Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My stuffed animals moved?

sykanie83

1 minute ago, sykanie83 said:

im a he btw and yes i have had paranormal experinces with the stuffed animal, it stuck to my stomach when my mother bought it for me when i was 5 or 4, and it kept moving around,

Haunted as 'f'

4 hours ago, sykanie83 said:

so what do you think?

I think you have an obsession with your stuffed animal.  How old are you.  Just curious...just wondering.  Not judging.

You just washed and dried a stuffed animal you got when you were 4 years old.  Are you 13 or 20 or 47?  If you are thirteen I'd just say...dude...you need to grow up.  If you are 20, I would say...dude...grow up!  If you are in your 30s or older I would say...dude...you need some professional help.

• Thanks 1

not when i was 4 lol. idk, sometimes i just wash the stuffed animal cause i go around with it alot and it gets dirty every once and a while, so i just put it in the sink, wash it off and dry it. idk, you can judge me if you want but im just who i am.

• Confused 1

I've seen one group take stuffed animals and place them on the table they are sat where I work.

Do you get nervous where there is other people around? You afraid of people.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:10 PM, sykanie83 said:

When i was alot smaller, i use to have 3 stuffed animals. But, whenever my mom placed them down and we walked out, they would always appear in different places. Like, if i placed one on the bed, one on the counter, and another one on the counter, it would be like, they all switch places. They werent meant to do that, but it never scared me. My mom also noticed what was going on. And i loved them dearly. Once, i was standing in the doorway of my bedroom, and i saw one of them, on the edge of the bed. And it jumped off into the floor. Standing up. Then, i screamed. They never moved again.

Roughly how many times did they move?  

On 2/2/2021 at 6:19 AM, sykanie83 said:

not when i was 4 lol. idk, sometimes i just wash the stuffed animal cause i go around with it alot and it gets dirty every once and a while, so i just put it in the sink, wash it off and dry it. idk, you can judge me if you want but im just who i am.

I'm just going by what you said.  

it stuck to my stomach when my mother bought it for me when i was 5 or 4,

I am judging you.  Except that I don't know if you are 13 or 47 years old.   You live at home with your parents in the same room you grew up in don't you?   Okay...I'll just consider you are 13.  Hard to let go of some of those toys sometimes you know?  

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Hmm, not sure if this thread is legit. Kind of feels completely made up. 

im gonna quit this forum btw, and no. it is completely real.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sykanie83 said:

According to your stories and to yourself it might perceptually be real. To everyone else who wasn't there and we have no video of haunted teddy bears, it's just a story. People tell stories, they exaggerate tales. Which over time makes it very difficult to differentiate those who are authentic and those who "pull people's legs". 

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

According to your stories and to yourself it might perceptually be real. To everyone else who wasn't there and we have no video of haunted teddy bears, it's just a story. People tell stories, they exaggerate tales. Which over time makes it very difficult to differentiate those who are authentic and those who "pull people's legs". 

yeah, but my mom noticed on how the animals were in different spots every few minutes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sykanie83 said:

yeah, but my mom noticed on how the animals were in different spots every few minutes.

All I can do is take what you've stated with a grain of salt. As it is an anecdotal tale. 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2021 at 7:53 PM, sykanie83 said:

Your alleged experence is real to you not real to us ( besides papa, everything is real to him) we were not there to see it as you claim to have.

Why quit the forum just because you are not greeted with hail and coddling that your paddington and tickle me elmo are pawns of a scamp spookie who has nothing better to do that move toys?

16 hours ago, sykanie83 said:

Every few minutes is pretty active critters

So yeah like joc points out we dont know if you were 4 a few years ago or a few decades ago but being that however long your lifetime has been you have been having issues with your plush toys acting all onerny a long time why hasnt you or mom nailed even one video of it ?

Now this is junk moving...

4b0a264ecabd2dbf64de3f6fbe3ed976.gif&ehk

Edited by the13bats