Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump nuclear football taken away

Hankenhunter

Trump cant stop being trump you know like in the frog and scorpion story, trumps the scorpion,

Trump has over a week to get baker acted, 25thed or just outright arrested, he will try to do as much damage as he can, he has to keep his base in a furor.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Trump cant stop being trump you know like in the frog and scorpion story, trumps the scorpion,

Trump has over a week to get baker acted, 25thed or just outright arrested, he will try to do as much damage as he can, he has to keep his base in a furor.

He needs his voice taken away permanently on social media, then his rhetoric will no longer be heard. And that's all he ever speaks, rhetoric. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

He needs his voice taken away permanently on social media, then his rhetoric will no longer be heard. And that's all he ever speaks, rhetoric. 

Yah, he's back at again. The guy is incorrigible. On the bright side, many Repub polititions are being investiged right now. Including FBI search, and seizures. The news is full of it. To much to post. Lots more arrests today. Overwhelmed.:blink:

11 hours ago, aztek said:

trump to nuke iran??

It's already on record him discussing it. Wake up and smell reality, bub. And, no. I will not post a link for you. You wouldnt read it anyway. Do your own reseach for once. That US warship sitting off Iran has nukes on board. 

• Thanks 1

trump to nuke iran??

*snip* a president just can't launch a nuclear strike on his own.

Edited by Saru
Removed political flame-baiting
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

They should just let him keep his toy, he doesn't have the intelligence to even operate the dam thing. It says right in the instructions for it's use that you must have an IQ of 70 or above to operate this devise, and Trumps is 51, so there is nothing to worry about.:D

Take care my friend

• Haha 3

trump to nuke iran?? 

(Who said anything about Iran?)

It's like a toddler with a knife. You don't expect the toddler to stab anyone, but you can't be sure it doesn't happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TOUCHDOWN!!!

Hide your daughters, wives, sisters, nieces and mothers... oh, and grandmothers

~

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Twitter announced Friday evening that it had permanently suspended Trump.

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them -- specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter -- we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence," Twitter wrote in a statement.

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Khomeini would be proud of the OP !!!! 

:D

No, but he had you on speed dial.:P

• Haha 1

Twitter permanently bans Trump over incitement of Capitol attack — but former tweeter in chief finds workaround (msn.com)

“Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me,” Trump wrote on the government’s official @POTUS account at around 8:29 p.m.

And look what he is saying without proof. So if he takes Twitter to court over this, I hope he has proof of his words.

• Like 1

Rumour on the Hill is Trump was chased by Nancy Pelosi across the Whitehouse  lawn, nuclear football under his arm, but tripped over her teeth mere yards away from Marine One. 

:D

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, aztek said:

wait, it is no longer the briefcase, but a football??? he should have put the American anthem on, Pelosi would take a knee,

The nuclear football is in the briefcase 

• Like 2

I think the chance of Trump pushing the nuclear button is approximated by the number zero.

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think the chance of Trump pushing the nuclear button is approximated by the number zero.

Like I said let him keep it, it most likely makes his putter stand up. Plus he doesn't even have the IQ to operate it, the most dangerous thing he could do with it is drop it on someone's foot and anyone around him deserves what ever happens to them.

JIMO

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about Biden forgetting what it is and thinking it's an x-box controller. Hopefully DOCTOR Biden will be there to whisper... "No! that's for the bombs."... And he'll look over and tell her a story about one time in Scranton, where he ate a donut on a street corner with a couple of winos.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'd be more worried about Biden forgetting what it is and thinking it's an x-box controller. Hopefully DOCTOR Biden will be there to whisper... "No! that's for the bombs."... And he'll look over and tell her a story about one time in Scranton, where he ate a donut on a street corner with a couple of winos.

You can talk about Biden all day, I could careless I didn't vote for him. But one thing Biden isn't, is a Treasonous, Sedious, Insurrectionist, and the laughing stock of the entire world. President Trump is the only President in the history of the United States of America that has ever committed the crimes above and is viewed as Tratior. What a legacy to leave office with. Not to mention that every world leader on the planet views him as a freak if nature and have stated so publicly. He is so damaged I doubt he will not even be able to a table at his own Golf Course.

While .I realize that Biden has many problems, but even with that said no matter how dopey Biden certainly is, he has much more credibility than Trump will ever have again. 

Take care. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

While .I realize that Biden has many problems, but even with that said no matter how dopey Biden certainly is, he has much more credibility than Trump will ever have again. 

Take care. 

Id ask you to wait 4 years before making the comparison. Lots of people, even most centrists, had hopes for Trump in 2017.

Its always easy to judge in hindsight, but hard to judge into the future.

:tu:

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Id ask you to wait 4 years before making the comparison. Lots of people, even most centrists, had hopes for Trump in 2017.

Its always easy to judge in hindsight, but hard to judge into the future.

:tu:

Yes it easy to judge in hindsight, but it is also in some cases easy to judge what the future will bring. One thing I can say clearly without any reservation is that President Biden will not become a Treasonous, Seditious, Insurrectionist traitor, no President before much less in the future will want to have President Trumps legacy, those are titles no one else would want.:tu:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes it easy to judge in hindsight, but it is also in some cases easy to judge what the future will bring. One thing I can say clearly without any reservation is that President Biden will not become a Treasonous, Seditious, Insurrectionist traitor, no President before much less in the future will want to have President Trumps legacy, those are titles no one else would want.:tu:

Some say he already is. Some of those are running around Washington DC....