Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Polar Vortex Send Off for Heat Miser

Raptor Witness

Could the departure of Donald Trump, a.k.a. "Heat Miser" curiously coincide with a special visit by the Polar Vortex?

The long range forecast says .... "maybe so."

50812418658_eb321ca990_c.jpg

Source:

• Confused 2

What is this crap?  The link has nothing to do with Trump.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

It sure looks like “Southtown USA.”

I wonder if this might be considered a “conspiracy” between Mother and I, or are we part of a “secret society?”

It certainly seemed to be a big secret for Texas.

Snow on Galveston Beach

Edited by Raptor Witness

3 hours ago, Obviousman said:

It can't be real because there are no hand-drawn texta (sharpie for my US friends) lines on the chart!

As usual, this media creation was just another childish attempt to make the man look bad.  I LIVE in coastal Alabama and there WAS a path into this area in the early forcasting.  Everyone I know remembers it but when the media's sole raison d`etre is to hammer negative stories for the sheep to bleat, those lies never get exposed.  What does get exposed is the willingness to hate for fun... 

The media didn't draw the line on the chart. The man is a dolt.

He just can't admit when he was wrong, and will go to absurd lengths to "be right" when he is clearly wrong.

Somewhat like yourself, it would seem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Trelane said:

Are you trying to say that a polar vortex was deliberately created to mark the end of the Trump administration?

To fully understand this argument, you would have to go back in time here, to my original forecasts for the coming of Edward Snowden, a.k.a. “Snow Miser” and Donald Trump, a.k.a. “Heat Miser.”

Being an environmentally minded person, I simply used these two characters from the 1970s film, The Year Without a Santa Claus, as metaphors to forecast disasters. 

If you haven’t seen this film, then you won’t understand the underlying metaphor. So I would start with that if you’re truly interested in my argument.

This thread was originally published in “Politics.”

As the Earth’s spokesman, I’m not sure “deliberate” would be the correct word. 

“Deliver it” might fit, but those are two words.

Perhaps our intelligence services would care to weigh in on the conceptual odds of this metaphor playing out, correctly.

As a result of the plague, it really was, sadly, the year without a Santa Claus, in many ways.

I just hope and pray that brighter days are ahead, for Mother Earth, and U.S.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Mother pukes a little snow on them, and their grid collapses ....  go figure.

Texas governor vows to fight U.S. curbs on oil and gas activity - Reuters 1-28-2021

My advice to the good governor, is to reconsider our Mother’s feelings at this crucial time. The Stone Age is not a good place to be.

Edited by Raptor Witness

..... When it’s all said and done, there won’t be enough pieces left of the status quo to imagine why or how it was destroyed. The fate of humanism is guaranteed destruction. As I have said many times before, the peril to come will be directly proportional to the denial of the power at hand. So the denial is expected, but not welcome .....

I am probably missing something here @Raptor Witness but what is with the posting of your own quotes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Obviousman said:

I am probably missing something here @Raptor Witness but what is with the posting of your own quotes?

A "denial of power," is literally what has occurred in Texas, leading directly to a peril. It's also directly proportional in scope. The greater the power denied to Texans on their grid, the greater their peril is.

Edited by Raptor Witness

17 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

A "denial of power," is literally what has occurred in Texas, leading directly to a peril. It's also directly proportional in scope. The greater the power denied to Texans on their grid, the greater their peril is.

What are you talking about? I think specifics would help out greatly. What exactly do you mean? What peril? What "greater power"?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

What are you talking about? I think specifics would help out greatly. What exactly do you mean? What peril? What "greater power"?

Power, in this case. as in electricity.

The forecast is correct in multiple ways. The status quo was in fact, crushed.

The big lie that the “Red Kingdom” is supported by a Higher Power, when the opposite is true.

This is the last chance for the United States to turn around and be restored, and for the sake of a few good men, I hope that it’s not too late.

The end of bad empire, is easy. The road to good, hard, but the dead at Arlington are rooting for America, and there are many elected to, “Thy Kingdom come,” buried there.

Welcome to the Power of Heaven ...

Mercy Christmas

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 1 month later...

How rare an event was this visit by the Polar Vortex?

Apparently, it broke numerous types of all-time records, including for peak energy demand in Texas, and state natural gas prices.

It was a “perfect storm,” and Texas was within four hours of a complete grid failure, which is explained in greater detail.

The engineers are just now examining the hidden Truth, as opposed to all the lies fed to U.S. by the Republican state leadership. 

This fascinating story is not overly technical and well put together.

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 2/17/2021 at 7:46 PM, Obviousman said:

The media didn't draw the line on the chart. The man is a dolt.

He just can't admit when he was wrong, and will go to absurd lengths to "be right" when he is clearly wrong.

Somewhat like yourself, it would seem.

As I said... I LIVE in coastal Alabama.  The weather channel DID put up a graphic, very early in tracking, that placed the probability cone over my part of the Gulf Coast.  I don't really care if you accept that or not.  I never said anything about the media "drawing a line" on a chart.  It was a computer graphic for the potential storm track.  We deal with these storms nearly every year.  Early forecasts are seldom accurate but that doesn't mean we just ignore them.

How many hurricanes have you ridden out?  If you ever experience one that's above a CAT2, you'll never ignore forecasted tracks again.  But hey, carry on with your OMB obsession.   It's getting MUCH harder to find your fix these days, eh?  ;) 

3 hours ago, and then said:

How many hurricanes have you ridden out?  If you ever experience one that's above a CAT2, you'll never ignore forecasted tracks again.

A few, except in Australia we call them cyclones. And they can change path in the blink of an eye.