating. As I said I am in the minority here being sympathetic to the idea that objects can be associated with paranormal activity.

so what do you think?

16 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

it only does it by a little bit though. Not too noticeable. Usually its at 45 or 46 uts. when i put it next to kiki its at 51 uts. Which isnt too big of a difference. 50 uts it about the amount of radiation my keyboard emmits.

according to my little crappy emf thingy here. 51 is about the amount a pc emits. im guessing. idk, its weird. but just nw when i put it next to kiki it went from 45 to 69. and its going up and down on how fast its going. like from 0.9 kmh to 9 kmh. help?

3 minutes ago, sykanie83 said:

according to my little crappy emf thingy here. 51 is about the amount a pc emits. im guessing. idk, its weird. but just nw when i put it next to kiki it went from 45 to 69. and its going up and down on how fast its going. like from 0.9 kmh to 9 kmh. help?

Sorry, I am no expert on this subject. Compare kiki and an object like a couch cushion or something. Is there a noticeable difference in how the EMF meter responds? If so that would suggest something odd may be involved with kiki.

Edited by papageorge1

4 minutes ago, sykanie83 said:

my sofa emits around 48 to 51.

and kiki was 45 to 69 you said. Hmm, not sure what that means. How repeatable is the difference when you test each one multiple times.

2 minutes ago, sykanie83 said:

it happens just about the same every time.

kiki's possessed        It has an unseen energy around it.

<beware: this subject is not my specialty but the object should not read differently than other similar objects per normal logic>

1 minute ago, sykanie83 said:

68 is about the amount of radiation my sony cyber-shot 7.2 megapixel camera. that isnt even on.

The only meaningful comparison would be between 'similar' objects like a stuffed animal and your couch pillow.

2 minutes ago, sykanie83 said:

hm, so what do you think about the stuffed animal though, is something wrong with it?

'wrong' is a matter of opinion. I find the paranormal fascinating.

Did you even read the article I linked...probably not so here’s a quote...

So what does this mean? In short, it means exactly what I was saying from the start. Paranormal debate aside, the magnetometer inside a smartphone cannot, and will never detect electromagnetic fields or their changes.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Did you even read the article I linked...probably not so here’s a quote...

So what does this mean? In short, it means exactly what I was saying from the start. Paranormal debate aside, the magnetometer inside a smartphone cannot, and will never detect electromagnetic fields or their changes.

My iphone ghost app say:

Because your device uses radio frequencies for connectivity and directional sensing, it can also be a functioning EMF detector.

Now I doubt this is a quality device for the purpose BUT logic still tells me her stuffed animal kiki should not act differently than a couch pillow. But I'm hearing it does act reproducibly differently. And she already suspected weirdness. Hmmm.....

im a he btw and yes i have had paranormal experinces with the stuffed animal, it stuck to my stomach when my mother bought it for me when i was 5 or 4, and it kept moving around,

• Haha 1